Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Oh Sass I don't know what to say. Try to be calm as best you can. Let us know tomorrow. Maybe you are just having a longer cycle this time.

Megg the pics and videos are awesome. What happened to that person in the car?

Nothing happened. The zombies eventually walked off and they drove away! LOL

Nato if you are reading this, I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you.

Uh oh... Has something happened?

Megg those picture are amazing u all look ace!! It looks like so much fun.

Sass I know how stressed out u must be right now, you could test tonight to be honest chick if ur 9 days late no matter how dilute ur wee is it will defo pick up a line & it will put ur mind at ease:thumbup:.

I know its terrifying babe but u'll get through it either way i know u will :hugs: on the plus side we can be bump buddies lol :winkwink:

Let us know asap ok chicka! Lov Caz xxxxxxx

oh! Sassy honey, you really can't leave this until tomorrow, you need to test tonight, if it's a bfp at this point like cazza said you will not need fmu to pick it up

OMG....I have to say it....that IC you did last week..was it?.......you have to :test:

I know waiting until tomorrow is just an excuse I'm just in too much of a state to deal with it tonight, at least tomorrow is a new day and I have more time to take it in, I kind of want to sleep one last time not knowing/worrying.xxxx

hi everyone....

Can I sneak in a cautious BFP! I got a very faint line evening of 10dpo and to be honest it still hasn't got much darker at 12dpo, but I'm hanging on in there and hoping that the steroids are doing the trick with those dastardly natural killer cells..... I'm due to have my first IV of intralipids next week.

Does it matter that the lines aren't getting darker|? (be honest!) I know usually by now it should be pretty much up to control line dark now and I'm concerned they are going to just disappear.

Nato - I know how hard today is for you, and I'm so sorry hun, each due date for me has been like a knife in the heart, but I got through it... and it's made me stronger and more able to cope with the losses... big hug.

Sassy - have you been told not to get pregnant because of the testing at St. Mary's?
I think you should test hun, put your mind at rest one way or the other.

Megg - I love those pics. you're so creative.

Mone

bless u hun, dont worry about it too much ur under st marys right? So IF u are ur totally gonna be in the right hands :thumbup:.
So have you used protection all month chick?? Or just careful? 1 of the little buggers may have got up there if u were using the pull out method? (tmi sorry).

xxxx

Wow congrats Mone, that's fab news. Fingers crossed for a sticky one.xxx

Yes St Marys advised us to wait hence why we have been being careful but our consultant at our local hospital said we were fine to carry one, very confusing! xxx

hi everyone....

Can I sneak in a cautious BFP! I got a very faint line evening of 10dpo and to be honest it still hasn't got much darker at 12dpo, but I'm hanging on in there and hoping that the steroids are doing the trick with those dastardly natural killer cells..... I'm due to have my first IV of intralipids next week.

Does it matter that the lines aren't getting darker|? (be honest!) I know usually by now it should be pretty much up to control line dark now and I'm concerned they are going to just disappear.

Nato - I know how hard today is for you, and I'm so sorry hun, each due date for me has been like a knife in the heart, but I got through it... and it's made me stronger and more able to cope with the losses... big hug.

Sassy - have you been told not to get pregnant because of the testing at St. Mary's?
I think you should test hun, put your mind at rest one way or the other.

Megg - I love those pics. you're so creative.

Mone

:wohoo: sneak it in all u want minnie :happydance:.
Have you got any piccies of ur tests, we do love a good look at lines :thumbup:

Fingers crossed this is ur BFP babe xxxxxxxxxx

bless u hun, dont worry about it too much ur under st marys right? So IF u are ur totally gonna be in the right hands :thumbup:.
So have you used protection all month chick?? Or just careful? 1 of the little buggers may have got up there if u were using the pull out method? (tmi sorry).

xxxx

Yes we are under St Marys and my consultant at our loca hospital is amazing so I know we will be really well looked after, they have found all my probs so I will start my meds straight away! We have only had sex twice, once way after ovulation and once around ovualtion, we "did it" but he used protection towards the end! Surely I can't get preggo from that???

