Disappearing Line

mothertoone

DD 7YO DS 4YO TTC#3
Reaction score
Just taken a clear blue + test at 9dpo, the line started to appear within seconds I was so excited and then went back and it seemed to disappear.

Anyone had this ? Are the tests faulty or is catching very low hcg?

Attachments

• IMG_4583.JPG
    IMG_4583.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4571.jpg
    IMG_4571.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 61
I've seen a few women recently have issues with these tests, though I can remember one who was a true bfp she just was around 9/10dpo. Good luck x

I definitely still see the line in both of those photos. The blue dye tests are less reliable and harder to read, but I would say that's positive. You're just still really early on. I would get a FRER and try again tomorrow. I would expect you'd get a clear line on that. Good luck!

Thank you for the responses. I've heard a lot about these blue dye tests also. I got a two pack last month and used one then and this didn't happen hoping it is something. I have two FRERs and will use one in the morning :) x

I see it i would use one of the frer now lol x

Looks really promising! I'd be peeing On a frer asap!!

I see the line too, and it doesn't look thin which can be a bad sign. I'll look forward to your frer!

I find the pink dye tests form Tesco more reliable than the more expensive brands and blue dyes!

Good luck :dust:

I find the pink dye tests form Tesco more reliable than the more expensive brands and blue dyes!

Good luck :dust:
I used to love them they were fab for testing early but I cant get them here anymore my tescos only have the blue dye tests and they are absolutely rubbish.

Caved and took one of the FRERs just no. Pictures below.

I'm not sure if this is an indent an evap or a start of a positive.

Sending my self crazy I swore I wouldn't test till at least 10 dpo and here I am.

Attachments

• IMG_4593.jpg
    IMG_4593.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4592.jpg
    IMG_4592.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 43
Looks like the indent at the moment. Absolutely drive you insane

I have inverted the image and the line is clearer.

Attachments

• IMG_4597.JPG
    IMG_4597.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 20
I've seen a few women recently have issues with these tests, though I can remember one who was a true bfp she just was around 9/10dpo. Good luck x

I definitely still see the line in both of those photos. The blue dye tests are less reliable and harder to read, but I would say that's positive. You're just still really early on. I would get a FRER and try again tomorrow. I would expect you'd get a clear line on that. Good luck!

Looks like the indent at the moment. Absolutely drive you insane
Do they all have the indent xx

The first response is an indent. Used to happen to me all the time. So frustrating.

Looks like an indent, but is it too close to the control line? So weird.

I would be shocked if that blue dye was a false positive.... good luck!!!

But the blue dye did it dry like that? Which part disappeared?

Looks like the pics for the blue dye were taken before the test had fully developed (the second window was still dry :shrug:) which probably means that you were seeing the dye running across the test line before settling as a bfn. But 9dpo is still very early so there's time yet!! Good luck!

Looks like the pics for the blue dye were taken before the test had fully developed (the second window was still dry :shrug:) which probably means that you were seeing the dye running across the test line before settling as a bfn. But 9dpo is still very early so there's time yet!! Good luck!

I agree it looks exactly like that but 9dpo is very early

Thank you all, yes the CB did appear almost immediately. Hoping this is my month and it's just early xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->