Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Thanks Allie, definitely feeling a lot better. OH even asked me tonight why I was so loving, and then realized I felt better, lol. That's awesome you figured out your CP. I tried once but I had no clue so I gave up.

Hearty, I'm glad you stopped googling....I hope you are relaxing this evening.....

Glad to hear you've stopped googling, hearty. It doesn't do any good-the more you search, the more bad stuff you find. It's skewed because only people who have had problems with uterine shape will even bother putting it online so you what you aren't reading about is the majority of women with different shaped uteruses (uteri?) who don't have problems caused by it!

Thanks guys, even though finding my cervix is my small victory of the day, I still can't tell if it's open or closed...but now that I've found it, that part's next ha.

Oh, and Lucy, I wanted to add, massive :hugs: to Steve. We put down my childhood pet, our 14 year old kitty, Zeffie, a few months ago and I know how hard it is. I truly mourned. At least they lived nice long happy kitty lives.

Ha! Everyone sees me with multiples! That's fantastic! I'll take 2... no more than 2 though! LOL

They told me to take the Provera if she doesn't show soon. I mean... I don't really have to worry about fucking up my body with unnatural shit... That's all I'm about to pay them to do! Haha!!!

Hiya ladies! Wow so many posts since i last logged in!!!

Megg i guess you will be having twins then its settled!!!!!

Luce i love how you british women are so cool and open minded!! I cant even imagine how a greek chick would take having her hubby's ex still in the picture....Good lord the drama would be never ending!!!!

Hearty i asked doc about the Tshaped uterus. He said that he has only seen problems when it is severly mishaped. It is apparently quite common to have a slightly T shaped uterus but most of the time it goes undiagnosed. Stay away from google until Friday, maybe Tim should abduct you like alex did with me to a place with no internet lol!!!

Woohoo for finding your cervix Allie, please dont make poking it a hobby luv!!!

:hi: girls thanks for all the advice I knew you girls would be great!!

We didn't :sex: last night as neither of us were in the mood and we had done it in the morning so figured we were covered but we did do it again this morning we were both half asleep but still managed it yay us poor Steve had to then get up and go to work while I rolled over and went back to sleep!! :haha:

Jaymes :happydance:woohoo on the scan and what a great heartbeat.

Meggs looks like its twins for you I dont know much about provera I guess see if AF shows up and if not then use the provera.

Allie well done on finding your cervix I've never tried alway bit worried that I'd end up hurting myself!!

Mel glad your feeling better.

Hearty pleased your staying away from google best thing and thank you for your advice on the opk's you are a wise women with lots of usefull information. I think we've covered all the basis so I guess only time will tell now!!

Sassy hope everything goes well today and you have a fab birthday (I think I've got the days right) :hugs:

:hugs: to all my lovely ladies.

Allie you've never found your cervix before? Man, mine is SO low. It drives me mad. I can never tell when it's closed or not though. I'm actually panicking because my mum had an incompetent cervix and lost a baby at 20 weeks because of it, but I think modern medicine can diagnose the problem sooner.

Cesca, from what I understand, if you have an incompetent cervix, they can give you a stitch to keep everything inside. Do they know your mother's history? Do they know your cervix is always low?

Lucy, you totally covered your bases! A friend was doing it twice a day and wasn't getting pregnant. Her doctor yelled at her and said to only do it every other day. She couldn't bear to miss a day, so she cut back to once a day. She got pregnant that cycle.

Good luck Megg, hope AF rears soon. If not, onto Provera it sounds like. Good that you have a plan.

Vicky, I love you! Thanks for asking hot doc about my uterus. Some of the final things I read on google were exactly what he said. Many women have them and they go undiagnosed. They often find them during birth when a woman has a C-section. I'll take a C-section if it means I get my baby. I really appreciate you asking him. I can't wait for my doctor to call me!

Vicks, how are you feeling? How's the baby? How far along are you now?

Hope everyone has a great day today!!

xoxo

Cesca - my mom had to have her cervix stitched at 3 months with my brother, and 5 months with me...so my doctor sent me to a gyno thinking I might have the same issue. The gyno told me that even with me having a miscarriage, there is nothing there to support that I was going to end up like my mom. So I don't think you need to worry hun. They say the incompetent cervix happens around 12 weeks at the earliest. I bet you will be fine.

Happy Birthday sweet Sassy! :cake: Hope your appointment goes well today, and that you manage to enjoy your birthday. Thinking of you! :hugs:

:hi: to all the other ladies

AFM, I spoke too soon....I woke up in the middle of the night completely stuffed up again...I have sinus pain today and so I am feeling like crap. I wish I could take something for it! I am a pill popper when I am sick, so this is hard to not take anything. :(

Lucy, you totally covered your bases! A friend was doing it twice a day and wasn't getting pregnant. Her doctor yelled at her and said to only do it every other day. She couldn't bear to miss a day, so she cut back to once a day. She got pregnant that cycle.

The plan this month was to do it every other day but we got a bit carried away :blush: this month also I always wonder what day you start on so to get it right on time :haha: I'm sure I think about it to much this TTC business isn't as easy as you first think!!

AFM, I spoke too soon....I woke up in the middle of the night completely stuffed up again...I have sinus pain today and so I am feeling like crap. I wish I could take something for it! I am a pill popper when I am sick, so this is hard to not take anything.

Aww Mel sorry to hear your feeling rough put your feet up and relax if you can and plenty of fluids.

Cesca I'm sure all will be ok just make sure your doc is aware of your mum's history.

