Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

just not thick and dark....so I know I'm preggers, it's just if my AF is due Tuesday that would make me about 12dpo and with my other 4 pregnancies by 14dpo they are darker and thicker than the control line. OH has said I mustn't test again until Tuesday as I'm so scared it will have disappeared, and I'm stressing out a bit, last time I lost at 5 weeks when the digi turned 'not pregnant' and i lost 2 days later. gutted.

i know that the fear isn't going to leave you be, i know that you have very real reasons for your fears and dont want to reduce that but this pregnancy is different, you have all the right medication and you have a lot more information than your drs have ever had before - and law of averages, plus nk zappers mean this is your time - Don't worry about stressing too, ive been reading that it has to be full on, serious stress to affect things

im so pleased for you x

ps cazza, what did you think of Cher last night?

Awwwww do you know wat huny i really like cher, she's different & its just what the show needed someone who stands out! I wish the press would leave the poor girl alone. What did u think?

I like Aiden aswell he's a cutey & he's from your neck of the woods in blackpool wohoooo xxxx

How u bin babe?? ok i hope?.

Lov ya Caz xxxx:hugs:

I liked her too!! she's not at all popular, but im so bored of these technically good singers with no personality - i like her weirdy freaky face pulling. You need someone whos different, and shes properly different.

Aiden was brilliant, big up the blackpool boy. x

Minnie - OMG! CONGRATS! :yipee:

bless u hun, dont worry about it too much ur under st marys right? So IF u are ur totally gonna be in the right hands :thumbup:.
So have you used protection all month chick?? Or just careful? 1 of the little buggers may have got up there if u were using the pull out method? (tmi sorry).

xxxx

Yes we are under St Marys and my consultant at our loca hospital is amazing so I know we will be really well looked after, they have found all my probs so I will start my meds straight away! We have only had sex twice, once way after ovulation and once around ovualtion, we "did it" but he used protection towards the end! Surely I can't get preggo from that???

Right I'm blaming Megg, she wrote in my journal that withdrawal was almost completely safe? You did say that didn't you Megg?? :shrug:

Okay... I DID say that! But, its actually pretty true! There's no hard evidence that there are sperm in pre-ejaculate... So, unless he got a little too excited (even just a little) then it is pretty fail-safe! They don't like to tell kids in HS that, but its true! However... Even protection isn't 100%, ya know? There's a reason they say 99%... Nothing is 100% unless you don't have ovaries or he doesn't have sperm! LOL :shrug: I'm sorry in advance if your baby turns out to be my fault! :haha:

Megg can you magically make me pregnant too? And Nato? And you? And the rest of us who are waiting for our turn? Thanks in advance.

Minnie that is wonderful news! I agree with Nato, each one is different and you are attacking those NK jerks this time. I wish you could post pictures. My BFP's never showed up so early. I usually get dark lines at 15 or 16 dpo.

Nato, a proper vodka grapefruit hangover sounds like the perfect thing to have today. Is your house all done? Can we see pictures? I hope you post them on your FB page. I'll go take a look. Today is almost over. Tomorrow is a new day with hope tucked inside.

Sass I totally understand needing to wait to test. Of course it kills us to wait with you but you need to emotionally prepare yourself. I did have the same thought as Sparkly about your IC test. Very curious.

We had a BFP in our 35+ thread today too. A busy day for B&B.

Tim asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Hmmmm what could I possibly want for my birthday??? A birthday baby would work.

Megg can you magically make me pregnant too? And Nato? And you? And the rest of us who are waiting for our turn? Thanks in advance.

Minnie that is wonderful news! I agree with Nato, each one is different and you are attacking those NK jerks this time. I wish you could post pictures. My BFP's never showed up so early. I usually get dark lines at 15 or 16 dpo.

Nato, a proper vodka grapefruit hangover sounds like the perfect thing to have today. Is your house all done? Can we see pictures? I hope you post them on your FB page. I'll go take a look. Today is almost over. Tomorrow is a new day with hope tucked inside.

Sass I totally understand needing to wait to test. Of course it kills us to wait with you but you need to emotionally prepare yourself. I did have the same thought as Sparkly about your IC test. Very curious.

We had a BFP in our 35+ thread today too. A busy day for B&B.

Tim asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Hmmmm what could I possibly want for my birthday??? A birthday baby would work.

