Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Have a good day at work hearty!

Vicky good luck for tomorrow will be thinking of you :hugs2:

Hey everyone!
as hearty mentioned, my name is Amy and I recently joined this group because after reading the thread for so long I really felt like you guys were a cool group of girls and very accepting and comforting. I am so happy for you girls with the recent BFPs and wish the best for you! And good luck to all you other ttc-ers:) Hopefully we can get through this together ;)

Hey, Amy! :wave: Welcome to the group, sweetie! :hugs:

i did have fun! Lol i wouldn't have volunteered the info if someone hadn't ask where i was! :rofl: Ahh... Taking advantage of my oh on his lunch break!

slut!!!!

:rofl: Like you don't put out! :winkwink:

Hey everyone!
as hearty mentioned, my name is Amy and I recently joined this group because after reading the thread for so long I really felt like you guys were a cool group of girls and very accepting and comforting. I am so happy for you girls with the recent BFPs and wish the best for you! And good luck to all you other ttc-ers:) Hopefully we can get through this together ;)

Welcome once again Amy!
Hope you get your bfp soon enough doll!

Luce what beach will you be visiting doll???? Blackpool????? HAHAHA!!!!
I allowed to make fun of you all since i will be miscarrying soon ok?????:coffee:

NO! Because you WON'T! :dohh: Now, stop that!!! :hugs:

Luce what beach will you be visiting doll???? Blackpool????? HAHAHA!!!!

:haha: no not blackpool would be a bit far to go in a day. Will be popping down to local beach I live in devon right on the coast.

I allowed to make fun of you all since i will be miscarrying soon ok?????

Don't make me come over to greece with meggs and hearty :ninja:

:hugs: to you

You'll fit in just fine around here, Amy! :)

Vicky you are one sick bitch. Glad you are using humor to get through this! Now you have Lucy, Megg and me coming to Greece to hug/slap you! See what you've done???

Things to look forward to: Roonsma's blood results today or tomorrow, Vicky's blood results tomorrow, Lucy's interview Friday, my scan Tuesday, Mel's scan Wednesday, Megg's Ov sometime in the next week, Caz, Lucy and Amy testing soon and getting their BFPs. Jaymie, and Allie Ov'ing again soon. Aussie, what about you? You've been quiet. Anyone else have anything to add to the list? I hope I didn't miss anyone!

Jeez that's a busy week! Wow!

Hang in there Vicky! Only one more day and your fears can be put to rest.

On our drive into work today, Free Falling ~ Tom Petty was playing on the radio. I love that song! It put a smile on my face, and I knew today was going to be a good day :)

I <3 Tom Petty SO MUCH! :happydance:

Mel, Tom Petty is one of Tim's clients! We just went to his show a few weeks ago and had awesome seats. He played Free Falling! All will be good in the world ladies. All will be good.

Why do I keep repeating myself in my posts?

That's not fair!!! I want to know Tom Petty too! :hissy: :rofl:

Yeah daddy will picking them up since he already knows!!! Ill be updating you guys around 1 pm my time, unless im having some kind of mental breakdown and therefore my silence will be your answer!

Its way past 1pm... C'mon... Out with the news!

Meggles TOMORROW at 1pm!!! all that sex has affected your mind woman!!

Hi ladies, i've decided to wait until i get both my blood results in before i ring for them, i'm hoping that'll be Friday at somepoint, i'll let you know how i get on! xx

Thanks for all your messages, i do appreciate it xx

By the way cramps MUCH better now, not really any AF type at all, thank fuck for that, they were sending me potty!

:hugs:

omg I am so bloated!!!! Just finished having lunch and now I want to take off my pants!!! I'm at work, so I don't think I should, lol :( The first thing I am doing when I get home is putting on my yoga pants!

wow, everytime i go away and come back there's lots to read!
Good luck tomorrow vicky! Good idea with the book to keep your mind occupied.
Thanks, Lucy! It looks like we're on a similar schedule now. Any plans when you're going to test? I think I am going to try to wait until the 19th :) But I know I'll cave next week...
Not much going on here. We're getting ready to watch the spain-germany match now. I REALLY want to drink a couple of beers and I know that it wouldn't be a big deal in the very slight chance that I am actually pregnant, but I just don't want to take a risk.
Last week I was very bad and actually went tanning in a tanning studio! Hello 1998! But it rains lie crazy here and I don't want to be pasty white for my wedding. Once I thought about how bad tanning could be for a baby (and of course my skin), I decided to quit. But man that felt good!
hearty and mel...I am so excited to see your scans! Is yours next week too, Mel?
OK, back to the couch! It's soccer time!

Thanks! Meg! I am excited to be a part of your group :)
Good luck roonsma!

