Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

That sounds lovely Mel. Enjoy it!

Oh I also wanted to add about my previous post that while I didn't jog, I work out all the time. In the past, I've wondered if that's what caused it. I know in the back of my mind that it didn't, but it doesn't help when someone makes you think that might have been the reason.

I'm going to the gym right now. I need to live my life.

Hearty if you work out or are a runner before getting pregnant it is actually recommended to continue while pregnant. My doc encouraged me to continue excersing but i found an excuse to be lazy for once lol!! YOU DID NOTHING WRONG OK????????

Yeah, our health care system is screwed up big time. I grew up in the relative poverty bracket Megg described and I didn't have health insurance until I got a job with it at 18 after high school. I hadn't been to a doctor at that point-at all-in 10 years.

Hearty, good luck tomorrow. You absolutely positively in no way caused your miscarriages! :hugs:

Mel,aww, have fun tomorrow, that's going to be so special and lovely. :hugs:

Aww mel thats lovely so nice that your OH is going with you.

Hearty you did nothing wrong absoutly nothing wrong!! :hugs:

AFM: I did an opk on fri which was negative forgot to do one yesterday opps but hubby and I :sex: so I guess it doesnt matter. I did do one today and it was v.v. positive so we will be :sex: again today and probably tomorrow as well just to cover all basis. This month I am not putting my legs in the air like I normally do when I had my US the lady doing it said my womb was slightly tilted forward she said not to go to the bathroom (which I dont) and to lie on my stomach so I'm trying that this month who knows maybe it will help!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Its bank holiday weekend here so hubby should be off work tomorrow although as he is self-employed he may work the morning.

:hugs: to all my lovely ladies.

oh p.s. when are we all going to greece as you can count me in :flower:

I feel really down today, I just don't feel pregnant any more. I don't know if I'm paranoid because I'm 5+3 today and that's when I miscarried once before, but my symptoms haven't really started to increase in the week since I found out I was pg. I tested on saturday and it was still a super strong line (darker than the control) but I'm just so worried.

I don't know if I'm just putting up my armour for when it goes wrong in a "oh well I didn't feel pregnant anyway" kind of way.

:flower: Cesca

I'm feeling exactly the same as you today after a blighted ovum in May.

I'm counting down the days until 7 weeks when I can get a reassurance scan whether that be NHS or private.

Ah the same background as me, and only a day ahead! Hello!

We've decided we're not paying for a private scan this time, but fingers crossed we'll get one done as my Dr said he would fight for one for me, we'll see though.

I was supposed to get a reassurance scan at the EPU but they've changed the criteria.

My GP has also tried to make a referal to the hospital but I'm not holding my breath. I have my first appointment with the midwife on Wednesday so I'm going to see what she can do as well, but really the waiting is killing me already....(got my BFP on 11/8 and now regret testing so early !!)

Oh gosh that is early! I tested on 21/8! I'm not holding my breath on the docs either, but we'll see. I still haven't heard back from the midwives *sigh*

Cesca honey i also had days when i didnt feel pregnant, tbh i was feeling like this today at one point!!! I didnt really get any symptoms till 6weeks+ so dont worry about that. I admie you for resisting the private scan, i got one every 2 weeks up until my last one last week!!!

Cesca - I think it is kind of normal to feel that way. I told my friend that I don't feel pregnant anymore either, and she said that she felt that way quite a few times while she was pregnant as well. Another friend was feeling the same too. I think for me, until I actually pop out, I just feel like I've gained weight instead of being pregnant.

Oh Cesca I'm sure everything is alright and it is just a defensive mechansim because of what you have been through. I really hope the dr comes through and gets you an early reassurance scan. Do you have a midwife team that you can call for advice? or maybe if your dr is supportive go and see him/her for reassurance.

Massive :hugs: to you

Hi girls. Thanks. I know I didn't cause my mc's from exercising and I know it is good for me to continue once I get pregnant again. She just raised one of those stupid irrational fears that had been brewing in me. I know we've all had those thoughts about "what if I had done that... or what if I hadn't done this..." I'm still going to the gym. It's what makes me feel better emotionally and physically.

Lucy, I LOVE the idea of lying on your stomach! Yay, something new to try this cycle. I hope it does the trick. Go get that eggy woman!!

Cesca, I know the feeling. I've been there. I can't say I've had great results, but I also know that symptoms come and go. I don't think they are a clear indicator of being pregnant or not. I remember not having them for a day, convinced things were over and then the next day they were back with gusto. I know nothing I say can help ease your fear. This is simply a scary time. But remember that just because you feel like this isn't a viable pregnancy, doesn't make it true. Look at Vicky! She's been saying that since the second she found out she was pregnant and she has a little heartbeat inside her now! Hang in there sister.

:hugs: Cesca, I think it is just a defense mechanism like everyone has said. All of our pregnant disco testers have had similiar feelings and I know the rest of us probably will once we get our BFPs. I hope you are able to get a reassurance scan and your doc comes through so you can rest easier. :hugs:

ugh, I think I am getting sick :( I have a sore throat and slight nasal congestion....I am a wuss when it comes to sore throats!

I'm gonna try. I have one last load of laundry in the dryer, and I am debating about waiting for it to finish, or just go to bed?! We'll see I guess......

Just popping in to say hi! :hugs: I was out in Chicago today meeting a lovely BnB girly! She was fab! We had an amazing time! BnB has all the best people! :)

Wow Megg, you met one of us in person??? How cool!

Mel, I hope you are feeling better today. No fun being sick, especially when you are preggers and can't take anything.

I'm getting my HSG this afternoon. I'm nervous about the pain and the results. I really hope it is all normal. I'll let you know how it goes when I'm done.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->