Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I googled it Luce....Its french fries topped with some kind of cheese curd and gravy!!!!! It must have something like 30000 calories per portion!!!!

OMG!!! you guys have never heard of a poutine?! wow, you guys are deprived of a really good food...you must try it!!! it's awesome! yes, it is french fries, covered with cheese and gravy.....i like to dip mine in mayo as well (weird i know, but it does actually taste good).

Hi girlies! Lucy, I hope you catch that eggy this month babe! Yogi, I never get EWCM, so it is a good sign for sure. BUT, your body could also be playing tricks on you. It could just be your hormones out of whack. I agree with Vicky, don't bring the OPKs, just BD like crazy just in case. I love thinking about you squatting in the woods, holding the OPK, then trying to find a place for it to sit for few minutes before you can read it! Great image!!!

My damn period isn't done yet. I'm just down to spotting, but it is still red blood. I'm so annoyed. After my last two mc's my periods were just like normal. This one is messing with me because it knows I'm going in for my HSG. I'm convinced of it!

I have to get a pregnancy test tomorrow before my HSG on Monday. Ya right, if only! I've been bleeding and haven't had sex. Not to mention I ovulate late. But they are making me get the blood test anyway. So dumb.

OMG!!! you guys have never heard of a poutine?! wow, you guys are deprived of a really good food...you must try it!!! it's awesome! yes, it is french fries, covered with cheese and gravy.....i like to dip mine in mayo as well (weird i know, but it does actually taste good).

I've never heard of it either! We'll have to come to Canada to try some.

WHAT?! are you serious Hearty?! must totally be a canadian thing, but I thought you guys would have it in the states as well. I am so in shock that no one else (other then Yogi) knows what a poutine is......you guys seriously have to try it. Just make it at home even...you can use just shredded mozza cheese and then pour gravy on top of it. Do you have a New York Fries? they make them as well.

hope AF stops screwing with you Hearty!

Hearty my first period after my last D&C was like that. I had light flow for 5 days, then nothing for a couple of days, then heavy flow for a couple of hours and spotting for a few days.... It sucks but it must be a bitch if youre waiting for a procedure. I am resuming my cycle sheriff duties and i demand your AF stop by tomorrow....or else...

I also had that mental picture of yogi squatting in the woods peeing on a stick!!!!

I'm going to ask my husband if he's heard of pountine, he's from the Mid-west. It sounds like something people would eat in the Mid-West or the South here in the states.

Thanks Vicky, I hope your sheriff duties work. I have a feeling she's going away and I'm guessing she'll be gone by Monday. I'm not changing my appointment. I'm going to make them do it, damn it!

LOL ya that's exactly why I'm opting not to bring the OPK's camping! I pictured myself squatting in the bush trying to POAS and then sitting there waiting for the results while thinking to myself "has it seriously come to this?!?!" :rofl:

Today's OPK was much darker than the past 2 days...almost a positive! So we'll be :sex: tent style this weekend!

poutine is great, in moderation of course!! At the place in Quebec City we ordered it from you could get it with peas so my DH tried it...I'm good with just fries, cheese curds and gravy...mmmmm

I've never heard of poutine, either! It must be uniquely Canadian. I'm from the mountain west in the US and we definitely don't have it there. You learn something new every day! Enjoy your poutine Mel!

Yogi lol @ mental image of poas in the woods. Enjoy your camping trip.

Sassy, it's Friday and you still don't know where you're going...ahh, the suspsense! Enjoy your bank holiday weekend away! Ours is next Monday like Mel and yogi's, for Labor Day.

Hearty, so sorry AF is messing with you.

Lucy, good luck catching that egg this weekend!!!

AFM, today is our wedding anniversary! It's our 6th....we got married when I was 20 and he was 22! My parents hadn't even met him yet but we had to get married so I could stay in Scotland. When I look back on it I can see how risky and a bit naive it was, but luckily he's a keeper. :) We're doing dinner and movie tonight...no real time to plan anything this week with everything going on.

I hope all you lovely ladies have a great weekend!

I am so looking forward to the long weekend next weekend! I am going to meet my parents and do a little shopping :) I have a prenatal massage booked (I so need it right now though), and I have a hair appt booked too!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Any big plans, other then Yogi and Sassy?

Ooh, that sounds fun, Mel! The shopping and the massage and the hair appointment! Are you doing Edmonton for shopping again? Alex got me a massage for our anniversary so I'll be enjoying one soon as well. They are amazing.

Massages are a little piece of heaven! I love them! No, I am going to Grande Prairie, so it's only 5.5-6 hrs away. My parents are heading there for the weekend as well, so I will crash their hotel room, and then we will be visiting with my cousin and his wife/kids that live there as well.

I bought Tim and myself massages for his birthday back in May and we still haven't used them!!! Got to get on that.

No plans for us this weekend. I've been out of town almost every weekend since I came back from my vacation. I'm looking forward to a weekend at home just hanging around. Our garden has seen better days, so I'll probably do some gardening.

I just finished my work for the day. Let the weekend begin! We bought some beautiful wine in wine country a few weekends ago. Think I'll pour myself a glass soon. :wine:

hanging at home is one of my favorite things to do! Please enjoy a glass of wine for me too :)

I'm three sips in as we speak. California makes some amazing wine, if I do say so myself. I'd much rather be "indisposed" and unable to drink. But hey, if I'm not going to be pregnant right now, I'm definitely going to enjoy my wine!

I know, I love hanging in too. I love having nothing to do. I don't even want to talk on the phone this weekend. I just want to be a hermit. (with wine!)

It's so strange not having Megg on here as often. That whole "job" thing she has going is really getting in the way of her being on this site.

Our camping might be postponed until tomorrow...plans keep changing and it's stressing me out!

heart tree i'm going to join you in that glass of wine! :wine:

Oooh, girl, you go get that wine and have a nice full glass! Why did plans change?

because it's more comfortable to :sex: at home then while camping???? :haha:

i know, shame on Meggles for getting a job! what was she thinking?! lol

i am supposed to be working on my assignment right now, but i'm thinking i am not going to get very far with it tonight.......total lack of motivation! at least i have all weekend to get it done.

Ya, I think it is probably good that you aren't going camping tonight Yogi. Much better to BD without having sticks in your back and bugs biting you!

Mel, I'm trying to do work right now too. I'm determined to get it done so I don't have to deal this weekend. I have about 10 minutes more to do. Yee-haw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->