Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Sparkly it is so good to see you here! I see you on FB but bot on b&b as much. Stay with the disco girls. They're the best. Why so down? Sorry my news brought you lower. Damn MRI.

Nato and Mel part of me just wants to keep trying but I want a bit more info on my condition. The doc told me I have this tissue where embryos like to implant meaning I'll keep having mcs. I want someone to tell me if that is true or not. The thought of having mc after mc is too much. I need some hope from a doc which I didn't get from the last one.

Sassy can't wait to hear about your test results.

Vicks you have a scan on thursday right? Will be thinking about you. Sorry about your sister. Grief of any kind comes in waves. She's lucky to have you.

I'm on the bus right now going to drop off my "infertility" paperwork for the second opinion. Love that word! Couldn't they come up with something a little nicer? I AM fertile for fucks sake!

Sassy I will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed :hugs:

Totally agree Amanda, that word f*cking sucks and it's so not true in your case, have you got a pen? maybe you could scrub it out.xxx

best wishes tomorrow sassy!!

I decided to not worry so much about the whole ttc thing at the moment. There's too much going on at the moment - my husband just got a job offer (a really, really good one) at a company near Oslo, about 7 hours drive from here. Now we just have to decide if it's worth it for me to quit my job here and try to find something there, or if he should keep looking here for jobs. I don't think we want to do the long distance thing again, because that totally sucked ass. He just finished his masters degree a few weeks ago so he is basically sending applications and playing xbox all day :)
It's hard though because I just got a promotion and I really like my job here, so I don't know. There's too much up in the air at the moment and I don't want to add the stress of temping, ovulation tests, getting hopes up, BFN, etc. For once I don't even know what CD I am and I don't really care. I have my appointment with the doctor on October 7 so until then, I am not going to worry about it.
but, ask me again in 3 weeks and I will probably be staring at phantom lines on tests.

Sounds like you have a few tough decisions to make Amy, will you go back to work after having a baby? Do you have lots of friends and family near where you live now? As they may influence your decision to move. xxxxx

Wow Amy that's a lot to think about. What is your hubby's field? What did you get a promotion in? It's good to take a break from ttc every now and then. Especially when you have so many other things going on. Keep us posted on what you decide.

Megg, I'm so so sorry. What shit shit news... cry lots, then wipe those tears, for you will find the strength from somewhere, we all do, because we all have hope and we are all strong, incredible women, who believe that one day all this frikking crap will be worth it. big big hug.

hearty - i'm an NK cells cheerleader, go test for them. the little buggers are actually there as good things, killing infection and hunting down cancer cells, if only they weren't quite as good when pregnant eh. - i always wondered why i am rarely ever sick and infections clear up so quickly.... only when i found out my nk cells are off the richter scale did everything become clear. I watched a progamme the other day where a woman who has them was advocating EVERY woman who has had a mc get tested, a simple, cheap test which could solve a lot of heartache. at least if you rule them out, it will be one less thing to think about eh.

hi everyone else - and welcome back sparkly.

we didn't manage to bd tonight, i got stuck on the bloody victoria line for an hour, then had to walk 30 minutes home uphill, and i just wasn't in the mood to bd to order.... fook bding to order! hopefully yesterday was enough, i definitely ovulated this morning, i get that mittzechiner (sp) pains and they've stopped now, so i'm hoping we've done enough.

nite everyone....

MinnieMone, I NEVER get sick and when I do, it lasts a very short time. Hmmmm....

I think I may be onto something with this NK thing.

If you ov'd this morning, then last night would have done the trick!

Sounds like you've covered your basis minnie so bding tonight shouldnt matter if you ov this morning yesterday would of been perfect timing.

I saw a lady on this morning talking about killer cells and she said its a simple blood test that should be offered to all women who have suffered a mc (dont know if it was the same thing you saw) it makes sense as then you know one way or the other.

Amy sounds like you have loads on and lots of big decisions to make let us know what you decide. Long distance is hard my hubby used to work away for his job he'd be gone during the week but home at weekends but so tired we hardly did anything it was horrid so glad his work is local now nice having him home at the end of the day.

Right lovely ladies I'm off to bed and yet again feeling hot hot hot hoping I sleep as didnt last night as I just couldnt get comfy and was so hot. Speak to you all tomorrow!! :hugs:

Amy - decisions decisions! I hope he can find something there, because it really sucks when you love your job and have to give it up. Whatever will happen, will happen for the best though :) Glad to hear that you have such a good attitude about everything. I agree that it's not worth the extra stress right now, and it's ok to take some time away to sort out other things first :hugs:

woo hoo sparkly!!!! i will budge over but my arse is massive at the mo so you might have to sit on my knee.

how are you? what's going on with you? what happened with the uterus weirdies? I am having phantom pregnancies and no bfps.

