Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I couldn't see the line either megg (but I could on the one a couple of days ago, big time) but now you've put those dots I can kind of see it. Can't wait till its so strong we can all see it!

Feel a little bit better this morning. No way am I not eating pizza though, this pregnancy already has me not wanting most meats. If you can't have meat or pizza, what are you meant to have?!

Allie - Weird you've got those dents two days in a row. Fingers crossed for you.

Nato - I love your pics x

Aww Nato I love that pic, you 2 look gret together, hot Hubby you have there.xxx

Allie - Seems strange you have dent's on your IC both days I can't wait to see your FRER.

Megg - Will you be testing again today or is that it now until bloods tomorrow??

Hey Ladies!!

Meggles cant see those lines, but i never see lines on B&B so i dont count! Cant wait for your confirmation bloods babes, and i saw you got #125 on the race thread like you were hoping!!!!!!

Nato luv the pics, looks like it was quite overcast alot! Did you get alot of rain?

I went to that wedding last night, soooooo boring!!! First of all we arrive at the venue (we skipped the church part) and no one was there! We saw and old guy at the curb who informs us that the venue has changed due to the rain. We get there and theres not enough room for all of us so we get seperated in various tables with old relatives ect. Nightmare!!!! Anyhoo we left at 12 so at least i got to bed quite early.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday!

:hi: lovely ladies,

Nato love the pic's, your a gorgeous couple.

Allie I am so exicted for you and keeping everything crossed.

Megg not long till Monday :happydance:

Hope everyone's having a lovely sunday hubby and I are going to go computer shopping in a bit as are main computer has died a death thank goodness for my laptop!! Then we may go for a walk along the beach thats if I can stay awake I'm just so tired slept in this morning but still feel like I could fall asleep mind you not sleeping to great at night as I'm getting so hot!!

wooo HOO

CONGRATUATIONS!!!!!!! amazing news fergie, maHOOsive congrats

haha Sassers, i know, i need to immortalise his genes and get pregnant quickly

i take it that its chucking down in Athens Vic? it was hot the first couple of days, where i managed to acquire an attractive septicaemia looking heat rash, then it cooled and got a bit cloudy but not enough to stop me refusing to budge off my lounger. It rained very slightly on the last day. That wedding sounds crap, well done for escaping, are you still quite tired or has that lifted now?

WOOHOO FERGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah Nato it was pissing it down all day yesterday! I dont mind the rain, actually i like it most days but not when there is a wedding! I get tired quite easily still, in bed most nights by 11.30 when my usual would be at least up till 1. I also find no motivation to go out since cant drink or smoke lol! I just downloaded Entourage to watch as i think Hearty mentioned in a post that its quite good.

Yay fergie!!!

I don't think I could ever stay up till 1am, although I know in the med its a slightly different way of life so people stay up late. My husband starts work at 5am this coming week and my first thought as "ahhhhh, I can go to bed with him at 9pm and not feel guilty about it now!"

Husband and I have made a pact to be in bed by 10pm all this week, i NEED my sleep and im not even pregnant. The crazy greeks dont understand going to bed from what i can gather. They are all out all night drinking coffee and nattering.

I used to have to stay up till at least 12.30am in case i missed something, but im less nosey these days.

CONGRATS, FERGIE!!! :hugs:

my chart has sorted itself out - allie you were right clever lady

not sure how to post the chart so will have to post the link:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Allie, very brave re: the shower, well done for getting through it. On the no line opk, i read on poas.com that the opk as a hpt doesn't get progressively darker as hcg builds, so the opk wont be positive until a hpt is, or later. Im quietly confident

have you done a test today megg, or are you leaving it till tomorrow now? Im gonna have another look at your test pics and see if i can see owt in the light.

That's not the link to your chart! Go on the left hand side of the page and click Sharing>Homepage Setup and there will be a url at the top that says something like https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/randomlettersandnumbers. That will be your chart link!

I couldn't see the line either megg (but I could on the one a couple of days ago, big time) but now you've put those dots I can kind of see it. Can't wait till its so strong we can all see it!

Feel a little bit better this morning. No way am I not eating pizza though, this pregnancy already has me not wanting most meats. If you can't have meat or pizza, what are you meant to have?!

Allie - Weird you've got those dents two days in a row. Fingers crossed for you.

Nato - I love your pics x

Hey Ladies!!

Meggles cant see those lines, but i never see lines on B&B so i dont count! Cant wait for your confirmation bloods babes, and i saw you got #125 on the race thread like you were hoping!!!!!!

Nato luv the pics, looks like it was quite overcast alot! Did you get alot of rain?

I went to that wedding last night, soooooo boring!!! First of all we arrive at the venue (we skipped the church part) and no one was there! We saw and old guy at the curb who informs us that the venue has changed due to the rain. We get there and theres not enough room for all of us so we get seperated in various tables with old relatives ect. Nightmare!!!! Anyhoo we left at 12 so at least i got to bed quite early.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday!

RE: lines & testing... I think enough people can see them that I've decided not to be fussed that some people can't. I don't mean that to sound harsh or anything. I've just accepted that there are line-spotters and non-line-spotters... Its not like I think its a super obvious line or anything... and the pics didn't do it justice! I'm just hoping for blood confirmation tomorrow!

Oh, I will be peeing on my last 2 FRER today and tomorrow!

Good morning (afternoon) everyone. :wave:

Nato, yeah that was a bum chart link you posted. If you can get the URL I loooove chart stalking. Also did you post more pics of your holiday and I missed them? Someone mentioned it being overcast but I didn't see any pics.

Cesca happy to hear you are feeling better!

Vicky, 12 am is early lol? Sorry it wasn't the most fun wedding. How are you feeling, pregnancy wise?

Fergie, massive congrats!! :dance: <---dancing to the disco

Megg, I can't wait to see today's tests!

I tested with the FRER and BFN! Boohoo. But I feel oddly okay with it. I would have felt really worried seeing a BFP when I don't feel pregnant at all. My temps are still up though, which confuses me. Maybe I'm getting ill!

Good morning (afternoon) everyone. :wave:

Nato, yeah that was a bum chart link you posted. If you can get the URL I loooove chart stalking. Also did you post more pics of your holiday and I missed them? Someone mentioned it being overcast but I didn't see any pics.

Cesca happy to hear you are feeling better!

Vicky, 12 am is early lol? Sorry it wasn't the most fun wedding. How are you feeling, pregnancy wise?

Fergie, massive congrats!! :dance: <---dancing to the disco

Megg, I can't wait to see today's tests!

I tested with the FRER and BFN! Boohoo. But I feel oddly okay with it. I would have felt really worried seeing a BFP when I don't feel pregnant at all. My temps are still up though, which confuses me. Maybe I'm getting ill!

They're in my journal! :)

Sorry megg I didn't mean to upset you or anything xxxx

:huh: Huh? You didn't! I'm confused! LOL

yah Fergie!!! Congratulations!!!

Allie - sorry about the BFN....

Thanks, Mel. I honestly wasn't feeling too bad about it until Alex came in and asked to see it and he was really dissapointed. We really did everything right this cycle and BDed like crazy so I think he got his hopes up. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->