Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

we got a syndicate together at work for this jackpot, I'm thinking of buying a surrogate with my 112 million pounds.

Surrogates for all is my promise

Brill idea Nato, have you actually looked into surrogacy? Me and Danny have started doing alot of reasearch as it's actually our next option but no where actually gives a actual approx amount of what it would cost! xxxx

Oh mel I just read that and had me in :cry: I feel for her so much and it does put things into persepective I really hope the best for her and her little ones. Its interesting that she lives in south wales my SIL and brother were living in south wales when they had there little girl and they were treated badly.

Thanks for all your kind words I'm feeling a bit better. Candles have been lit and our burning bright for all my lovely ladies and my little apple pip.

:hugs:

That is odd that they live in the same area and both received rubbish treatment! :( Thank you for the candles you lit... It was so sweet to think of us! :hugs: Thinking of you and your little apple pip today!

Hi my lovelies - thanks for missing me hearty and sparkles x

so much going on with you lot...I'll start with the nice stuff - CONGRATS MEL!!!!! Thats amazing news - loving Kash, will have a look at your journal

i love Lydia too Vic - sounds like a 1970's disco chick name to me. And 70's names will be very very cool in about 10 years, lovely now, but actual uber cool in a decade. Mark my words.

i can still drink so i'll have one for you. Im not gloating. Just to be clear.

Hearty - so sorry to hear about your dads - there's so much going on with you that its hard to imagine how anyone can exist in all that pain. I know youre strong but the hurt is unavoidable. Can we have a party in here for your birthday? I will wear a hat at a jaunty angle, but then drink too much and make a fool of myself if thats ok with you. I know youve got stuff on your mind, but loads of pre menstrual, volatile women getting drunk is bound to at least make you point and laugh

Allie - mahoosive hug, everything i said to heart dittoed here. But also, there is a way past some of your current circumstances - they are too much, but they are also temporary. Doesn't take away from what you're experiencing now, but you will have a way out at the other end.

Luce, Im sorry i missed your day remembering your pip yesterday - i did think of you and hoped you were getting by

Ive not been so good, i havent been sleeping for about a month, and had class last night which i can never sleep after. I have been ok in the day, but every time i try and sleep i end up having to change my eye mask cos it ends up soaked with tears, its been building cos of my due date on sunday... i was even tearful at work today and keep messing up my contact lenses. My friend started maternity leave today and i had to say goodbye to her, she got pregnant after i gave her my opks when i was newly pregnant.

ive been trying for 7 months now. at 3am it feels like its never going to happen. Ive got a plan for this month though.

NATO! You're here! I've missed you loads too, for the record!

I'm sorry you've been feeling so down, honey! I wish I could take away the pain! I read you're doing SMEP though... It has really good results! I'll keep everything crossed for you!

Hello from the chair of my hair stylist. Getting some color and a cut. A nice luxury before the dreaded birthday.

Megg thanks for posting hedgewich's story. I'm in awe at her strength. She gives me hope. I bet Aggie has the same fighting spirit as her mother!

Nato luv I wish you didn't have to feel so down. Due dates unfufilled are so full of loss and grief. Nothing fixes this pain. Having a good plan can help though. I'm glad you have a few new tricks up your sleeve. Sunday will be a hard day for me too as I the anniversary of my father's accident. I'll wallow with you. And yes, feel free to have a drink or more on my birthday. I certainly will. It's on Tuesday.

Lucy hugs to you today honey.

Allie sounds like you have a lot going on. You need a massage or a marathon viewing of LOTR.

Mel congrats on the little man baby!

Sarah how are you doing honey?

Sass I have considered a surrogate but I'm not quite ready to really look into it yet.

Hi CJ, Cesca, Amy, Yogi! Hi Cazza if you are reading. Hi Vicky. How's the little lady baby?

Hi to everyone else. Sorry if I missed you. Off to get the color rinsed now.

Enjoy your cut & color, Hearty! I hope Aggie does have her spirit... She was great this morning, and then her heart stopped temporarily this afternoon. I'm so scared for them... but hopeful! I'm glad she could lend you hope... That would make Sam very happy!

Hope you're having a nice time hearty :flower: I'm ok. My mum got rushed to hospital yesterday but luckily it's only a trapped nerve in her leg.

Had a mini breakdown because none of them asked how I was and then my mum tried to start an argument with Sean etc. It's just not worth it.

My mum rung today and asked if I would take her shopping next week. I told her no - err hello? She said 'oh but no-one else can take me' so then I told her I was put on suicide watch - I can't take her shopping my head is fucked!