Right I'm blaming Megg, she wrote in my journal that withdrawal was almost completely safe? You did say that didn't you Megg?? :shrug:

xxxx

Yes we are under St Marys and my consultant at our loca hospital is amazing so I know we will be really well looked after, they have found all my probs so I will start my meds straight away! We have only had sex twice, once way after ovulation and once around ovualtion, we "did it" but he used protection towards the end! Surely I can't get preggo from that???

Right I'm blaming Megg, she wrote in my journal that withdrawal was almost completely safe? You did say that didn't you Megg?? :shrug:

Meggles may be right or she may have told a porky :haha:. I know that when men are a little over excited ah hemm :blush: they actually leak so fluid before ejaculation which CAN have sperm in, so i believe it is posible?? I know what you mean though chick it does seem unlikely to get caught that way when its usually such a god damn task to get caught :haha:. But i've got caught this month & have absolutely no idea how hahahaha we've too have only DTD twice & both times im sure werent near OV :wacko::wacko::wacko:.

Ay we may be able to start a new thread "How 2 get caught & uve no idea how" We could be like the modern days Virgin marys imacculate conception an all :haha: these can be our miracle babies Sass, hell do we deserve them!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs:

xxxx

Meggles may be right or she may have told a porky :haha:. I know that when men are a little over excited ah hemm :blush: they actually leak so fluid before ejaculation which CAN have sperm in, so i believe it is posible?? I know what you mean though chick it does seem unlikely to get caught that way when its usually such a god damn task to get caught :haha:. But i've got caught this month & have absolutely no idea how hahahaha we've too have only DTD twice & both times im sure werent near OV :wacko::wacko::wacko:.

Ay we may be able to start a new thread "How 2 get caught & uve no idea how" We could be like the modern days Virgin marys imacculate conception an all :haha: these can be our miracle babies Sass, hell do we deserve them!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Yeh I know your right Cazza and years ago I would have never done it but now I know how hard it is to get preggo so it seems so unlikely!! Oh well what will be will be!

Hehe love the new thread idea, hey chick we may actually be bump buddies!!!:happydance:

xxxx

Yeh I know your right Cazza and years ago I would have never done it but now I know how hard it is to get preggo so it seems so unlikely!! Oh well what will be will be!

Hehe love the new thread idea, hey chick we may actually be bump buddies!!!:happydance:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: I know can you imagine!! we'll get there together hun :hugs: cant wait for morning its like chrimbo hahaha Lov ya xxxx Caz xxx

Thanks everyone... I had thought I was out this month, followed the SMEP but hadn't managed to BD day after 'smiley face', but it obviously hung around a few days. amazing really.

I wouldn't know where to start on getting a pic up...!.ooh wish I could I'd love you all to look at it... it's a def BFP in that you can see it from a good 3 foot away in normal light, it's a thin line but pink, just not thick and dark....so I know I'm preggers, it's just if my AF is due Tuesday that would make me about 12dpo and with my other 4 pregnancies by 14dpo they are darker and thicker than the control line. OH has said I mustn't test again until Tuesday as I'm so scared it will have disappeared, and I'm stressing out a bit, last time I lost at 5 weeks when the digi turned 'not pregnant' and i lost 2 days later. gutted.

I know I've got a long road ahead either way, and I'm fully prepared for everything now, i lost that amazing worry free feeling a long time ago... so I'm ok.

Sassy - I think you are so right what will be will be.... what have you been diagnosed with, do you have all the medications you need to take if you have fallen?

ok am going to go get a magnum (ice lolly, not gun! ha ha) and try and relax.

nite x

bloody hell, its all kicked off for the disco testers

congrats cazza and mone - brilliant brilliant news, i know both of you have been through so much. I am sending you both all my love and my stickiest thought waves

now, sassers. Um, i am trying my hardest to keep a straight face, but its really not working. How many apologies do you have to make again? i am loving that - it pretty much has to be a bfp now doesnt it seeing as youve already had one. congrats!!!! hahaha

thanks for your thoughts. instead of having a baby today, i have the worst hangover in the world as we had our house warming party last night and havent been able to get off the sofa all day - trying my hardest not to think about it.

Vic, have been on the grapefruit juice for a few months now (and last night there was too much vodka in it hearty)

Meg, loving the pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->