Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Minnie hun you dont know anything for sure yet so try and keep positive...I know its hard but all we have left these days is hope!

Sass CONGRATS!!!!!! I just burst out laughing when i saw your post!!! I like how we all thought your IC test was excellent evidence that the tests are crap! I think this time might be your lucky bean since youre bump buddies with Cazz and if i remember correctly that was your plan anyway right?

I know how funny ay, yes me and Cazza always wanted to be bump buddies, seems our wished mya just come true! :happydance:

Oh my fookin god aaarrrgghhhh so god damn exciting we did it sass we are actual real life bump buddies :wohoo: :wohoo: I'm so happy I could cry!!! Now bring on the medication for us both n make these beans our forever beans :thumbup: xxxx lov ya xxxx

Oh my fookin god aaarrrgghhhh so god damn exciting we did it sass we are actual real life bump buddies :wohoo: :wohoo: I'm so happy I could cry!!! Now bring on the medication for us both n make these beans our forever beans :thumbup: xxxx lov ya xxxx

Soooooo happy I have you to get through this Caz, surely this has to be it for us? We both have fab lines, that has to be a great sign? I'm nervous yet sooo excited!xxx

Aww you guys are gonna make me cry!!!!! Im so happy for you both!!!!

Thank you Vicky.

PMA all the way Cazza, we WILL both be holding our babies in about 8 months.xxx

OMG! I have a tear in my eye for you girls this morning...

Sassy - So the result of the IC testing...is......that they work just fine then? :haha:
Cazz - How lovely that you are both bump buddies :hugs:
Minnie - it isn't over yet hun, the faint line could just be caused by weak pee, also you are still really early, try and keep a little hope hun and keep testing :hugs:

OMG Sassy!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! Awesome lines too.

Minnie - sorry you feel so down. Give it a few days though and see if AF shows up.

I feel so tired today, I slept for 12 hours last night!! eeeeek! Still got another week off work which is bliss. Scan on thursday...not long to wait.

Feel quite sad as I got a fb message from my friend last night to tell me a girl we went to uni with (who I don't know too well), her little sister died from pre-eclampsia yesterday, leaving her week old son behind. So so sad. My husband's cousin died of it three years ago and it's still hard for his family to look at the little girl left behind without her mummy.

i dont know which way to feel when reading this thread, theres such massive differences when reading each post im all over the place

Mone - Im so sorry youre going through this, the last 2 months ive had what i thought were positives that turned negative, and although they were actually evaps rather than early losses, the devastation that i was left with was too much for me - i hate to think how you are feeling. I had given up and my bfn last sunday after my bfevap sent me straight to the fag shop too. If stress makes the nk cells more aggressive, its understandable that you'd think thats contributed (although Ive been reading each test has different sensitivity, plus the weak pee thing but i'll go with what you think is happening as you know you best) but as its so early and youre on medication for them, i would hazzard a guess that the nk cells arent to blame and that it might be a genetic loss because its before af is due. I know thats not going to make it any better, but it doesn't mean that it will happen every time, like untreated nk cells might mean. Im sorry to hear about your work situation my lovely xx

Sassers - i posted a few pages back to congratulate you and to ask how many people you have to apologise to, but you mightve missed it. Im still giggling. CONGRATS AGAIN!!! I think this is hilarious. Its the funniest bfp ever in the history of bfps.

pmsl at sparkly - yes, in conclusion, apparently IC's do detect early hcg.

cesca - im so sorry to hear about that, what a bloody tragedy.

Hearty, house is all done and i'll take some pics today and post them - the garden is still a mess so we will do that next spring. Im off work today and it feels weird cos theres nothing left to paint.

I just looked at the front page for this thread and most of the disco chicks are pregnant now. i'm getting left behind. I'm on cd5 with SMEP action plan about to go nuclear in 3 days.

I'd better not let me down this month or I'll have me to answer to.

omg, this is just crazy news sassy! i hope the IC company doesn't come after you for claiming their tests suck :) congratulations girl!

Nato SMEP is a great way to go about ttc! Im gonna send all my good vibes your way babes!

Im so bored at work today....I cant be fucked to do anything really! Its rainy and i wish i was at home snuggling on the sofa watching oldies on the tv!

if i were at work, id be bored too vic.

as it goes, I'm still not dressed, and under a duvet on the sofa watching Notes on a Scandal. And i have half a large bar of Green and Blacks within reach.

edit - half a bar of Green and Blacks gone. That took exactly 120 seconds.

Oooohhhh sounds heavenly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish i had a fire place so that i could stay at home watching the fire go and eating tons of chocolate....

If you feel you're getting left behind nato, then you're in good company, there's a few of us yet to get back up the duff...waiting....hoping.....and disco dancing while we are :flower:

Sassy - I already said it but CONGRATS!!! :hugs: And, again... I'm sorry I got you pregnant! :rofl:

Jaymie - Hey pretty lady! Its nice to see you in here again!

I just looked at the front page for this thread and most of the disco chicks are pregnant now. i'm getting left behind. I'm on cd5 with SMEP action plan about to go nuclear in 3 days.

I'd better not let me down this month or I'll have me to answer to.

I feel a twinge of the same when I keep taking name away from the line I'm on and moving them up... but you aren't the only one left. There are still several of us waiting and waiting and waiting... and hoping (when we can)! Besides, I've seen everyone go in front of me in so many threads I run... I'm getting used to being the loser. I'm sure you'll go before me... Sparkly too! No worries, ladies!

EDIT: Just counted 12 :bfp: vs 10 :bfn:... That's only barely most!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->