Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

lol, I don't know how you would have managed to hold in your urine all night after drinking a lot of water! You didn't pee the bed at all in your sleep did you??? :)

Hey Nato, I haven't a clue about your temps because of the big spike that one day (when I look at the chart Megg put up). But normally once you've ovulated your temps will go up within the following day or two and stay up... :shrug: sorry no help at all!! But sounds like you had a good hot holiday I'm jealous!!!

Megg sorry about the BFN tests...but isn't there a line on the inverted FRER? I don't see anything on any of the other ones, but I see it on the inverted one? And I'm not just saying this to make you feel better, and I know you don't want us to say we see something that we aren't seeing, but I see it...am I the only one with the line eye that sees it?? :wacko:

Yogi, I see it there too....so if we are crazy, we can be crazy together:)

Hey Nato, I haven't a clue about your temps because of the big spike that one day (when I look at the chart Megg put up). But normally once you've ovulated your temps will go up within the following day or two and stay up... :shrug: sorry no help at all!! But sounds like you had a good hot holiday I'm jealous!!!

Megg sorry about the BFN tests...but isn't there a line on the inverted FRER? I don't see anything on any of the other ones, but I see it on the inverted one? And I'm not just saying this to make you feel better, and I know you don't want us to say we see something that we aren't seeing, but I see it...am I the only one with the line eye that sees it?? :wacko:

Others have suggested in my journal that they see it too. Not just you. I just don't happen to see it. No biggie! Thank you! :hugs:

I'm glad I have a crazy Mel on my side!! The line is as clear as day on that one...but don't know about the temperature dive...so many factors can effect temps...but your cat peeing on random things is weird too...I'd say just try to relax and it's still early yet...famous words right lol!!

I'm glad I have a crazy Mel on my side!! The line is as clear as day on that one...but don't know about the temperature dive...so many factors can effect temps...but your cat peeing on random things is weird too...I'd say just try to relax and it's still early yet...famous words right lol!!

I've gone back to look at the inverted one, and I do see what you're talking about now. Perhaps I was a bit clouded with negativity this morning? I'll add 3 pics for you... the color corrected version of the tests, the inverted color corrected version, and (my new favorite) FRER in front of a flashlight!

Attachments

• tests 924_color.jpg
    tests 924_color.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5
  • tests 924_color_inv.jpg
    tests 924_color_inv.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
  • frer 924 flashlight.jpg
    frer 924 flashlight.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
Megg I demand you drink nothing before bed at all even if your dying of dehydration :yellowcard:

Nato - So glad your having a fab holiday, sorry I have no advice on temping, my thermometer got chucked in the bin in a fit of rage nearly 1 year ago, best thing I ever did! :thumbup:

TFI Friday at girls, what everyone got planned for the weekend? apart from Megg who will mostly be POAS :haha:

crazy Mel still sees it on the FRER's....

Yogi - we can be the crazy canadians together :)

crazy line eye canadians! LOL

I don't see anything on the flashlight backlit one, but I still see it on the other FRER :wacko::wacko:

Comes with the territory of being all the way up there! You're all stark-raving mad! :haha:

crazy line eye canadians! LOL

I don't see anything on the flashlight backlit one, but I still see it on the other FRER :wacko::wacko:

Funny! I see it on the flashlight one! LOL Of course, I also could see it in person on the flashlight one... so that helps!

Hi girls!

Nato, welcome back! Hope your flight home was good. As for your temps, I would expect them to stay risen for a day or two past the spike. So maybe that spike was a fluke?

Megg, I was really hoping to see your BFP news when I got on. Stop drinking so much water!!!! :)

I'm starting to feel weird about the baby shower I'm off to tomorrow. I keep thinking about how she should only be one month ahead of me in pregnancy and I'm not even pregnant. I tested BFN this morning, 11 dpo. :cry: I know I'm taking it easy TTC now but a BFN still really sucks.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!!

BFN @ 11dpo seems like an epidemic now! DAMN! Of course, the Canadians still my BFP's! Perhaps your test would look BFP if you were Canadian? (Just teasing, girls!)

Sorry, Allie! :hugs:

I'll be right over then! I want to live where my tests are BFP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->