Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Congrats Cazza, this has got to be your sticky bean hunny, I'll keep every crossed for you. Are you going to get your bloods done?xxx

Cazza welcome back and congrats!!! What a complete surprise. And a lovely one at that! The tests are beautiful. Super dark for only 10 dpo. You might be further along than you think. Or, maybe your hcg is high which would be a good thing. I'm so pleased you feel so positive! Yay!!!

Thanks girls i must say i am impressed with my lines for this early on :thumbup: ive never gotten them strong b4 14dpo b4 now so ive got every bit of me willing this to be it?. I've just done 2 more :blush: there even darker im on cloud 9.
Just a nice chill out night tonight watching the x factor (without a glass of wine unfortunately lol) im pooped though so glad i havent got plans tonight. Its my nephews 2nd birthday tomorrow so were off out bowling & for a meal etc so that should be nice :). How bout u little lovelies? Has anyone else made any plans for the weekend? Hope ur all good in da hood xxxxx
xxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxx

Congrats Cazza, this has got to be your sticky bean hunny, I'll keep every crossed for you. Are you going to get your bloods done?xxx

Hey babe hope ur all good :hugs:

& Yuppp i am going for bloods etc, im not quite sure what day it will be but im going to ring my FS 1st thing monday morning so im under close observation. I was booked in end of next month for month for more tests with him he's not gonna have a clue i'll be ringing him with this news lol :dohh:.

Oh well we'll see i guess wont we, im on 400mg of Cyclogest pessaries a day, 75mg asprin & pregnacare tablets with all my folic acids etc so other that eat healthy & take it easy there is very little i can do but hope n pray [-o<[-o<

How are you chick?? xxxxx
oh n ps Woody is beautiful sass :kiss:

Cazza welcome back and congrats!!! What a complete surprise. And a lovely one at that! The tests are beautiful. Super dark for only 10 dpo. You might be further along than you think. Or, maybe your hcg is high which would be a good thing. I'm so pleased you feel so positive! Yay!!!

Hey sweet cheeks :hugs:

Thanks Hearts im super duper suprised believe me, its been a weird month lol theres very little chance i can be any further along than 10dpo because me and OH only dtd then im really wishin id have done my bloody opks so id know where exactly i am in my cycle? All i know is i was testing negative after last months chemical & i bled heavily for a few days then stopped.
We didnt dtd as i wasnt up to it, and i finally gave in & we had some sexy time approx 11-12 days ago then again last Friday so i must have ov'd early?. Its too confusing haha. My cycle is out of whack because of what happened last month etc.
I'll soon find out i guess? I'll be having early scans from approx 6 weeks onwards :cry: im petrified of those rooms so that wont be fun!!

Anyway enough bout me, How are you babe? i hope ur ok heartylicious? sorry ive stayed away so long my heads been up my arse, i shouldnt have bottled it up but i cope better that way sometimes. :hugs:

Lov Ya chick xxxxxx Caz xxxxxxxxxx

Wow what a whirlwind for you! Your head must be spinning. I hope you can get your bloods early next week.

I'm ok, not great. I can't remember when you left us. Was it before or after my MRI? Well to make a long story short, I was diagnosed with adenomyosis, which is tissue in my uterine wall. Not much they can do for it. I'm getting a second opinion on Thursday. I'm also going to try to get tested for natural killer cells. Tim and I know that we face more mcs due to my diagnosis, but we've decided to keep trying. I'll ov in a week or so and we're going for it. I'm terrified as I'm sure you can imagine.

I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful. I totally understand needing time for yourself. I do that too. I'm glad you are back though.

Cazz WOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy for you chicka!!!!!!

Wow what a whirlwind for you! Your head must be spinning. I hope you can get your bloods early next week.

I'm ok, not great. I can't remember when you left us. Was it before or after my MRI? Well to make a long story short, I was diagnosed with adenomyosis, which is tissue in my uterine wall. Not much they can do for it. I'm getting a second opinion on Thursday. I'm also going to try to get tested for natural killer cells. Tim and I know that we face more mcs due to my diagnosis, but we've decided to keep trying. I'll ov in a week or so and we're going for it. I'm terrified as I'm sure you can imagine.

I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful. I totally understand needing time for yourself. I do that too. I'm glad you are back though.