Hey Prego - I believe I am having a scan on the 14th. That's what he said, so I hope it's true. I really want to see a picture of the little one. I was reading in my books last night, and they were saying that at this stage they respond to touch now.....so of course I am touching my stomach in hopes it can feel me trying to bond with it.....

So you think you are going to test next week instead? Near the end of the week? something else we can look forward to:)

Thanks, Lucy! It looks like we're on a similar schedule now. Any plans when you're going to test? I think I am going to try to wait until the 19th But I know I'll cave next week...

I think I'm going to test around the 20th if no sign of AF I'm due the 19th. I'm going to try and not test untill period is late at least thats the plan. :thumbup:
Hope we both get a BFP.

If you don't cave, I give you a lot of credit. I was testing early because I am so impatient.

Good evening ladies! Wow, we do have an exciting week coming up here. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's results and hearing about scans! :) Until my day comes (this cycle FX) and even after it does, I enjoy living vicariously through you girls!

Hi Amy :wave: Ooh, congrats on your upcoming wedding. When are you getting married? I've not yet been to Norway but my paternal grandparents were Norwegian (actually born in Norway) and used to teach me little sayings and words when I was a kid. :) I wish I remembered them! And the whole family celebrated Norwegian Independence Day. They were from Hallingdal.

I wouldn't worry about a little tanning and it sounds like you are going to stop when you get your BFP. We have to get our vitamin D after all! I've long ago resigned myself to the pasty white person that I am, though I remember tanning a playboy bunny symbol shape onto my hip when I was in high school and going to tanning beds :haha: What a sad sack.

Good evening ladies! Wow, we do have an exciting week coming up here. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's results and hearing about scans! :) Until my day comes (this cycle FX) and even after it does, I enjoy living vicariously through you girls!

Hi Amy :wave: Ooh, congrats on your upcoming wedding. When are you getting married? I've not yet been to Norway but my paternal grandparents were Norwegian (actually born in Norway) and used to teach me little sayings and words when I was a kid. :) I wish I remembered them! And the whole family celebrated Norwegian Independence Day. They were from Hallingdal.

I wouldn't worry about a little tanning and it sounds like you are going to stop when you get your BFP. We have to get our vitamin D after all! I've long ago resigned myself to the pasty white person that I am, though I remember tanning a playboy bunny symbol shape onto my hip when I was in high school and going to tanning beds :haha: What a sad sack.

We all did that! Except I did it in natural sun, because my mom doesn't believe in tanning beds! LOL

yep, I did that too when I went to tanning beds.....There is actually a girl where I live that is in her 3rd trimester I believe, and she still goes to the tanning bed, just not for as long. I think she is crazy! One of my friends that is now in her 2nd trimester, she eats sushi all the time. I don't know about you girls, but if it says to avoid those things, I am going to avoid them!! I felt like slapping her one day when she told me she had quit taking her prenatal vitamins for a couple weeks earlier because she wanted a break from them. It makes you wonder what some people are thinking?!

Hi girls, just popping in to say hello. Allie, that playboy bunny thing is hilarious! :rofl:

I actually never did that because my skin is so fair that I always burn. I was loving spray tan but now am too afraid to do it with the bean. I'm going on a beach vacation to Cape Cod in a couple of weeks and am going to be so pasty. It doesn't help that one of my brother's is half black and my other brother is half Spanish. They are so dark in the summer and I'm a pale Irish skinned girl with freckles.

Roonsma, good call waiting to get both bloods back at the same time. No need to worry yourself over one number. I just read a woman in a first trimester thread who is 5 weeks 4 days pregnant say that her numbers rose 67% and her levels are in the 8000's. The dumb midwife told her the numbers weren't good enough. Now she's upset. How lame of the midwife! All the other women are trying to tell her that those numbers are normal. Really, a scan is the best way to tell what's what with your bean.

No much else to report. I hope we hear from Vicky tomorrow! I have everything crossed and then some.

yep, I did that too when I went to tanning beds.....There is actually a girl where I live that is in her 3rd trimester I believe, and she still goes to the tanning bed, just not for as long. I think she is crazy! One of my friends that is now in her 2nd trimester, she eats sushi all the time. I don't know about you girls, but if it says to avoid those things, I am going to avoid them!! I felt like slapping her one day when she told me she had quit taking her prenatal vitamins for a couple weeks earlier because she wanted a break from them. It makes you wonder what some people are thinking?!

HUH??? What is wrong with people? I'm still trying to decide whether or not I should get my hair colored. Any thoughts?

I was told highlights are fine as the color doesn't touch your scalp, but don't do all over color..

Yeah, I heard that too. Sigh. I don't like highlights in my hair. I get a subtle all over color. I haven't gotten it in 3 months. The thought of waiting another 3 months is almost unbearable. But I'll do it for my bean. I have my hair appointment the day after my scan. I'll hopefully have more info about this bean and can make my decision about my hair after the scan. How dumb to even be thinking about this! So vain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->