Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Roonsma, I'm returning the PMA favor in bunches. I'm sending all of my positive energy your way. I'm sending all of my pregnant vibes your way too babe. I looked through some of your other posts and saw a pic of a FRER with 2 lines on it. Congrats! It looked like a BFP to me! Please let us know how it goes with your doctor. We're all in this together babe!

I'm trying to soak up as much PMA as i can Hearty, bloods tomorrow and repeat thurs to see how things are, will speak to Midwife Thurs to book early scan.

My boobs are sore, my tests seem to be getting darker, i'm tired also but i'm getting niggling AF type cramps which to be honest are pissing me right off, everytime i have a little moment of "maybe this could happen" the fucking cramps start tweaking at me and my PMA buggers off.

Hello to all you other Disco Divas, sorry to crash your glitterball thread!!

Good luck Vicky!!! xx

You didn't crash it! You have every right to be here too babe! As you may have read, you may get an hcg level that you think is too low. Don't let it worry you. There is such a big range of normal. The second round of testing will give you more information. Those AF cramps you are getting are totally normal in early pregnancy. Your uterus is growing and stretching. Your lining is thickening. The bean is burrowing in. I actually like those cramps because they make me feel like something is happening inside. Good luck tomorrow. I think everything will go really well. :hugs:

while i'm late time wise i have something funny to say.

Dh brought home takeout last night for dinner cause i couldn't be assed getting out of my Pj all day. Anyway we had mexican but i don't like spicy food so wasn't the best idea to start with. I got fajitias (sp?), so as i'm making my dinner i notice that there a jalopenoes so i stay away from them and add heaps of salsa. Anyway i eat the first one then my mouth starts burning like i've just eaten a whole chilli. I run and get some milk to ease the burning and DH goes i think its the salsa so don't eat it. Me in my foodie wisdom say no it not its the chilli juice and proceed to make the same fajitia as before. A glass of milk later my mouth has cooled down a bit and i begin to eat the next one. Mouth starts burning again and i blame the chilli again. So i have another glass of milk and DH says about the salsa again. I try to prove him wrong after my mouths cooled down by eating a huge dessert spoon of salsa only to find out that it was thhe salsa and start running to the kitchen for more milk. DH is rolling around on the floor laughing and says not such a smart arse now are!!!! i thell you it must have been so funny to watch.:haha:

Anyway there you go.

Also vicki i think your numbers are great, my numbers at 18dpo were only about 67 so i'ld try relax sweety.

That is hilarious aussie! Hope that gives you a laugh Vicks!

Vickie... You listen hear... You're pregnant and that's all there is to it! You have to give that lil bean the best chance possible... So, you get your head up, stop thinking the worst, and start smiling... Because I said so, dammit! :hugs:

wow, I just had a great 3 hour nap on the couch and I feel great. Now I am heading to bed for the night :)

Night Ladies, hope you all sleep well

Good morning ladies.....pretty quiet in here today.

Vicky - hope you are having a better day :hugs:

Well I think I only feel nauseous when I don't sleep well at night. Got lots of sleep last night, and I feel great this morning. :thumbup:

I was talking about food this morning with my pregnant co-worker, and now I can't wait to get home and have supper.....cabbage rolls, rice sausage, and perogies!!!! I want it now instead!!! :)

Have a great day everyone!

Mmmm.... you said perogies! *drool*

It is quiet in here!!!

very quiet!! I keep coming back, and no one has said anything...I'm an addict, so I need something, lol!

yeah, I can't wait for supper tonight.....don't quite think my lunch is going to cut it for me

Hey Ladies,

How is everyone today?

Vic I hope your doing ok today thinking of you.

Hearty hows the sunburn? Mel enjoy your supper and glad you managed to get some sleep.

:hugs:

Thanks Lucy. It's amazing how sleep can make you feel so great!

How are you today?

I'm tired but good thanks have had a lovely day teaching a nice class and may get some more supply work there in a couple of weeks which will be good.

Just trying to decide what to have for tea.

What do you teach Lucy? I might have asked you before, but I forget :blush:

Hey ladies!
sorry ive been so quiet today, still feel really down and dont wanna bring you gals down with me. Right now im hoping that i will mc naturally and avoid another D&C so FX i wont need to get poked and prodded (and not the way i like it!) again...

I bet when you get your bloods done again, they are going to be great. i'm staying hopeful for you

Mel I teach primary (all subjects in the curriculum) the children are aged 4 to 11 the job I've got any interview is for a year one class so they will be 5 and 6 year olds.

Vicky dont stay away we're here to support you and want to be there for you :hugs: I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be alright when are you having your bloods done again?

Thanks girls1
Im having them done on Thursday. Im so fustrated with beta charts. In some of them my levels look good and i relax for a few minutes and then i find another that puts me completely off the chart.... I want to stay away from google but its impossible!!!!!!

If you can't stay away from google then focus on the good things you find stay away from the negative. I'm with mel I'm staying positive for you. :hugs2:

Lucy - I wish you luck on that interview. That is such a fun age for kids. I took Early Childhood Development in College, and two of my practicums were teaching playschool and kindergarden. So much fun!! They are so cute at those ages.

Vicky - you are in normal range, so just focus on that. Your tests are going to keep doubling, and everything will be fine. :hugs: We are here for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->