Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Allie I'm so sorry sweetie but dont give up your not out untill the :witch: arrives!!

:hugs:

Had a look at your chart Allie (getting the hang of this now) - it does still look good (i think) - when are you actually due for af? Fergie was only just saying she was bfn 3 days after af was due. I'm sorry, it hurts to see your oh's disappointment as much as your own disappointment hurts. Vic has been rooting through my pics on fb, pm me your fb address if you want to see the pics and i'll add you

thanks for the instructions. lets see if this gets me some hot charting action:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f27cd

Allie - hang in there sweetie....maybe it will be like Fergie's BFP?! :hugs:

RE: lines & testing... I think enough people can see them that I've decided not to be fussed that some people can't. I don't mean that to sound harsh or anything. I've just accepted that there are line-spotters and non-line-spotters... Its not like I think its a super obvious line or anything... and the pics didn't do it justice! I'm just hoping for blood confirmation tomorrow!

Oh, I will be peeing on my last 2 FRER today and tomorrow!

i can see something on the marked test, but not something id commit to calling a line (yet!!!)

do the FRER, do the FRER!!!

I agree with the others Allie, it's still quite early and it's definately not over until the fat lady sings.xxxx

Had a look at your chart Allie (getting the hang of this now) - it does still look good (i think) - when are you actually due for af? Fergie was only just saying she was bfn 3 days after af was due. I'm sorry, it hurts to see your oh's disappointment as much as your own disappointment hurts. Vic has been rooting through my pics on fb, pm me your fb address if you want to see the pics and i'll add you

thanks for the instructions. lets see if this gets me some hot charting action:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f27cd

I laughed out loud to your comment at the top! :rofl:

RE: lines & testing... I think enough people can see them that I've decided not to be fussed that some people can't. I don't mean that to sound harsh or anything. I've just accepted that there are line-spotters and non-line-spotters... Its not like I think its a super obvious line or anything... and the pics didn't do it justice! I'm just hoping for blood confirmation tomorrow!

Oh, I will be peeing on my last 2 FRER today and tomorrow!

i can see something on the marked test, but not something id commit to calling a line (yet!!!)

do the FRER, do the FRER!!!

I do an FRER each morning. I took the very best pic I could for you ladies just now... Its after the time limit, but still looks exactly the same... So, I'm okay with it!

Attachments

• 926 frer no case back.jpg
    926 frer no case back.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 14
i can defo see something on that one, it looks slightly more clear on this here one now.

The excitement is building!!! I wonder which one (or 5) of the 3 million got there? I bet it was the one in the Naval officers outfit.

i can defo see something on that one, it looks slightly more clear on this here one now.

The excitement is building!!! I wonder which one (or 5) of the 3 million got there? I bet it was the one in the Naval officers outfit.

Well, its looks a bit more clear because there's no case on it! LOL But, that's the best way I could get the pic. In person, its definitely pink! I promise! :)

good morning ladies (morning where I am anyways!)

Fergie HUGE congrats to you girl!!! :headspin::headspin::headspin:

Megg I can see that line this morning :thumbup:

Allie sorry about your bfn but I'm glad you're feeling good and remember it's not over until the :witch: shows up!!

After my positive OPK yesterday we made sure we :sex: yesterday and this morning again!

Megg I can def see "something" on that test and as long as you see it in real life that's all that matters, I can't wait for your blood results tomorrow.xxxxxx

oooh megg I can see that one! I can see it so much clearer if I track my way from the bottom of the test upwards
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rJxT275_XNM/R5TRNLuZC1I/AAAAAAAABEI/W6fjdSt3oZk/s200/BigGlassesSmiley.jpg

Allie its definitely not over till its over xx

Megg I can see it can't wait for Monday to come and for you to get your bloods done!!

my BFP :) i cant really get a good picture of it Lol , my camera is crap ...X

Attachments

• Picture 1354.jpg
    Picture 1354.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 12
Megg - good luck for your bloods today, my screen is rubbish for seeing lines, but I see the last one you posted!

Nato - I'll pm you the details of the place I got NK cells testing done. You may have to go private, though I know he also does it at Epsom hospital.... I'm crap at links but there is a sperm to egg subject in TTC, or just google it and the plan comes up.

Fergie - Congratulations on your BFP!

AFM I got smiley face on OPK yesterday afternoon, and as we have been following the Sperm to egg plan, we had already bedded last Thursday, Saturday, then Sunday, just tonight and tomorrow and hopefully we've covered it... do you think that's enough? Please say yes....(I'm knackered!)

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Minnie - Thats more than enough BDing hun, it only take 1 lil swimmer, LOL at being knackered. TTC is tiring ay.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->