Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Minnie sounds like you've got all your basis covered fingers crossed for you!!

Good luck today megg!!

LOL Cesca, we must see pics of new boots, it's a must.xxx

I needed flat'ish casual boots but I was sick of wearing uggs last winter and looking like a bit of a tramp! So I wanted something a little bit smarter and ones that will help me walking through Devon next week!

https://www.clarks.co.uk/find/depar...ducttype-is-kneehighboots/product-is-20341833

They are so nice in real life, and really comfy. Hopefully they'll get me through the pregnancy when I don't want to wear heels in Jan/Feb/Mar although I did panic if my feet swell i'll be screwed so i'm gonna try them on with some thick socks tonight and see how they feel.

It's the most i've ever spent on shoes though, and it was totally on impulse in my lunch hour! Hubby will go mad!

There lovely they look really comfy. I need some new winter boots as mine died a death last winter I'm a real heels girl saw a lovely pair of heels on saturday but hubby said I couldn't have them that they weren't practical :growlmad: which I suppose he was right about!!

Where in devon are you going?

Very nice Cesca, sensible yet fashionable, love it.xxxxx

I used to be a proper heels girl, but since working in hospitality and being on my feet at lot at work (although not so much any more) I just can't seem to do heels! Although we went for a long walk on sunday with my high knee highs on! But I think flatter ones are best long term for pregnancy and then after the baby is born if I'm pushing a buggy about!

We're off somewhere inland about 15 miles from Barnstaple. Very excited as I've never been round there before, but my husband used to go there all the time as a child so he's gonna show me around!

nice boots Cesca!

Megg - can't wait for your results today

Hey girls,

Im having a crap day yet again....My sis had another emotional breakdown and ive been trying to console her over the phone all day while at the same time trying to get some work done....I really dont know what to say to her anymore, all i wanna do right now is pay a couple of thugs to beat the crap out of him!

Meggles what up girl? We are all waiting for your good news!!!

Cesca love the boots babes, im also worrying that my new boots wont fit when my feet swell up but i only paid 35 euro so im not too bothered really!

Luce no more heels for you!!! Sensible footwear from now on!!!

Oh no Vicky, so sorry to hear about your sister, she was doing so good as well. I supose she wil still have "bad" days every now and then. I hope she's ok.xxxx

One of the down side's of being tall is that I never feel comfortable in heels as I tower above people which I hate! I love heels for nights out etc but otherwise I'm always in flats! xxxx

Thanks Sass...Yeah she was doing great but i guess its to be expected really!

I love heels on other women lol!! I do wear them cause im only 1.60 m but honestly i never feel right in them! We have this expression in Greek "its wearing you rather than you wearing it" when something just doesnt look right! I feel like a fraud in heels if that makes any sense!!

I am really teeny tiny and when I was about 15/16 would ALWAYS wear heels. But my husband is not tall either (although taller than me thank god) so I don't feel the pressure to wear heels as much as I used to. At 26 i've finally accepted my height!

LOL Vicky, love that saying.

I would LOVE to be short!xxxx

Oh vicky so sorry to hear about your sister I guess she's going to have her ups and downs but she will get through this especially with the support she's getting from you.

Yeah I know I'm going to have to lose the heels at some point I have tiny feet so getting shoes to fit me is a nightmare I feel really odd in flat shoes but I'll get used to them.

Sorry about your sister Vicky. I guess the best thing a person can do is be there for her and listen to her when she needs it. In time, she will be ok.

I'm here! No news yet. Blood draw just happened about 30 min ago! LOL I should know in about 1.5 hours... give or take. I'm so nervous I could vomit... and, no, its not MS... its nerves... trust me! Blood draw went smoothly... only 1 stick. Held it all together during the draw, but burst into tears when I went outside. I feel like I have no strength in my arms/hands and I'm shaky. I've eaten, not dehydrated... its all freakin' nerves. I'm just sick over thinking they could be negative! :(

Vicky - Sorry about your sister! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you megg. Do try to eat something though it may help your shakes and help you 'focus' on something for a bit.

Sorry your sister is having a hard time vicky, it's hard to deal with sometimes I know.

Meggles im sure that it will be positive hun!!! Now its my turn to bat 1000 for you lol!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->