I've seen your pics on fb, your arse has never been massive, so quit it! AFM - still wtt.....we decided we were ready to give it a go, so I popped my clomid this cycle, and DH had a change of heart, he is bricking it...so I'm giving him more time, but not too much time, coz as you know chicka i don't have that luxury!! the uterus wierdies were sorted with a d&c, now i am perfectly back to normal, I even had a hysteroscopy which confirmed all is well, apart form me having a large womb.....she is now nicknamed roomy womby! i figure this is a good thing, as I could easily fit some twins in there :haha:

What's happening with you hun?

Allie - have they ever looked into why your cycles are so long?

My cycles are normally 35 days which I find LONG! It's only been this cycle and last cycle that I appear to be ovulating aroud CD35!?!

I had a look at your chart - is it just the last 2 cycles that have been this long? what are they normally? did you get no opk +ve where the cross hairs were before as there's none marked?

Yes, just the last two. And I didn't get a positive at CD21 but FF said I ovulated due to CM and temp rise.

Allie could you be ov twice?
Could you go and speak to your dr maybe ask for a ultrasound?

Can I ov twice? I have no idea.....I'm so confused by my body. I had an ultrasound in April during my MC. All was normal. :shrug:

THANK YOU so much everyone! I really appreciate your empathy and wisdom. :hugs:

On that note, take a look at these OPKS! The second one is from just now, holy positive! This is exactly what happened to me last cycle on CD34 and I got AF 13 days later.....but no BFP. So I'm worried my REALLY late ovulation is hindering egg quality or something? Also, everything pointed to me ovulating at CD21 until yesterday!!

Attachments

• Image149.jpg
    Image149.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image153.jpg
    Image153.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
Sassy, best of luck tomorrow. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Hearty, it is so good to hear from you. I think getting a second and third opinion sounds like the right way forward. I am so sorry you are having to go through this and make these decisions but I know whatever you decide will be the right thing.

Megg, yeah, screw the PMA this freaking sucks! I can't believe you aren't pregnant. I'm mad the universe (Ashton Kutcher) on your behalf.

Hi Sparkly and Amy! Amy, good luck whatever you decide. You certainly have a lot to think about. And sometimes BFPs come around easier when you're not really trying...

Nato, your chart is looking good! Let's hope there's a BFP at the end of it.

Megg, I'm so sorry to read this news...I was thinking about you at work and hoping for good news when I got home...but don't give up, it will happen one day :hugs:

Minniemone hope you catch that egg...what is this Sperm to egg plan you speak of? Is it on the board somewhere? I had my positive OPK on Saturday, I hope we :sex: enough!!! It was way earlier than I expected so I don't know if we did it enough in the days leading up but all it takes is one right.

Cesca, those are great boots! Now I need new boots!! We're going to Victoria this weekend so I'll be doing some shopping and boots are now on the list!

vicky sorry to hear about your sister having troubles again, it's so good that she has you there for her.

Allie, sorry about your :bfn: and confusing cycle. I also recently had EWCM at the ame time as AF and I was so confused. I googled it and it looks like it is sometimes present at the time of AF, so maybe that's all it is? Or maybe you won't get AF at all!! But that still doesn't explain the positive OPK today!!! :wacko:

Hi Hearty, good to hear from you and glad you have gotten an appt for a 2nd opinion!

Hi Sparkly! I'm new here and am so grateful to have found these girls to get me through the hardest time of my life! :hugs:

Sassy, FX for your results tomorrow.

Hi everyone, :wave: I'm sorry if I missed anyone but I had a lot to catch up on today...I might have to quit my job at this rate!! :haha:

Yogi, I'm at the same as you....I get all caught up when I get home from work. I actually sneak a peak at lunch time as well but then I miss the rest of the afternoon. Now I'm killing time waiting for DH to come home so we can :sex: as dictated by OPK...but I'm not feeling too optimistic or sexy right now.

On that note, take a look at these OPKS! The second one is from just now, holy positive! This is exactly what happened to me last cycle on CD34 and I got AF 13 days later.....but no BFP. So I'm worried my REALLY late ovulation is hindering egg quality or something? Also, everything pointed to me ovulating at CD21 until yesterday!!

Confused.com......I looked at your chart and according to your temps I would say you ov'd on CD21, but no +opk you say???? strange...and now when AF should be due what looks to me like an almost +opk, have you taken a hpt?.....actually I think you said you have and it was BFN...very confusing! Have your cycles always been like this, or just since your m/c? It could just be your body is taking a little longer to settle down. I'm sorry I can't be more help than that hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->