Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

wow that does sound very crowded!! I live in a fairly small town with not a lot of options for shopping and restaurants...very limited! But we are right on the ocean and we have a big yard for our garden and for the dog to play in.

well I think I'm going out on a ladies night tonight, a few of us girls are getting together for sushi and drinks and we could possibly end up out dancing (more than likely, it's been a while!!). Looks like I'll be hitting the wine tonight :wine: and at least it's not during my 2ww so I can indulge without that slight feeling of guilt!

Yes it's exactly that! To be able to afford a house here with land around you would have to be loaded or move away from this sort of area, a 2bed apartment could set you back at least £180K+, I'm 15 mins from Lonodn so there's loads of stuff there but I cannot wait to move.xxx

Sounds like a fab night Yogi, have fine and enjoy a few glasses of wine for me, man do I miss it.xxxx

Sassy I went to London when I was 16 and LOVED IT. I absolutely fell in love with everything about it and can't wait to go back one day. You are so lucky to live so close!

I'm weird I love the snow but hate the cold mind you we never get much snow here and when we do the whole country grinds to a stop. I would love to have a white christmas.

Mel it sounds beautiful where you live. Hubby and I were possibly going to go to canada next year to stay with my friends cousin they we're at my friends wedding and said to us if we wanted to come over we were more than welcome to stay with them :happydance: they recommended coming in the spring. I dont think we will get over next year now, we were also thinking about going to america next year but thats not going to happen either I dont think maybe following year who knows.

Hope you have a fab night out yogi.

Cesca I was always up for going out when I was at uni and when hubby and I first met but now I'd much rather get in my pj and curl up in front of the tv. In fact hubby's gone out tonight to see his dad so I'm going to go to bed in abit and curl up with a film on and probably sleep, I feel so tired.

Have a fun girl's night Yogi! I'm having a girlie night too, but we are just going to stay in and watch chick flicks (yeah, Cesca, I think not going out is a married thing and not just a preggo thing). We're having a sleepover actually, lol, but that's because I have to drive over 2 hours to get there tonight.

I live in the coldest part of the continental USA during the winter. It can be -40 F here. It's miserable! I love the snow but hate the cold (go figure). Where Mel lives sounds beautiful but I'd rather live near London, I think--if I were rich! When I was there I couldn't afford to do anything lol.

You wouldn't want to live in Canada either......it's so darn expensive here!!! Just to buy a decent house in Alberta, it would cost you over $300K!!! Even to be trailer trash, it would cost you over $100K!! It's insane!

I am usually one for staying in in my pj's too...definitely a married thing!! But sometimes I need a fix and to get out with the girls...like once or twice a year haha.

I am such a summer girl. I hate winter.

I would just love to live somewhere warm all year round. The cold doesn't do it for me.

EXCEPT: We live near the sea and in the winter on a bright and sunny (yet cold) day it is heaven walking along the seafront all wrapped up then going for hot chocolate.

https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/cescafran1984/DSC01446.jpg

Hey everyone,

A quick disclaimer.... before I foray into NTNP I am going to keep bringing the crazy and POAS loads while I finish out the 2ww... :)

I just POAS and got this weird dent in the test. What on earth is that? It's where the color is supposed to be. Have I just experience an evap or a faulty test? I know it's not BFP but I wanted to get opinions.

Don't mind my shoulder ducking out of the picture lol. I've worked all day and look like poo!

Attachments

• Image143.jpg
    Image143.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Image141.jpg
    Image141.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 12
I'm honestly not too sure Allie...sorry I can't be any help to you

That's usually considered an evap on an IC.. that said, some BFP's start out just like that!

ok Allie, with that thought in mind, can you test again for us tomorrow???? I'm excited now that it could be a BFP

I hate those tests I always get some sort of line or evap, I would test again tomorrow with a different test,xxxxx

heyy :D not been on this thread for a bit , just a little update since the last time :D ... AF is 6 days late , took a test abt 3 days ago , and was a BFN :( im gonna test again on Monday :D

:dust: ..XXXXXXXXxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->