Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hope all goes well today for you hearty thinking of you!! :hugs:

Mel hope you feel better soon.

Megg thats so cool glad you've had a great time.

Good Luck today Hearty! Thinking of you......

AFM, definitely not feeling better. It got worse as the night went on....had troubles sleeping, as I had to keep running to the washroom to throw up. The doctor told me I can't take anything for my sinuses (except he said I can use a netti pot, so he is having one sent across for me), and I am just taking cepacol for my sore throat. Wish I stopped at home before coming to work to get some tylenol though. This is going to be a hell of a day!

Hi girls, hope your all well.

Hearty - Hope all goes well with your HSG today and hope it doesnt hurt too much, will be thinking of you.

Megg - Wow cant believe you met a real B&B girl, I wanna hear ALL about it.

Mel - Sorry to hear your feeling rough, I hope you feel better soon hunny. Oh not liking the sound of poutine (sp?) Mozerella = yummy, fries = yummy, gravy = yummy but together sounds yuck, I must come to Canada to taste it. I love chips with baked beans!!!

I had a FAB weekend away with my Hubby, I've wrote all about it in my journal and didnt want to bore you and post it all in here as well. xx

oh Sassy, trust me, a poutine is pretty awesome tasting:)

Hi ladies I'm back from a fun weekend camping!

I did on OPK on Saturday before we headed out camping and it was positive! Was so surprised and relieved as it was about 16 days after my MC so hopefully my body got back on track quickly. So we did it tent-style :sex: on saturday and then again last night. Lucy it looks like we'll be in the 2ww together!

Good luck today Hearty! Mel good luck at your ultrasound that will be so exciting...hope you start to feel better soon! Cesca, a lot of my friends said that they didn't feel pregnant a lot during the first trimester and had a hard time believing they were until they saw the ultrasounds! So it's totally normal to feel like that, don't worry!

I'm off to a concert tonight to see my favourite band, I'm so excited!!

So, testing day in 2 weeks then?? :)

What concert are you going to?

Testing in 2 weeks if I can wait that long...I'm going to try to resist the urge to test early but I'm sure you know how hard that is!

The concert is Blue Rodeo! I love them!!

I haven't heard any of their songs for ages! I am not into country music myself, but back 16 years ago I went through a phase, lol.

lol! I know how hard it is to wait....I think I am the most impatient person ever, and I was always testing early :)

Yogi - LOL, with the IC tests, I started testing at 5 DPO. How can you not when you buy them 100 at a time?

Hearty - I am thinking of you today. When you described the test you were having done I realized I had had that one done too when trying for my first. I don't know any of the results and was too naive to ask the who what when where and why of all the tests they ran on both of us. I do remember that one though, I'll be thinking of you and hoping for good results.

Mel - Hope you feel better soon, those nettle pots are the worst! My MIL swears by them though...

Megg - Glad your meet with Pip went well. I say we all just hop a plane to Greece and have a HUGE meet-up with Vicky! :)

AFM - I haven't seen any spotting YET today, but it is only 1:30 and it seems to come and go at will. I am super excited for my scan tomorrow, and I am hoping beyond hope that all goes well and we see a little beating heart. (And that my spotting goes away, it is quite nerve wracking TBH.)

HUGS :hugs: to all my BnB friends!

Jaymes - I hope your scan goes great tomorrow as well. I am excited to hear what the heartbeat is. I had my dr appt this morning again, and the heartbeat was 146 bpm today. Wish I could know for sure if it was a boy or girl though. OH and I were talking names again, and we were thinking Sophia Noelle for a girl, and Bryan Robert for a boy (Bryan is OH's real name, but his mom called him by Gordon instead). I am glad to hear the spotting hasn't shown itself today, and I hope it has subsided for good!

I am thinking I am not going to do so well with a Netti Pot....I hate water up my nose, so I have a feeling this is just not going to be good at all. I think I will try it once tonight and see how it goes, and then maybe not use it again unless I need to

Megg - this job of yours is really getting in the way! Miss you Meggles!

Hearty - not sure what time your appt was at today, but I hope you are doing well!

Fergie hasn't been around in awhile. Wasn't she supposed to be testing soon????

Mel - What's a nettle pot?

Jaymes - Good luck for your scan tomorrow I'm sure you won't need it, I will be thinking of you and CANNOT wait to hear all about it.

Oh i was just chatting to my hubby about B&B and he said "do they actually think your name is Sassy", LOL ermmmm you dont do you???

Mel I love your name choices, Sophia was actually my fave name for a girl when I first fell preggers however its changed now.xxx

awe thanks Sassy (and no I don't think that is your real name..hehe...what is it?)....I think Sophia is a pretty name. Isn't it one of the names on Twilight (forgive me because I don't watch it)? I heard that those were all popular names now......

the nettie pot is a saline solution inside this little pot, and you tilt your head and shove it up your one nostril, and then it drains out the other one....it sounds gross, looks gross, and i am sure it is going to be gross!

Mel - That sounds awful, I nearly choke to death if I get water up my nose so that must be sooooo much worse, good luck with that! Hope it makes you better though.xxx

Never seen Twilight in my life, dont even know one person/name from it! Really not my sort of thing!

Oh I was saying that poutine thing sounds weird, I just ate Tomatoe soup with chunks of cheese in and dipped Onions rings in it, strange huh and I dont even have the excuse of being pregnant lol!!xx

I know, I dont know why I ate that, regret it now!! xx

Mel - That sounds awful, I nearly choke to death if I get water up my nose so that must be sooooo much worse, good luck with that! Hope it makes you better though.xxx

Never seen Twilight in my life, dont even know one person/name from it! Really not my sort of thing!

Oh I was saying that poutine thing sounds weird, I just ate Tomatoe soup with chunks of cheese in and dipped Onions rings in it, strange huh and I dont even have the excuse of being pregnant lol!!xx

Weirdly enough, that actually sounds kind of yummy :haha: I think I need tomato soup now...

lol Jaymes! I think I will be opting for some chicken noodle soup tonight myself.......

Yogi yep looks like we will be in the TWW together fingers crossed we both get our BFP's. I think I ov today as had a lot of pain on my right-hand side and because of US I had last month to check all was alright I know I should ov from my right ovary. Going to do another OPK later to see what it says. Very impressed with :sex: in a tent!! I'm going to do my best not to test untill AF is late as I find getting a BFN so heartbraking.

Hearty thinking about you hope all is going well.

Jaymes glad you havnt had any spotting and hope everything goes well with your scan will be thinking of you.

:hugs:

:rofl::rofl: no sassy I don't think it is your real name!!

Weirdly enough, that actually sounds kind of yummy :haha: I think I need tomato soup now...

Haha, thats your pregnancy brain thinking that it sounds yummy, no non-pregnant woman would think that, except me of course!!!.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->