Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

If thrush is a symptom then im thrilled to have it !!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If thrush is a symptom then im thrilled to have it !!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been following this thread!! Good luck with the bloods tomorrow, hope your foof problems are a good sign!! :happydance: x

Good luck Lawa, sounds promising for you hun!!x

Megggggggg..... glad your ovaries are revving up nicely!x

Good luck to all the other girlies!! x

Hi Hearty, you know that dose of PMA that i gave you and said you may need to return the favour? well nows your chance hun, Docs tomorrow and the rollercoaster starts again x

Roonsma, I'm returning the PMA favor in bunches. I'm sending all of my positive energy your way. I'm sending all of my pregnant vibes your way too babe. I looked through some of your other posts and saw a pic of a FRER with 2 lines on it. Congrats! It looked like a BFP to me! Please let us know how it goes with your doctor. We're all in this together babe!

Vicky, I worked it out in my head. When you get your bloods at 8am, it will be 10pm for me. When you get your results at 10am, it will be midnight for me. I'm going to try to stay up and wait to hear about your results before I go to bed. Otherwise, I'm not going to sleep well and will find myself getting up at 2am to check my computer. Please post as soon as you know! The suspense is killing me!

If you don't post immediately, you know that I'll be coming to Greece to yell at you!

See Vicky, I'm not the only one! You have a fan club. We need to know immediately! I know you are sleeping right now. I'm hoping our messages are seeping into your dreams...

I'm bored and need somewhere else to chat so here i am. Can i join too pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???

anyhoo DH hurt himself at hockey yesturday so no :sex: for me for a few days:growlmad: Why did he have to go and possibly break a rib anyway. He's just messing with my plans now.

Anyone can join! :) Welcome!!!

Glad everyone seems mostly okay tonight! Yay!

My ovaries aren't giving me the pain I'd like them to at the moment. Worries me. I know its silly... but they stopped last month and no O. The other months where I did O, they didn't stop hurting until after O. In other words, back to worrying it isn't going to happen! I can't take that!

BOOOOOOOOO at overies not hurting like they should. i'll give themm a kick in the pants to get them going if you want.

Morning girls!!!

Ohhhh i get my own fan cub woohoo!!! Ok so i went in at 8 am and got the bloods drawn, i pleaded with them to get my results over the phone but they were unbreakable...Boooooo
My new plan is to leave work at 6 the latest and get them on the way home. So ill have them at 6.30 and will post the results before 7.... Hearty just for you i thought of telling my father to go pick them up but i really wanna avoid repeating the same things i did last time. Girls i need all the PMA you can muster for a really good high level!!!!

Meggles do you get the ov pain every month? I seem to get it every second or third month. This cycle remember i didnt get even a slight pain and was also worried that i didnt ov. Im sending all my positive energy your way hun!!

Aussie, this cycle i also had a hard time BD as right on the most important days hubby had a really bad tooth infection. I took matters into my own hands (mouth actually but details right??) and made it happen!!!!

Love you all!!

Vicky, I fell asleep on the couch. Kept thinking, "must stay awake to get Vicky's results." Decided I would look and then go to bed. Damn It!!! I wish they would do it over the phone! Good plan not asking your dad, (though I appreciate the thought LOL!). If you are superstitious you need to do everything different this time!

Well, I'll most likely be sleeping when you post results. I just have every hope in the world they are positive! Can't wait to wake up and find out sweetie. It's going to be good news, I can just feel it. Love ya babe!!

To sleep now for me. Good night everyone!

PS - Aussie, you are most welcome here! Meggles, don't sweat the pains or lack there of yet. It is too early. I'm not counting you out! Aussie has the right idea, we'll give them a proper nut kicking if need be!

xoxo

Ok I worked it out it is now 2:27 in Greece. :thumbup: PMA all the way. Love and :dust: coming your way!

i've been stalking this forum for some time now. Can I join too? Now I am so excited to hear vicky's results too!

Thanks Jaymes and Prego!!! I really hope i dont disapoint you guys and myself today....Im sooo stressed, trying to loose myself in work but my mind wanders every few minutes.... PLEASE Let everything go ok

Soooo god damn excited to hear your results Vic whoop whoop!!! Sending massively high levels vibes!!!! Got my lady bits n everything crossed babe ;-).

Welcome prego & Aussie ull lov it in here the girls are fab!

Meggles I'm booting u hard in the ovary region hope ur saying "oouucchhh" lol! Fxd ur eggy is fertilised as we speak :).

Luce I hope u didn't miss ov babe?? I'm in exactly the same boat as you this month chick so just hoping we covered the bases! I think we did so I'm being hopeful for now :).

Hearty & Mel how are our preggo pair? Hope ur not feeling too poop girls x all worth it though :hugs:

lov yas x x Caz x x

Vicky I'm awake now and anxiously awaiting your results. Whatever they are, you won't disappoint us honey. Please log back in soon and let us know. I'm here for you all day today! xoxo

Welcome Prego. Nice to have some new ladies here. It is a fun place to just hang out and chat.

Caz, I'm doing ok. Not much to report. Wish I had more symptoms. 8 more days until my scan!

I'm going to snooze on the couch and check in again soon. It's only 6:30am here!

xoxo

Vicky - tons of PMA your way :dust:and Hearty is right, you will not disappoint us one way or another :hugs:

Caz - Nausea seems to have hit me this morning. Could be because I slept horrible last night as well. I had a dream that I lost the baby again. Then I was up for a couple hours after that. I sure hope that is just a terrible dream!

Anyone having lower back pain, I tried sleeping with a pillow between my legs last night (while on my side), and it worked wonderfully! I no longer have back pain this morning!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far.....I'm already looking forward to having a nap tonight :sleep:

Hey girls! Just a fly by! Headed to my mom's! But, yes... I get the pains every month. Haven't felt anything today yet. I kind of want to cry and give up! :(

Megg, don't give up honey!!! Stranger things have happened. Don't forget my cycle of spotting and false positive OPKs and temp rises then dips then more positive OPKs then more temp rises, then more spotting! And I still got the BFP I refuse to believe you are out and I won't let you give up!

Mel, I've had some weird lower back twinges of pain on and off, but nothing too bad. I haven't been sleeping well at all. Last night was horrible! I'm looking forward to a nice nap on the couch later today.

Where oh where is my lovely Vicky? I miss you honey. Please, please, please come back to us whatever your news is. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->