• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

Hi all,

So me and OH have been referred to a FS, LLTTC and i have pcos (both top end of normal weight). There was a couple in front of us at the clinic who got turned away and couldnt even see the consultant because the hubby was over weight!! Before your appointment they weight and measure you. I had no idea that they could refuse treatment of OH is overweight? Did anybody else know this? They were very upset and their GP hadn't told them.

Hi ladies,
Well WI'ed this evening and lost another 2lbs, which makes it a total of 26lbs for me now.
Natasha - I also have PCOS, thanks for the heads up on the weight issue for treatment. I never knew that either. Shocker that the GP never mentioned it to the couple - wasted their time!!
Good thing that I am trying to loose weight now then before being offered treatment.

Well done, skweek35.

I've lost 1lb this week. 6 down, 4 more to go until my first goal weight.

I don't think i will update until next month due to fasting...so my results will be skewed....

well i'm on day 5 now of the biggest loser plan,can't wait till weigh day which will be monday.i'm managing fine and feeling good now all i need to add is some exercise:wacko:

Well Iv been a naughty girl this last 2 weeks and not lost a single lb! been so stressed with work and stuff....but oh well, CD 1 for me and gettin down with my exercise this month! will update again next week :D xxxxxxxx

woooohooooo weighed in this morning and in my 1st week i've lost over 7lbs!!!!!!!
feeling great and really getting into my plan:happydance:plus i've been working out too!

good luck all xx

hey all,thought i'd bump this thread before it gets lost lol:nope:
so i'm still going strong on my diet and feeling better and better by the day!!i'm doing exercise a few times a week and i am definately feeling stronger and fitter.oh has commented on how much slimmer i'm looking already,overall i've lost a stone in the last couple of months so all is good!

well best of luck to everybody and keep up the good work!!just remember why we are doing this......................to get our :bfp:

:hi: ladies im back :haha:

Sorry i havent been on here and updated the thread just had aload of stuff going on! I had to go hospital as i was having a super heavy period for 2 weeks and was feeling a lil poorly so i am currently on Northisterone (or however you spell it haha)
I have been told to have a smear and other tests to see whats going on with my body, and i am hoping that they will give me fertility treatment to kick my hormones back into gear :)

Ok back onto the diet - i have signed up at a gym and have started eating better and not eating alot of carbs.....i havent weighed myself yet but i sure the nurse will in morning :wacko:

xx

Wow i have been reading through all the posts and you all are doing soooo well :dance: Congratulations :flower:

We will soon be skinnie minnies......until we get our baby bellies that is :rofl:

xx

Oh gosh, paula, how scary! I hope you're feeling a bit better now.

I am fine just a lil bit worried cos they want me to have a smear asap, i am hoping its them being overcautious and not thinking i have something gruesome!!

Hehe i know we want a nice compact lil belly :thumbup::rofl:

xx

im still the same! obviously due to fasting i havent lost anything as i eat good amount in morning to keep me goping and by the evening im stuffing myself full :blush:

well 18 hours without food/water is a good enough reason

im trying to go gym 2-3 times a week still, i have noticed fat loss i look slimmer! and my jeans fit perfectly now...no tight squeeze! :happydance:

hi girlies :) hope everyone is doing well :) I still havent lost anything but I have been super healthy with a lot of fruit and veg and good fats, but need to get to the gym more , didnt go at all this week cause of af, booo! but anyways , onwards and upwards!

hi girls,still going strong here with the biggest loser plan:winkwink:i'm looking forward to weighing in on monday!!!hoping for a couple of more lbs off........
i've also been working out so i'm very proud of myself!

paula:sorry to hear you've been unwell hun,hope your feeling better and good luck with the smear,like you said they're probably just being cautious:hugs:
also hun just wanna let you know that my losses so far since i've started biggest loser is 7lbs hun,lol i know i'm confusing but i started afresh 1st august so i'm just sticking to 7lbs as my loss so far:winkwink:thanks xx

wow can't wait for september to roll by,it seems ages away!bfp here we come!!!!

have a fab weekend girlies xx

Would it be alright if I join you ladies? I am at 180 right now and would like to be at 135 when I get that BFP. So 45 pounds total.

Hi everyone! I had wanted to lose 40 lbs before TTC but only lost 9. At least it was somewhat of a loss! DH and I are now officially TTC. I am going to continue to eat healthy and do moderate exercise but I'm not going to worry too much about it.

Hey ladies, I started ww (again) in late june, early july & so far i've lost 11lbs. I gained well over 75lbs after i came off the depo shot in august 2009, i went from 175 to 220..and i've gained almost 25lbs since then. I was on ww for a little bit in 2010, but i didnt feel like i really wanted to put the effort in, then i stopped. After this last early miscarriage..I decided I needed a change..and started ww up again and actually lost 11lbs in a little bit over a month.

My intro--I'm Ashlie, DH is James. We got married april 2010, even though we started ttc before we got married--i kinda knew it'd be difficult to get pregnant at that time, which is why we started 8mo before we got married. James is the best, but sometimes he forgets im even on ww--especially when cooking. He eats whatever he wants and still manages to lose weight. when we got married he was 230 & as of today..he's 201 and that is mainly b/c he lifts a 50lb bag every minute..thats over 1,000 bags in an 8hour time frame. As long as im losing, im ok!

Hey ladies!!

well done on everyones loses!!

I have lost 2 lbs this week, bringing my total weight loss to 27.5lbs!!!
So hoping to loose at least 1/2lb this next week so that I fit my 2 stone mark!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->