Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

If they tell you your HCG levels are rocket high, then start naming those quints :) lol! I so can't wait until they confirm it on Monday. I am so happy for you :hugs:

If they tell you your HCG levels are rocket high, then start naming those quints :) lol! I so can't wait until they confirm it on Monday. I am so happy for you :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs: I'm terrified it'll be negative somehow. :( The levels won't be that high, because I know what my tests look like with a level in the 250-450 range and I'm way off of that still, unfortunately. I'm trying not to be too happy just yet... I'm worried... REALLY WORRIED!

Looks like us crazy canadians have excellent line detecting eyes after all!

Oh Megg I hope you get some concrete answers on monday!!

I went out for a nice pizza with hubby and felt a bit rough during the meal. So we came home and I proper vomited up the whole lot :( It was horrible, not like my usual morning sickness, it was like illness or drunken sickness. So I'm feeling all sorry for myself now and going to read by true blood book in bed in a minute.

Yogi - crazy canadians = line detectors :)

Megg - try not to stress out doll. I can't wait to see what tomorrow's tests look like as well....It is positive hun :)

Cesca - sounds like baby doesn't like you eating pizza....poor thing! I can't eat kraft dinner and hot dogs, nor pepperoni sticks....

Yogi - crazy canadians = line detectors :)

Megg - try not to stress out doll. I can't wait to see what tomorrow's tests look like as well....It is positive hun :)

Cesca - sounds like baby doesn't like you eating pizza....poor thing! I can't eat kraft dinner and hot dogs, nor pepperoni sticks....

Here's what I don't get! Why can some people see it an others not? If its there, shouldn't it just be there? Its SO confusing to me! I guess I just want 1 line that EVERYONE agrees exists!

I think it's just because it's faint hun, that is all. Some people aren't as good at spotting things out, unless it is clearly right in front of them. They will confirm it on Monday for you, and then you can start a whole new series of worries for the rest of your life :haha:

I think it's just because it's faint hun, that is all. Some people aren't as good at spotting things out, unless it is clearly right in front of them. They will confirm it on Monday for you, and then you can start a whole new series of worries for the rest of your life :haha:

I'm okay with those worries! I just need + bloods... and a heartbeat... Then, I can breath!!! Doesn't help that I couldn't feel less pregnant if I freakin' tried!

Just to make me feel better... We're seeing the same thing, right? I marked it in reasonably the right place?

Attachments

• 925 frer no case back with dots.jpg
    925 frer no case back with dots.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
Glad your feeling better mel!! Megg I can't wait for monday do you know how long you will have to wait for your results. I think different computers/screen effect people seeing some lines try not to worry I'm sure your going to get positive news monday.

Aww cesca so sorry your feeling grotty and your tea didnt stay put that sucks. Get yourself cosy in bed and relax.

Hi girls, how you all doing. I am back and i am still confused about my temps but am normally confused about somert so at least that bit is normal.

Hi fergie, pleased to meet you. hoping its under bfp circumstances - eyes crossed for ya

where that Allie one too. she needs to be peeing and reporting

Megling, i am very excited about monday. I have to admit i cant see owt, but coming from me thats no great loss. Anything i can / cant see... expect the opposite

thought id give you a flash of me and husband at the minotaurs house. I'm feeling reckless.

Attachments

• 61839_472797036822_758381822_6668177_882167_n.jpg
    61839_472797036822_758381822_6668177_882167_n.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 13
Hi girls!

Well, I'm back from my sleepover and baby shower and had a good time. There were some bittersweet moments at the shower, and of course people started asking when I was going to have one....

Anyways, I forgot my BBT and HPTs so I just POAS right now when I got home. I got another evap looking dent! :( But my pee was clear (TMI sorry) and didn't even register a line on the OPK, where I usually always have a faint line (side note, but since I always get a line on the OPKS I had hubby do one yesterday and his was the same shade as mine! :shrug:) So I guess I will wait until tomorrow. I don't feel pregnant but I also don't feel like AF is coming.

Cute, Nato! You're so pretty and make a nice couple :) I love seeing pics of you disco girls. So, what are your temps doing? Do you think you ovulated?

Megg, congratulations! I'm still feeling tentative about it since the line is so faint. :hugs: I hope your bloods on Monday bring good news. THEN I will be jumping for joy with your news!

Cesca, I hope you are feeling better today.

Yogi, don't feel guilty, just think of it as a good night out before you can't do it anymore, and that OPK is very positive, so get :sex:!

Fergie, FX fo you!

Mel and Sassy I am off to read your journals. I'm curious if Sass got that tat!

Absolutely Megg! It's there!

Great photo Nato!

Allie - I hope a BFP is coming your way! I'm starting to get excited for you

Thanks Mel. I just don't think it's going to be a BFP because I don't feel any symptoms at all...in fact, if anything I still don't even believe I ovulated! Usually during the 2ww I am full of 'symptoms' and sore boobs, etc. I guess we'll see tomorrow. I will be 12 dpo (apparently-according to FF and CM) and will use my FRER instead of those ICs so I know for sure.

How is your night going?

Good luck with testing tomorrow Allie!

Great pic Nato!

symptoms seem to cause more chaos then anything I think. Sometimes they are there, and other times they aren't, always making us wonder! They just don't like to play nice....

My evening is good....just trying to finish laundry and relaxing on the couch. How about you?

It sounds like a relaxing evening. :)

Alex and I went and saw Ramona and Beezus. I can't believe I got him into a kid's movie-but I read all the books when I was younger and wanted to see it. It was cute!

Thanks girls! :hugs: I'm not so worried about it being faint... I know how I work... and the issue is that I barely work at all... So, as long as its faint, its there... and that gives me peace! :)

Love the pic, Nato!

I thought I went to see a kid's movie tonight, too (The Guardians in 3D)... but its freaking VIOLENT! Its really pretty, but super violent!

my chart has sorted itself out - allie you were right clever lady

not sure how to post the chart so will have to post the link:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Allie, very brave re: the shower, well done for getting through it. On the no line opk, i read on poas.com that the opk as a hpt doesn't get progressively darker as hcg builds, so the opk wont be positive until a hpt is, or later. Im quietly confident

have you done a test today megg, or are you leaving it till tomorrow now? Im gonna have another look at your test pics and see if i can see owt in the light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->