Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

waiting totally sucks! At least FS will tell you great news on Friday and you can start your weekend happy:)

You're sweet Mel. Let's hope it is good news. I emailed my gyno to see if she could interpret the results. She said that she thinks they saw a slight indentation in the top of my uterus. She said "We can see more miscarriages with a uterus that has a slightly different shape, but also many women have a uterus that may be shaped this way and do just fine. The finding seems quite subtle. Dont worry for now- the tubes were open and worked well, there wasn't anything alarming, and the cavity looked normal(no lesions on the inside of the uterus.)"

I guess that's my silver lining for the day.

Hey girls,

I don't have much to say today but wanted to see how Mel's and Hearty's appointments went.

Mel, glad it went well but sorry you're feeling ill. That nettle pot sounds awful! :hugs:

Hearty, I wouldn't worry about it since your doctors don't seem concerned. Your email from your gyno sounds promising. If it was something they genuinely were concerned about or thought was causing your mcs they would sound alarm bells. The thing with docs is they have to be ambiguous about benign things in case it could be causing something. I've learned that through my bouts of anxiety that lead me to be a bit of a hypochondriac. The way they told me things drove me CRAZY! Like, "Your ecg is totally normal. You probably have nothing to worry about. It doesn't catch everything, but you'd have more severe symptoms. You're young, so it's probably not anything major." It's like they can't just tell you something is normal without a bit of an addendum.

Yogi, glad you got some tent action. Hope you and Luce catch those eggies! :dust:

Sassy, I knew it wasn't your real name hehe. :) That would be quite the name though.

Megg I am feeling positive vibes about this procedure. :hugs: Yay for meeting BnB girls. It truly is an awesome place. :friends: My day was just made today as one of my BnB buddies from another thread is sending me a CBFM since she got her BFP! So generous and lovely of her. I'm so happy to have BnB.

Also,AF should be long gone but today out of the blue I was spotting!! On CD7! Wtf....

Erm, guess I was feeling more chatty than I thought.

Hope everyone is well!

I am feeling ok....still tired, and I did the sinus rinse tonight and I feel a bit better (was so not very attractive!).....I was just working on another assignment, but I am feeling way too tired, so I am going to go make some popcorn and then head to bed shortly.

Glad that the gyno thinks everything is going to be ok Hearty.

Allie, I hope you catch your egg very soon too!

Thanks Allie! Your words make a lot of sense and I feel better now. You are right, they do have to be ambiguous just in case. You are so, so right. Thank you sweet woman!

May I ask, what is ecg?

Yay for you getting a CBFM! I just started using mine this cycle. Let's hope it gets us to our desired goal, a healthy baby!!!

Sorry about the spotting. Is it brown? It was probably just some left over from AF that didn't make its way out. I don't think it is cause for concern.

Mel, my mom swears by the netty pot. Hope it works its magic. You are officially in the 2nd trimester now aren't you? Congrats babe!!!

ECG = Electrocardiogram! :) Its a heart test!

The response from your gyno sounds good, Hearty! Yay!

Allie - Yay for CBFM! :yipee: Thanks about the procedure... I just hope it works quickly! Still spotting... Hoping for AF in the morning! Would be FAB!

Yep, an electrocardiogram. I've had about 6! (I used to get bad heart palpitations but they could never find anything wrong)

The spotting was red, which is why it bothered me. AF was light on CD5 and nearly gone-brown-yesterday at CD6 so I was annoyed to see red blood today. It was only once when I wiped, but it's not usual for me. I've said it before but I swear ever since I started ttc is when my cycles got wacky. Why were they normal when I didn't want a baby? Why, why why???? Sorry for the whining.

Mel, happy to hear the nettle thingy worked!

Megg, hope you get AF in the morning, too!

Oh Allie, that is confusing. It's possible that it is hormonal. Seems like your body is still trying to adjust after the mc, if you ask me. I was reading a post in another thread and women were told that it can take up to 6 months to become regular again. Not to say that's going to happen to you, but maybe your hormones are still a little out of whack. I'm glad you are temping. It will give you a nice clear picture of ovulation which also gives you a window into your hormones.

Listen to Hearty, Allie... She speaks good sense! *nods*

Thinking AF-y vibes! Please, dear witchy, show up and make my day!

Hey ladies!!

I didnt get to log on at all last night, Alex has the flu so i have moved back to moms for a couple of days after he insisted.

Hearty i know that you will be worried until you speak to the fs on friday so i wont bother with the PMA, but i will agree with Allie about how docs try and cover all their bases when diagnosing. I kinda wish all docs were like House who is so confident in his diagnosis lol!!!

Mel your flu sounds like Alex's although he is also running a fever...Hope youre feeling better soon hun!

Hearty I'm glad the gynae wasn't overly concerned. Try not to worry too much.

Megg - I can't wait to see you get your BFP in a month!!!