OMG hearty im so sorry, i dont know what to say :nope:. I'll have to read up a little on the condition so i know a little more where your head is at. I know u are a determined woman who will not give up untill every last stone is unturned so if anyone can beat any odds then u & Tim can :hugs:. I really hope u dont have to face more heartache babe uve been through enough god damn it!!!
I hope this 2nd opinion on Thursday brings up more options for you both going forward? :thumbup: I can totally understand why ur terrified babe :cry: its all so shit it really is. God sent us here to try us babe and my goodness he's giving u a run for ur money! U WILL BEAT THIS AMANDA u mark my words!!!:kiss:

Im back now with open arms and a huge shoulder to cry on (well not huge but big enough for ur little head to cyber lay on) :winkwink:.

Lov u lots sweetie xxx Caz xxxx

Thanks Vic :hugs:

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR GORGEOUS......

CHANGE UR PROFILE STATUS!!! :rofl: He/She is very clearly a big beautiful bouncing baby by now put something FUNKY like "growing a greek goddess" :winkwink:

How r u Hun all gravy im hoping??? xxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxx

:wohoo: OMG caz, that's fantastic news chick :happydance: those lines are super dark for 10 dpo, woohoo to ntnp eh? xx

Lucy - Thanks for the candle hun x

Nato - Thinking of you chicka, I know tomorrow should've been your due date :hugs: big fat virtual hugs coming your way from the north. crack on with that smep, and as my DH has agreed to trying this month, we may be bump buddies yet :)

OMG! Caz!!! :hugs: CONGRATS!!! :wohoo:

Meggles im in total shock! its not often im lost for words let me tell you lol! My OH was just like HOW??? He said it better be mine lmfao! he was obvioulsy joking :haha:. Just wait n see now i guess :thumbup:.

How are you babe? i see the IVF journey begins soon :happydance::happydance: whoop whoop!! Im so sorry about the iui babe ive just read backwards in a random page skipping motion ive missed so god damn much i feel a right bitch & u seemed to be in a shit place im so sorry i wasnt here for u megg :cry:. Massive cuddles :hugs::hugs::hugs: & roll on the IVF!! get our megg fertilised NOWWW ivf woman/man :winkwink:.

You got a date for it yet babe?? u must be thrilled to finally have people who are willing to help u fulfill ur lifelong dream of being a mummy :kiss: we can be bump buddies hey :thumbup: xxx Lov Ya xxxx Cazzzzzz

Awww! :hugs: I'm just glad you're back, honey! I start on Nov 1. Embryo transfer could be around mid-Nov. I'll know more as time rolls on!

Thanks Vic :hugs:

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR GORGEOUS......

CHANGE UR PROFILE STATUS!!! :rofl: He/She is very clearly a big beautiful bouncing baby by now put something FUNKY like "growing a greek goddess" :winkwink:

How r u Hun all gravy im hoping??? xxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxx

SHE is a big beautiful bouncing baby! Def a Greek Goddess!

Zombie parade tonight! Trial run makeup being done! Kevin isn't really abused, I promise!

Attachments

• arm_trial_run.jpg
    arm_trial_run.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
  • face_trial_run.jpg
    face_trial_run.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Oh my god just popped on quickly to see how everyone is and have been greated with such wonderful news I am so happy for you Cazza :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I cant even tell you. I have the biggest smile on my face. I've been thinking of you so happy to hear your good news
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hello to all my other lovely ladies.

Got to go I'm off to london tomorrow so wont be back on till monday night but will try to pop on later tonight before bed if I get chance.

Massive :hugs: to all

Trial Run... Full face zombie makeup! :rofl:

Attachments

• zombie_trial_run.jpg
    zombie_trial_run.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Cazza!!! :happydance::happydance: So great to hear some good news today!!

Have a great trip Lucy!

Megg, Kevin looks very realistic!

Lucy, have a great time in London. Tim loves London. I've never been. He goes a lot for business. Think I'll tag along next time.

Nato thinking about you. I know how difficult this weekend is.

Cazza my diagnosis may or may not be causing my mcs. It is unclear. We'll see what they say on Thursday. Vicky doesn't want to change her stats until after her 22 week scan. That's how far she got with Electra and she needs to wait until then. After she passes the 22 week mark we can harass her. She's 18 weeks and 2 days today.

Thanks, Hearty! I'm ready for 6:00!!! Gotta start doing real makeup soon! Yay!

Love the make-up megg!!

Hearty I love london couldnt live there but I love visiting we're going to do a bit of shopping well at least have a look (I need some new boots) staying in this lovely hotel were we stayed after we were married we had a few nights in london as a little honeymoon then went to New York 6 months later as our proper honeymoon (or 2nd one as I like to call it). Then we are going to a charity concert in the evening really looking forward to it.

:hugs: to you all off to bed now :sleep: so wont get back on till monday night/tuesday morning think I will be a nervous wreck tuesday as thats our early scan.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->