Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Try the pillow between your legs and lay on your side....I swear it works. I used a heating pad last night because it was hurting pretty bad, but the pillow did the trick.

I seem to toss and turn all night lately, and I am either hot or cold......just can't get comfortable at all. A nap on the couch is definitely needed tonight!

Well ladies the blood I thought was IB i think AF is screwing wth me looks like my LP is now only 12 days as never had sptting before AF before

HAd no blood all day but red again now not enough to fill a panty liner but I have cramps now sigh! Keep trying to tell me its the asprin im taking but ho hum

Guys im a complete mess...I got my results back, positive for pregnancy but the levels are 210 U/L. They quote normal range 45-4500 with average being 1100....I cant stop crying i think im gonna loose my mind

Good afternoon girls, and welcome to all the newcomers! :) :wave:

Whew, I'm just back from my weekend away and read through everything I missed and ended with Vicky's post...it's like I've just watched a movie!!

Vicky!!!! Omg!! You're pregnant! :hugs: Why are you crying? Your results are in the normal range, it's okay. What did they say when they gave your results?

That's what I'm thinking too Allie and Vicky. They are in the normal range. Read this link hon, https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-tests/early-pregnancy-normal-hcg-levels-and-pregnancy-tests

They say:

aaOne single hCG value does not tell you much about the viability of the pregnancy and there is a wide range of normal hCG levels in pregnancy. A normal hCG rise over several days prior to 6 weeks of the pregnancy usually indicates a viable pregnancy. In general, the best indication of a healthy pregnancy other than a normal rise of hCG is a good fetal heartbeat after 6-7 weeks.

Caution must be used in making too much of hCG numbers. A normal pregnancy may have low hCG levels and deliver a perfectly healthy baby. The results on an ultrasound after 5 - 6 weeks gestation are much more accurate than using hCG numbers.

You are pregnant babe and it is all going to be fine!

Vicky...where did they get that range from? Is it based on how many DPO you are? It's possible you O'ed later and are earlier in your pregnancy than you think you are. Also, it's still in normal range so your bean is still there. :hugs: I can imagine how scary it is to get that BFP after a loss...I know I will be scared and emotional when it happens too. We're all here for you no matter what happens, but I'm thinking good things for you. :hugs:

Im trying to reach my doc but hes with patients today...Guys im really freaking out i just know things will go bad again...OMG i cant stop crying...

yah Vicki! Congratulations hun! Don't cry though, unless it's for excitement.

Your levels are in the normal range, and that's why it is so vast, is because there isn't a definitive answer as to what your level should be at.

Just take it one day at a time, and we are all here for you and we are all going to take this journey together.

Please don't stress yourself out :(

Vicky, you need to take a deep breath. This does not mean things are going to go bad. This number is not indicative of anything bad. You are getting ahead of yourself. I just read also that research has shown women's hcg levels to go up much later with boys. Maybe you just have a little man bean and he's causing you to have these hcg levels. I'm really and truly not worried for you at this point. I hope you have a chance to talk to the doctor so he can ease your fears.

Also, as Allie said, you might have Ov'd later than you thought. You did have ewcm for a very long time and you don't temp or do OPK's. It is highly likely you aren't as far along as you think. I wish I was there to hug you. Where is Alex?

Vicki - can you request to have blood tests done again tomorrow? The levels should be doubling each day, so that might calm your fears?

Idon't know what to say to help as the others have it covered, hold on hun theres no reason it can't come good xx:hugs:

Hearty, thanks for the link and information! That's really useful. It's true, it's no use putting too much thought into 'averages' when there are so many variables. You're in normal range, and you're pregnant! Wow! Everyone was right and you were right, too. It's amazing how our bodies can tell us these things.

AF arrived for me over the weekend, thank goodness, a few days late but at least she's here so I can start planning for this month. :)

Mel and hearty, so happy to hear you're feeling well (i'm considering MS well in Mel's case as it's a good sign haha). hearty, so happy to hear you had a a celebration for your bean! :) Oh, and hi, tim! :wave:

Speaking of OHs, vicky, my hubby is also called Alex. Alex's are the cutest haha. Mine is a prior smoker of ciggies and pot but I had him quit before I'd marry him. He's still a social drinker, though. He said he's quit for TTC but as spermies are there right now from 3 months ago when we weren't TTC, I guess it wouldn't make much difference.

Anyways, vicky, my thoughts are still on you....how are you feeling?

https://www.advancedfertility.com/earlypre.htm

Mel, I also told her about that website in a PM. There is so much evidence online that she she is in the normal range and things will be ok. Vicky, it's going to be OK!

Allie - glad you can start planning now for July...hope you get busy this month :sex: sending you lots of :dust:

Just saw your post, vicky. Mel had a good suggestion, maybe you can get your blood levels again to see that they've doubled for peace of mind. She's also right that you shouldn't stress yourself out. :hugs: I wish we were all there to be with you!

Hearty has a nice thought! That 'little man bean'. :)

Take a deep breath, it's normal to feel fear after a loss, but everything's going to be okay...

Allie, welcome back! Glad you got AF and you are in a positive mood. You'll get that egg babe! (and probably end up worrying like the rest of us!)

I have to leave my house for 30-45 minutes. Will be back soon my lovies.

Allie - glad you can start planning now for July...hope you get busy this month :sex: sending you lots of :dust:

Thanks Mel and Hearty! We move into our new place tomorrow and the :sex: will be rampant lol. :thumbup: After a VERY dull June of living with fam.

Hey my lovely ladies :hi:

Been teaching today just got home. Vicky I have been thinking of you all day and desparate to get home to see your results. First of one massive (but gentle) :hugs: secondly please dont worry (I know easier said than done) your within the normal range which is a good thing and your pregnant! I hope you manage to get hold of your dr. I'm here for you sweetie and believe that everything will be alright with your little one!!

:hi: to the new ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->