Luce whats your secret babe, getting all that action?????

Hearty dont thank me babe, you know me and hot doc are here for you. By the way he now wears a really sexy pair of glasses...lord take pity on me...!!!!

Im doing ok, im trying to muster up some positivity since i feel so bad for little bean having a mom who is just waiting for her to pass......I actually felt a glimmer of hope today while i was working so my task now is to try and be excited about baby girl every day. I still havent told anyone at work but some of the bitches have guessed cause they ask every frickin day why im not smoking and get this...if ive had implants put in cause "your breasts are so huge and perky"....bitches

Anyhoo, im still staying at mum's which rocks cause i have dinner waitingon the table when i get home and an hourly foot massage before bed! Im thinking of starting a long distance relationship with Alex to be honest.....

:rofl: Vicky! I am glad you are enjoying your time away from home. It is always nice to have dinner waiting for you, and I am so jealous about the foot massage! You deserve it!

Well, it looks like you girls are getting me back. I've talked to the clinic and my employer... and my upcoming appointments apparently aren't going to be conducive to staying employed. The clinic said they didn't feel I could realistically hope to have my appointments scheduled before 9am most days, and I can't expect a place that schedules 15 min breaks a week in advance to put up with me missing work randomly for a few weeks. So, I more or less had to choose between work and a baby. I've chosen the baby. Kevin agrees.. So, that's that. At least I tried.

Hi ladies, just popping in to say hi and let you know my NT scan went well yesterday, baby measuring 12+2 and all looked great, got some lovely pics. Heart rate of 162 bpm so all looking good so far! x

Megg i'd go with option 1 if you can hold out hun, and twins for you sounds just super!! :happydance:

Well done on finding your cervix Allie!! :happydance:

Sorry you're feeling poop Mel, Have you tried inahaling steam? just get a big bowl of hot water and a towel over your head and breathe deeply, its seems to work wonders :hugs:

Hearty, its lovely to see you about again, i'm sure all will be fine with your scan results hun. :hugs:

Great to hear you got a nice heatbeat Jaymes :happydance:

Can your mother not move in with you Vicky? Then you'd have the best of both worlds!!

Good luck for this month Lucy, sounds like you've got it covered well!!

Take care ladies xxxx

I suppose I should just accept the fact I'll be having twins! lol

Vicky, do you know you are having a girl? Did I miss the original announcement somewhere??? OMG!!! I really think you need to take pics of hot doc with glasses. YUM! As for a long distance relationship, I highly encourage it! Sounds like a dream being at your mom's place.

Megg, wow! I would have chosen the same thing too. Sounds like you'll be back on B&B more regularly (says me selfishly!)

Roonsma, congrats! Sounds like things are going well. That's awesome.

Mel, back to the netty pot for you!

Off to work. Love you girls!

Roonsma - good to hear from you again. Glad things are going well, and I hope you can show us those lovely pictures :)

Meg - I am glad to have you back (sorry about the job though - but I am not really that sorry, because now we have you back, lol).....and I am voting for the quints for you:)

Hearty - have a great day at work

Roonsma - good to hear from you again. Glad things are going well, and I hope you can show us those lovely pictures :)

Meg - I am glad to have you back (sorry about the job though - but I am not really that sorry, because now we have you back, lol).....and I am voting for the quints for you:)

Hearty - have a great day at work
:haha: Me too!

Hi again everyone! :wave:

Lucy sounds like you've definitely covered your bases! I also can't handle waiting to :sex: every second day so we usually do it daily if I know I'm ovulating. But this time we did miss one day and I was freaking out on the inside LOL. I made sure we did it the next AM!! So I think we did all we could this month and now I just wait and see.

Megg, I agree that sometimes when you have to choose betwen work and life, life always wins. I used to work full-time but I was getting too stressed out and not enjoying life outside work anymore and made the choice to quit my full-time job with full support of DH. I work on-call / part-time now and it has made a huge difference. I sleep better and am way more relaxed.

Vicky are you having a girl?

Mel, my sis-in-law has been using that netty-pot stuff since 11 weeks and she's now at 17 weeks. I hope you clear up soon, it did not look fun to use!!

Hearty step away from the google!! Easier said than done, I know, as I sit here and google see if I should have any symptoms at 4dpo when I very well know that I won't!!!

Allie I've never tried to find my cp either. Congrats! Oh, the things we congratulate eachother about on here :rofl:

AFM I'm just trying to stay busy and distracted during my 2ww, I haven't been working this week. We are heading out camping again this weekend (long weekend) so at least I will have no access too google or HPT's for 4 days!! :wacko:

Just think Yogi, you can test when you get home next week, lol! And yes those netty pots aren't really fun.....it's a lot easier then I thought, but it's so not attractive, so you make sure you are alone while doing it, lol!

Luce whats your secret babe, getting all that action?????

What can I say I'm just hot stuff!! Well that and I think hubby is of the opinion get it why he can :blush: as when I'm pregnant he may not get any I totally went of :sex: before, that and because of some inital spotting I was advised to avoid it untill after 12 weeks which sadly I didnt make.

Yogi we will have to keep each other distracted I'm trying not to think about it schools go back next week so have to start thinking about sending out CV's for possible supply work plus got my friends wedding in just less than 2 weeks. I am not going to test untill AF is late at least that is the plan I'm relying on Vicky to keep me strong.

Roonsma so happy that everything went well :happydance: thats brillant news.

Megg I would of made the same decision baby definitely comes first and yay we will have you back here more! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->