So I think she realised at that point because she rang back a few hours later and we had a chat. Basically me telling her what happened at the hospital but at least she was interested. I've not had any messages from my sister or niece on facebook :(

Enjoy your cut & color, Hearty! I hope Aggie does have her spirit... She was great this morning, and then her heart stopped temporarily this afternoon. I'm so scared for them... but hopeful! I'm glad she could lend you hope... That would make Sam very happy!

Oh my gosh that poor little baby :( I hope she pulls through!

Who are these lucky woman that just "fall" pregnant like "oh whoops, I'm pregnant, we weren't even really trying, tee hee!"

I actually don't understand how people manage to fall pregnant by accident. I mean seriously there is like a 12 hour window for the fuckers and they manage to fall!!!!!!!! I just don't understand it at all.

I'm so annoyed tonight. We went to an evening wedding reception which was lovely and hubby got me a lemonade and I tasted it and it was all soda water (eurgh) so he went back to the bar and came back with a lemonade, I tasted it and it tasted much sweeter than the previous drink so I was like "cool". So I kept drinking it and chatting and not really noticing then about half way down the drink I thought "oh this tastes quite sweet actually, a bit peachy" and realised it had fucking Peach Schnapps in it :growlmad: :cry:

I know half a shot of Archers is not going to make me miscarry, but I am so angry and worried now. I know you can drink a bit during pregnancy but I have literally had half a glass of rose and that is in in the last three months even before I fell pregnant and I know wine is fine whilst pregnant (once a week or something) but know that spirits are really bad.

Argh sorry for the rant i'm just annoyed at the barman for being a prick and annoyed at myself for not noticing sooner.

Who are these lucky woman that just "fall" pregnant like "oh whoops, I'm pregnant, we weren't even really trying, tee hee!"

I actually don't understand how people manage to fall pregnant by accident. I mean seriously there is like a 12 hour window for the fuckers and they manage to fall!!!!!!!! I just don't understand it at all.

I'm so annoyed tonight. We went to an evening wedding reception which was lovely and hubby got me a lemonade and I tasted it and it was all soda water (eurgh) so he went back to the bar and came back with a lemonade, I tasted it and it tasted much sweeter than the previous drink so I was like "cool". So I kept drinking it and chatting and not really noticing then about half way down the drink I thought "oh this tastes quite sweet actually, a bit peachy" and realised it had fucking Peach Schnapps in it :growlmad: :cry:

I know half a shot of Archers is not going to make me miscarry, but I am so angry and worried now. I know you can drink a bit during pregnancy but I have literally had half a glass of rose and that is in in the last three months even before I fell pregnant and I know wine is fine whilst pregnant (once a week or something) but know that spirits are really bad.

Argh sorry for the rant i'm just annoyed at the barman for being a prick and annoyed at myself for not noticing sooner.

:hugs: Its not going to cause any harm, I swear! It wasn't enough to matter! You have to know that! Don't beat yourself up! You didn't mean to!

Brill idea Nato, have you actually looked into surrogacy? Me and Danny have started doing alot of reasearch as it's actually our next option but no where actually gives a actual approx amount of what it would cost! xxxx

About £35,000-50,000 if its the same as the US ($60,000-80,000). Although, its more like $25,000 (£15,000) if you use a surrogate in India. Its obviously cheaper if someone you know volunteers to do it for free! :shrug:

This site has more info for anyone actually considering it: https://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Average_Cost_of_Surrogacy

Oddly, my insurance covers some of it... But, I hope to avoid having to find out what/how much exactly!

RE: Sam and Aggie

had a text:)
shes been able to give her a wash and change her bum again and is currently on breast pump as scbu docs have checked over sams meds aand decided its safe for her to breastfeed:thumbup:

Yay for breastfeeding!!! That's wonderful news!

Cesca, I think you'll be just fine hon. So will the babe. Doctors can't risk being sued if something were to happen, so they just say no alcohol at all. There isn't enough research to show that a little here and there is going to do any harm. They just can't take the risk of telling you to drink. Don't worry, you'll be fine. But, I can imagine how mad you are just the same.

Megg, the cost of surrogacy just made my heart sink. There is no way we could afford such a cost. It's already expensive living in the SF Bay Area. It's on par with New York and London. We can't even afford a house even though we make good money between the two of us. I wish my sister was younger. She'd carry my babies for me in a heartbeat. She's 40 and has already had 2 children. Not to say 40 is too old to have a baby, I'm just not sure they would do it with someone that age. She also lives 3000 miles away from me which would make it a little difficult. Hopefully I don't have to go that route. Apparently I can't afford to even if I wanted to. You have awesome insurance by the way.

