Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey everyone!
as hearty mentioned, my name is Amy and I recently joined this group because after reading the thread for so long I really felt like you guys were a cool group of girls and very accepting and comforting. I am so happy for you girls with the recent BFPs and wish the best for you! And good luck to all you other ttc-ers:) Hopefully we can get through this together ;)

Welcome once again Amy!
Hope you get your bfp soon enough doll!

Luce what beach will you be visiting doll???? Blackpool????? HAHAHA!!!!
I allowed to make fun of you all since i will be miscarrying soon ok?????:coffee:

I allowed to make fun of you all since i will be miscarrying soon ok?????:coffee:
No you won't! PMA PMA PMA
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:haha: no not blackpool would be a bit far to go in a day. Will be popping down to local beach I live in devon right on the coast.

I allowed to make fun of you all since i will be miscarrying soon ok?????

Don't make me come over to greece with meggs and hearty :ninja:

:hugs: to you

Vicky you are one sick bitch. Glad you are using humor to get through this! Now you have Lucy, Megg and me coming to Greece to hug/slap you! See what you've done???

Things to look forward to: Roonsma's blood results today or tomorrow, Vicky's blood results tomorrow, Lucy's interview Friday, my scan Tuesday, Mel's scan Wednesday, Megg's Ov sometime in the next week, Caz, Lucy and Amy testing soon and getting their BFPs. Jaymie, and Allie Ov'ing again soon. Aussie, what about you? You've been quiet. Anyone else have anything to add to the list? I hope I didn't miss anyone!

Luce yeah Devon is nice! I wnet there 10 years ago when i was studying at Kent. Didnt attempt to swim though as the water was freeezing even though it was July!!

Hearty ive decided to laugh at myself as much as possible in the hopes of avoiding the mental institution that has a suite already booked under my name!!!

LOCO BABY!!!

lol Vicky! I am glad you are laughing :)

You are right Hearty, we have a busy week coming up in this group with everything going on. Exciting times!

Well boob pain has seen to hit me some. It comes and goes with twinges of pain. It makes me want to scream (wasn't this bad the first time). It almost feels as if someone is giving me a nipple twister and just not letting go!! Ouch! Thank god it comes and goes, because I think I would go crazy if it was like that full time.

I decided to start walking last night as well. Try and get into better shape before this baby comes. It was quite nice. Took my MP3 player with me and listened to music while I did my walk. My back was hurting at the start of it, and by the end, it felt so much better! Going to try to do this everyday.

Ok Loco lady, I'm gonna laugh right along with you. We'll laugh ourselves all the way to the delivery room when we are in labor with our healthy babies who are being born. We'll laugh together when we are spending countless nights awake breast feeding. We'll laugh and laugh and laugh.

You are getting closer to Thursday. How are you holding up? Said with a hearty laugh!

Mel, I may start walking too. I'm such an exercise freak and haven't been to the gym once since my BFP. I'm terrified to go! I'm not doing it until I get my scan and know how things look. But I feel like a cow. I need to get some exercise in. Walking sounds like a great idea.

I know how you feel. I'm not an avid exerciser, but I use to do yoga almost daily, and I have an elliptical at home as well, and enjoy doing Biggest Loser Workouts too. I haven't worked out since the first pregnancy, as now I am terrified. So I figure walking should do the trick for now. I was almost tempted to do a second round of my walk last night because it felt so good.

Hearty babes im not doing so great but im dealing....Rock n roll like my friend Bret ellis likes to quote ever so often!!!! I just received the new book from Amazon so ive got that to keep me occupied!!!

Hang in there Vicky! Only one more day and your fears can be put to rest.

On our drive into work today, Free Falling ~ Tom Petty was playing on the radio. I love that song! It put a smile on my face, and I knew today was going to be a good day :)

Ok Loco lady, I'm gonna laugh right along with you. We'll laugh ourselves all the way to the delivery room when we are in labor with our healthy babies who are being born. We'll laugh together when we are spending countless nights awake breast feeding. We'll laugh and laugh and laugh.

Sounds like a good plan and laughing is always good for you!!

Mel thats a great idea walking I try to go for a walk everyday but have been a bit bad lately I'm going to use you as inspiration and start again.

Hello Amy :hi: nice to have you in our little group!!

Vicky, are you going to have your dad pick up the results this time or are you going to wait until after work? Glad you got your new book. Rock n Roll baby, Rock n Roll!

Mel, Tom Petty is one of Tim's clients! We just went to his show a few weeks ago and had awesome seats. He played Free Falling! All will be good in the world ladies. All will be good.

Why do I keep repeating myself in my posts?

Yeah daddy will picking them up since he already knows!!! Ill be updating you guys around 1 pm my time, unless im having some kind of mental breakdown and therefore my silence will be your answer!

Do what you need to do. Of course we'll want to hear from you, but no pressure to post until you are ready. Promise you won't desert us entirely though? I couldn't bear to lose you! xoxo

I couldn't leave you babes!!! Ill probably just hide for a day and then "ill be back" (spoken like the terminator!!). Ill need all of you to get through yet another loss!!!

so jealous! That must have been a good time for sure.

Whew, ok, just as long as I know you are coming back, I can deal with a little silence. If I don't hear from you in a few days though, you know where the plane I'll be getting on is heading....

Mel, it was a great show. We were 16th row, center stage! Free tickets too thanks to Tim's job. He hasn't met Tom but he works with his management. It's pretty cool if I do say so myself!

Off to work now my loves. Meeting some clients in their homes so I won't be around a computer today. Will log back on later tonight though most of you will probably be sleeping. Have a lovely rest of your Wednesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->