I can certainly try, honey! LOL

Who was the first 35+ BFP?

Today's 35+ was Miss Muffet. Aka Steph. The first on that thread was the originator of the thread. Our very own disco diva Vicky! She might have even started the thread without realizing she was preggers.

Oh wow! Very cool! And, I think I know OF Miss Muffet! I've seen her around! That's great! :)

Quick update on Sam & Aggie: Aggie has been diagnosed with sleep apnea. In fact, its worse when Sam cuddles her because she is comfortable with her mummy and relaxes so much that she forgets to breath. But, they're keeping a close eye on her and know more about how to help her now! We're hoping she just keeps getting better and better!

Oh Aggie! Poor Sam!!! I hope they get this little one sorted out. I feel like she is going to pull through this like a champ for some reason.

Me too! I do feel like it'll all be okay... just a rough ride at first!

Exhausted, but proudest mummy EVER!

Attachments

• Sam and Aggie.jpg
    Sam and Aggie.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 8
thanks everyone for your congrats, but I fear I've lost already. took a First response this morning at 6am with a stopwatch, it didn't come up within 3 minutes, so pissed off I grabbed my keys and walked to the nearest garage for some cigs (haven't had one since last weds when I first started feeling pregnant). I hung around outside for about 10 mins kicking things and went back home and there is a v.v. faint line, but I'm due AF tomorrow and all my symptoms have pretty much gone.

Such a strange feeling, it's almost like my mind won't let me go to that place anymore, to feel that pain I had the first time, I so want to cry like I did and mourn this loss, because I've got 5 sticks there saying I was/am? pregnant, but I know deep down it's gone, and I feel... Nothing. Why the hell can't i feel anymore, have I become so oblivious to it all now that it's become, normal? I'm just fricking sick of it now, i'm doing everything right, i'm taking the bloody steroids, i even quit my job because the stress was making me ill and i didn't want to increase the nk cells (there is some research that stress makes them more aggressive)... and now this.

sorry guys this is all me me me but i feel so fricking angry.

so here i am jobless, and no longer pregnant. and I've still got to tell martin as i haven't had the heart to wake him up... he was so happy this time, he really thought it would work.

gutted.

So Mone, it's still early hun it's not over until AF shows up so please don't give up.xxx

Here's my test's, I have no words! :happydance: :wacko: :cry: :happydance: :wacko: :cry:

Attachments

• Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 16
Sassy - let me be the first to congratulate you... that is fricking awesome! yayyyyyyy
such dark lines too, you must be nearly six weeks now right? How are you feeling? did you have no clue? Are you in shock?! so so pleased for you....

You better take off your On a break banner eh?! xxx

Sassy - let me be the first to congratulate you... that is fricking awesome! yayyyyyyy
such dark lines too, you must be nearly six weeks now right? How are you feeling? did you have no clue? Are you in shock?! so so pleased for you....

You better take off your On a break banner eh?! xxx

Thank you, I'm 5 and a half weeks, I'm feeling strange, in shock, panicky! Nope I had no clue because I HONESTLY thought there would be no chance, but looking back I've been feeling rough the last week and before I tested this morning I started being sick so I kind of knew from that!, poor Hubby rubbed my back and said "you must be preggo"!!xxx

I won't be changing my banner for a while, I'm too scared!xxxx

well, at least you have had a week and a half of non worry sweetie....so when you pee'd on the IC the other day to prove that they can come up positive.... when you're not pregnant... you were! how funny.

So do you need to take any medication now, probably best to give St Mary's a ring and see what they say.

A happy and healthy 9 months sassy, I am so pleased for you x

well, at least you have had a week and a half of non worry sweetie....so when you pee'd on the IC the other day to prove that they can come up positive.... when you're not pregnant... you were! how funny.

So do you need to take any medication now, probably best to give St Mary's a ring and see what they say.

A happy and healthy 9 months sassy, I am so pleased for you x

Thank you, I'm going to phone both hospital's at 9.xxx

Minnie hun you dont know anything for sure yet so try and keep positive...I know its hard but all we have left these days is hope!

Sass CONGRATS!!!!!! I just burst out laughing when i saw your post!!! I like how we all thought your IC test was excellent evidence that the tests are crap! I think this time might be your lucky bean since youre bump buddies with Cazz and if i remember correctly that was your plan anyway right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->