Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

That's so weird lucy, the only person i've ever known to get that ended up actually being pregnant!!

Megg - YAY!!!! Excited for your new journey.

I've had such an awful afternoon at work. Long story short but i've been made to feel really stupid by a colleague who should really focus on doing his own fucking job before interferring with mine and I came home and sobbed for ages on husband's shoulder. He's upset because he doesn't want me stressed out. I just keep thinking if I lose this baby i'm going to be stuck in my job for longer :( 80% of the time I like my job, but the other 20% is pure hell.

Megg - I can't wait for you to start this next journey.....going to be exciting

Sorry you had a rough day Cesca :hugs:

My day is actually going pretty good....I am having a bit of a craving for carrot cake and cream cheese icing, so when one of the girls went to town, she brought me back bite size brownies and cream cheese icing, lol! so i am sitting in my office scooping icing onto the brownies and eating them, lol!

That sounds yummy Mel, so glad your feeling better hunny. Congrats on making it to 2nd tri what an amazing milestone that is, just wish we was passing it together as I was due the exact same date as you :-(

Hearty - I'm sooo sorry you had a bad time at your appointment, I agree what all the other girls have said, I really hope your not worrying too much, always here for you lovely and I hope your doc puts your mind at rest very soon.xx

Megg - Not happy that I wasn't right about twins, completely throws the Mystic Sassy thing out of the water, thanks, lol!!!xx

My boobies are killing today, sorry I just have to add that, no secrets around here ay girls!!xxx

awe I'm sorry Sass.....It would have been great if we were reaching it together....But I will be there with you the whole way on your journey, as well as with everyone else. I'm so very fortunate to have all of you in my life! :hugs:

So much to catch up on...

:hugs: to everyone.

AFM... I had my appointment today. We saw the heart beating again, so I am feeling very relieved. I am still spotting, but they don't seem too concerned about it, so I am trying to breathe easier. I have another appointment in 2 weeks. The only positive I see in the spotting (as it is stressing me out enormously,) is we are getting a lot of ultrasound pictures. Baby measured 9 weeks today... So I started my Pregnancy Journal.

Thank you all for all of your support. Love you people, MUAH!

WOO HOO Jaymes, I'm soooo happy for you, I'm of now to stalk your pregnancy journal, how exciting.xxx

I definitely know what you mean about them being better friends than they were as a couple, Lucy! That's how me and my ex-husband are!!! Not sure about the OPKs... That's why I always suggest temping!

Sassy - Maybe I'm getting the twins with IUI? There's a 20-30% chance!!! :yipee: Maybe the sore boobies are from you quads! :rofl:

Jaymie - Yay for a heartbeat! Going to stalk the preggo journal.

A big :hi: to Mel and Cesca... I'm drawing a blank on what else I meant to say.

Anyway... No AF this morning and no more spotting. Going to start my Provera tonight probably. Let's get this show on the road!!!

Just wanted to say hi to all you girls :hi:
Been negative nancy lately so haven't said much. ATM I am having to deal with work as well as all the people freaking out over our threat of a hurricane. Hope all of you are doing well!:hugs:

Okay... Spotting for the 2nd night in a row. Test was BFN this AM with FMU. AF hasn't been showing well on her own, but this is the first natural cycle I've had in a while. I have a few scenarios, and I don't know what to do.

1. Wait to see if the spotting turns into AF > It does (soon) > IUI cycle starts sooner
2. Take Provera > AF shows ~10-11 days from now > IUI cycle starts then
3. Wait to see if the spotting turns into AF > It doesn't > IUI cycle starts later

Obviously, I prefer #1.... but I have no guarantees! What do I do?

Mel - she said the hb was in the 160's. Yay!

Megg - if you take the provera, will it stop a natural cycle from starting?

I honestly don't know what to do Meg....I don't even know anything about provera (sorry!). I was thinking of you though as I was watching quints by surprise.....they used IUI as well....I was like that is so going to be Meg! lol!

Mel - she said the hb was in the 160's. Yay!

Megg - if you take the provera, will it stop a natural cycle from starting?

Yes, it would stop a natural cycle from starting. I have to choose! :(

I honestly don't know what to do Meg....I don't even know anything about provera (sorry!). I was thinking of you though as I was watching quints by surprise.....they used IUI as well....I was like that is so going to be Meg! lol!

OMG! They got quints from IUI? HOW?!?! :shock: Meggles no likey!

lol! they used IUI and conceived one child, and then they used it again and ended up with quints. not sure how, but they have their hands ful for sure

Hello ladies!

Dazed, I hope the hurricane doesn't get you guys in Virginia and work doesn't stress you out too much!

Mel, so happy to hear you are feeling better!

Jaymes, woohoo for a great heartbeat! Off to stalk your journal.

Megg, I can see you having multiples... At least twins like Sassy predicts. I don't know a thing about Provera, but whatever you choose will be okay in the end because you're still getting IUI this cycle! Woo!

Lucy, those are super positive OPKs! Three days in a row...I just dunno...I think it's safe to assume you ov'ed in there somewhere so as long as you BDed during the time I think you're covered. I know what it's like to have multiple pos OPKs though and not knowing what day to count as ov day. Frustrating!

Sassy, I wonder why the sore boobies? You're right, no secrets here! Speaking of which, I've been poking at my cervix for days as I'm trying to learn cervical positioning and I found it today....so exciting lol...but it kind of hurt to poke at, hope I didn't scratch it or something!

Cesca, sorry you had a rough day at work and I hope tomorrow is much better. The sobbing is probably the pregnancy hormones.

:hugs: to all my girlies!

Ok so I did another opk today (my last one) expecting it to be negative as thought I had ov already but it was positive so thats three in a row does that mean I havnt ov yet and will soon or I have ov but there is still the hormones present from it if that makes any sense!! I've taken pictures so you can all see and advice me (what would I do without you girls):

The first pic is of all three that I've taken in order the first one is from sunday (29th), then mon (30th) then today (31st). The second pic is of todays one on its own.

Lucy, it looks to me like the one you took today is slightly lighter than the previous ones. My guess is that on the 29th, you caught the LH surge on the way up, on the 30th you caught the surge and on the 31st you caught it on the way down. I often get 3 positives in a row and I've realized this is what happens. I usually Ov on the day after the surge (so, the third day of my positive OPK). I bet if you test tomorrow, you'll see a much lighter line. I hope you BD'd just in case. You might not have Ov'd quite yet, but it is definitely imminent. I hope this helps!

Hey Hearty, hope you had a good day today. :hugs: Now that you mention it I see that today's is a bit lighter on her OPK!

Meggles, I have no advice for you on this one. Personally, I would wait because I don't like messing with my body more than I have to. But that's just me. I totally understand your desire to speed this process up.

Allie, congrats on figuring out your CP!!! I've had that part covered for a while, but what I could never quite get was the texture and if it was open or closed. Finally, the cycle I got pregnant I figured it out! I was so excited. Now I completely know how to check if it is open. So exciting!

Jaymes, yay for the heartbeat. Congrats!

No news from me. Just sitting with the prospect of having an abnormally shaped uterus. I've stopped googling though, which has helped tremendously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->