Allie - YAY for a clearblue monitor! Mine only took one cycle!

All the other girlies - keep shagging!!!!!

I feel a bit rough this morning, I didn't sleep particularly well because my boobs are sore. This morning I had a banana for breakfast and when I went to get some tupperware for my grapes to take to work, I caught the smell inside one of them and my god. I heaved like mad, though not actually sick thank god. I would have never heaved before at that. Fingers crossed this is the start of my symptoms.

:hi: girls

Hearty I agree with the other girls and I am sure everything will be alright they don't seem to think it is as bad as you think stay away from google (I know we all do it and always find the horror stories). It sucks that you have to wait untill friday to speak to your FS but the gynae's email sounds positive. Try to find things to keep your mind of it so you dont worry as much. Thinking of you and always hear if you need anything :hugs:

Allie hope the spotting stops soon I had alot of that after my mmc but it seems to have eased of now hopefully its just your body getting back to some sort of normality and it will stop soon.

Megg I'm exicted for you can't wait to see you get your BFP!

Sassy that sounds so lovely just what you needed I bet.

Cesca glad your feeling a bit better and that the symptoms are kicking in.

Mel hope you feel better soon. Vicky sorry Alex is poorly hope he feels better soon.

AFM: I got another positive OPK yesterday but we didnt do anything as hubby really wasnt in the mood he had a crappy day and a sad day yesterday. His cat who was 13 had to be put down yesterday he and his ex (they got chloe cat together and are still good friends in fact we all our I never knew them when they were a couple but have a close friendship) took her to the vet as she was found by a neighbour and obviously wasnt well. They took her to the vet and he operated as he thought he could save her (well it was 50:50 so they wanted to give her a chance) but when the vet did he found a cancerous tumour so it was kinder to let her go. It really knocked Steve then his computer died and he wasnt feeling well so I just let him sleep. Poor love he's never lost a pet before. She was a sweet little cat a pain in the arse (I'm not really a cat person) but a sweetie she was loved by everyone where we live. Sorry for such a long post. We did however :sex: this morning so hopefully we covered all basis.

awe, I'm sorry about Steve's cat. It's so hard to lose a pet, as they really are a member of your family. Hugs to Steve! Try to :sex: today so you cover your bases.

I seem to be feeling a bit better, so that sinus rinse must really work. Going to do it again tonight and hopefully tomorrow I will be back to myself....

Hearty - yes I am in the second trimester now, thank you for the congrats.

Cesca - I used to heave quite a bit too..totally normal. The worst though is when you start gagging while brushing your teeth! I keep the toilet lid open just in case, lol.

Hope all the other girls are doing well.....have a great day everyone :hugs:

Thanks mel its been so hard for him I've been through it a few times (so kind of knew what to expect) before as my family have always had dogs so grown up with pets and it is so hard to loss them. It hit him harder than he thought he and his ex were able to say their goodbyes which I think was important I said goodbye at home didnt go to vet with them as felt it was something they had to do together.

Glad you are starting to feel a bit better and congrats on being in your 2nd tirmester its seems like its gone by so quickly.

:hugs:

It is going quickly for sure.....I just want the end result here now....I'm so impatient :)

Hi ladies. I'm off to work, but wanted to say hello. Lucy, I'm so sorry about Steve's kitty. You are remarkable in that you are so understanding about his relationship with his ex. I'm glad you got a little BD time in this morning. Good job meeting his needs last night and getting your needs filled this morning!

Glad you are feeling a bit better Mel. Sounds like the netty pot is working!

Cesca, sounds like those symptoms are coming on properly. How wonderful!

Megg, hope AF started this morning!

Hi to everyone else!

Ok, I'm off. Can't miss another client appointment because of my flakiness!

They were together from a young age and just grew apart but managed to maintain a strong friendship their better friends than they were a couple if that makes sense. Steve and I are good friends with his ex (they've been split for a while and had been by the time we got together) and her partner in fact they are getting married in a couple of weeks and I'm her bridesmaid and steves rob's usher!

Ok so I did another opk today (my last one) expecting it to be negative as thought I had ov already but it was positive so thats three in a row does that mean I havnt ov yet and will soon or I have ov but there is still the hormones present from it if that makes any sense!! I've taken pictures so you can all see and advice me (what would I do without you girls):

The first pic is of all three that I've taken in order the first one is from sunday (29th), then mon (30th) then today (31st). The second pic is of todays one on its own.

Attachments

• DSC_0979.jpg
    DSC_0979.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0982.jpg
    DSC_0982.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 6
Sorry about the cat, honey! :hugs:

No AF this morning... even the spotting is gone. But I tested and got a BFN. So, I refilled my Provera script to get things moving ASAP. I'm not waiting around. I know I'm not pregnant... so, its time to move on. I'll be picking it up after work today. YAY! Hopefully AF in about 10 days and then IUI starts! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->