Yay for breastfeeding!!! That's wonderful news!

Cesca, I think you'll be just fine hon. So will the babe. Doctors can't risk being sued if something were to happen, so they just say no alcohol at all. There isn't enough research to show that a little here and there is going to do any harm. They just can't take the risk of telling you to drink. Don't worry, you'll be fine. But, I can imagine how mad you are just the same.

Megg, the cost of surrogacy just made my heart sink. There is no way we could afford such a cost. It's already expensive living in the SF Bay Area. It's on par with New York and London. We can't even afford a house even though we make good money between the two of us. I wish my sister was younger. She'd carry my babies for me in a heartbeat. She's 40 and has already had 2 children. Not to say 40 is too old to have a baby, I'm just not sure they would do it with someone that age. She also lives 3000 miles away from me which would make it a little difficult. Hopefully I don't have to go that route. Apparently I can't afford to even if I wanted to. You have awesome insurance by the way.

They will do it with someone 40. I watched a "strange pregnancies" episode where someone's 60-something year old mother carried triplets for her! They didn't mean to end up with triplets, obviously! But, that's what they got!

Honestly, I hated to even post the cost info, because its SO depressing! But, since it was brought up, I felt it best to put it out there!

I'm pretty sure I couldn't afford it even with my insurance covering parts of it. I think mine covers everything up through the embryo transfer... but then its out of their hands! :(

Hey ladies!

Nato i always follow the sperm meets egg plan, which was very close to what doc recommended also. To increase ewcm i drank a glass of grapefruit juice and 2 green teas a day and as you recall i had loads of it for the first time since my D&C. If you do the green tea make sure you take higher dose of folic acid acid though cause it hinders the uptake.

Hearty, a day in the salon is always a good way to lift spirits...On Oct.16th ill make it my mission to cheer you up babes! Maybe ill take a video of my popi and post it! She makes everyone feel better! After i gave birth to Electra and was very close to a nervous breakdown, watching her antics was the only thing that got me through!

Luce thanks for the candles love!

Im off to walk my baby now!

Hi lovelies :wave:

well whilst i was on my little break from bnb & ttc i was rudely interupted by my :bfp: :winkwink: aaaarrrrgggghhhhh im so shocked/amazed i really dont know what to do with my little self? I had to come on here and shout it (in writing) to all my bnb beauties :hugs: Its all hush hush in real life which is driving me to the brink of screaming it from my rooftop!! I reckon going off when my period is due & when i usually OV & when of course we had sexy :blush: that i am approx 10dpo. We didnt use OPKs which is why i think im so in shock? this is the last thing i expected this month girls but i can tell you this i am not complaining! :cloud9:.
Ohhhh and check me out i figured what the hell im having a ticker this time as i have NEVER had 1 b4 :thumbup: i've decided on the positive route with this little bean, if i end up getting hurt in the process then so be it, im sick of denying my pregnancies to myself i never get attached at all because im too scared but after all the other times everything went so very very wrong i figured it cant hurt to change my approach :). Im still only telling you lovelies & my mum though so im not all that dareing LOL!!!
Heres a piccy of my test's's's's's' lol xxxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=124250&stc=1&d=1286634421

Im gonna go backwards now and have a read what u have all been up 2 :happydance:

Lov ya's xxxx Caz xxxxxxxx

OMG! Caz!!! :hugs: CONGRATS!!! :wohoo:

Meggles im in total shock! its not often im lost for words let me tell you lol! My OH was just like HOW??? He said it better be mine lmfao! he was obvioulsy joking :haha:. Just wait n see now i guess :thumbup:.

How are you babe? i see the IVF journey begins soon :happydance::happydance: whoop whoop!! Im so sorry about the iui babe ive just read backwards in a random page skipping motion ive missed so god damn much i feel a right bitch & u seemed to be in a shit place im so sorry i wasnt here for u megg :cry:. Massive cuddles :hugs::hugs::hugs: & roll on the IVF!! get our megg fertilised NOWWW ivf woman/man :winkwink:.

You got a date for it yet babe?? u must be thrilled to finally have people who are willing to help u fulfill ur lifelong dream of being a mummy :kiss: we can be bump buddies hey :thumbup: xxx Lov Ya xxxx Cazzzzzz

OH CAZZ!!!!

What fab lines for 10DPO, you've got a strong 'un there.

Congratulations darling xxxxx

oh Cazz, that is wonderful news!!!! I am so happy for you!! Congrats hun!!! I will keep praying for this one to stick! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->