Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Megg, that BFP is there hun! I can't wait until they confirm it for you.

Fergie - what will your due date be?

Megg thinking of you hope you don't have to wait to long for your results. I'm sure it will be good news keeping everything crossed for you!!

:hugs:

Try not to worry too much, you saw the lines on you FRER so you know your pregnant hun.xxx

Fingers crossed for you megg. Do try to eat something though it may help your shakes and help you 'focus' on something for a bit.

Sorry your sister is having a hard time vicky, it's hard to deal with sometimes I know.

I ate breakfast about 2 hours ago... I don't know that I want to eat again just yet. LOL

Meggles im sure that it will be positive hun!!! Now its my turn to bat 1000 for you lol!!!!!!

Thanks! I'll be more than happy for you to bat 1000 for me! I guess its time to re-pay that favor, eh? Please do! :hugs:

About 35 min till results now... or so I hope!

Thanks Mone - i did google the sperm to egg plan t'other day and it all sounds very sensible and a bandwagon i will be jumping on. Lets see if how knackered you are correlates to how quickly you get bfp. Yes yes please pm the NK details. Gimme.

Cesca, i am desperate for some new boots, and all this boot talk to whipping me up into a boot shopping frenzy. I am so going into oxford circus tomorrow after work.

Vic, that sounds rubbish - as long as you can cope with your sister's upset, if not, or if shes really struggling then it might be an option to consider a professional. She might just need her family around her though - i hope shes feeling better soon

argh Megg, you only posted that a minute ago, so i we still have 33 mins until the results. Im like a cat on a hot tin roof.

A banana always works for me after a blood test, i get shaky and feel sick, but a banana isnt too heavy but stops the shakiness - orrible tests

30 probably, rather than 33! LOL

I don't own a banana and I'm not leaving my bed! LOL

Yep I always take a banana to my blood tests to eat straigh after, I normally faint which is pretty funny and freaks out who over's doing it!

Yay 32 mins to go now then.

I'm not sure I could do the sperm meets egg plan seems too much BDing to me, I think we would struggle.xxxx

Megg.... so excited for you, hang on in there!

Sassy... it's a helluva lot really, wasn't so bad over the weekend, but I can tell you it's the last thing I want to do tonight after a day from hell at work and walking around in 4 inch heels (damn for forgetting my pumps at home today), I just want to put on my p.j.s and watch corrers. It will be 5 days in a row tomorrow, tho' the OH isn't complaining, he feels like it's christmas! Are we saying that if I wasn't following the plan, but got an OPK yesterday, the 4 days prior would have been enough and I wouldn't have to BD tonight?

They had some stella mccartney boots in TK maxx Totteham court road on saturday, reduced from £919 to about £300 (ridiculous money but i figured they might last me 3 years, which would actually be ok at £100 per year - I kid myself all the time like this when buying stuff), I was forcing my calves in trying to get them to zip up, then realised that they were plastic anyway as she doesn't believe in leather (being the daughter of linda and all that)!. 300 squid for plastic - you couldn't make it up!

another question do you count positive OPK as day 1 dpo or 2 days after positive OPK?

thanks.

Cost per wear Mone, cost per wear

i get confused with what day is what dpo, but 1dpo is the first day after ovulation.

so....

Thursday = +opk
Friday = likely ov day
Saturday = 1DPO

1 dpo is the day after you've ovulated which is normally 24 - 36 hours after a positive opk I think.

So... Negative blood test! REALLY NEGATIVE! DONE!

i still don't believe it Megg....the lines were on the test?!

There were... but apparently they mean nothing... no baby for me!

I'm not well, tbh!

Megg - why don't you go lay down for awhile hun??? go have a sob in bed and have a rest and take things easy.

Here for you I just can't believe it. Give yourself time and you will get there it will happen for you. Your in my thoughts wish I could come over and give you a huge hug sending you a cyber one :hugs::hugs:

Are you going to have your bloods done again if AF doesnt arrive?

Blood again Wed... Wish AF would just show though... I'll never take an HPT again until I have + betas!

I'm so, so sorry, Megg. :( IUI again next cycle? I know it's early to be thinking about it but does't IUI sometimes take a few cycles? :(

Add me to the BFN roster. Well, I didn't test today but I had a temp drop and AF is due. I also had EWCM the past few days and I *think* a pos OPK, and when I put that info in, FF took away my crosshairs for ov! I *was* 14 dpo. I'll post a piccie for your judgement when I get home as I need others' eyes when my judgement is so clouded.

This is what happened to be last cycle too...I thought I ov'ed, but when AF was due I actually ovulated and got AF 14 days late. I feel ovulating at CD34 (if that's what's happening) can't be a good thing. Something must be wrong with my body for that to happen two cycles n a row.

Vicky sorry you're having a rough day.

Cesca I LOVE your boots. Clarks shoes are really comfy, it was a good investment!

Minnie good luck, I'd say you have your bases covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->