Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

it looked so much more than 10 vs 12 when i looked. I am distracting myself with taking photos of my newly completed flat for posting, rather than posting pics of bfps / scans.

ta daaa....

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 15
Thanks everyone for your positive comments. Have put the ciggies down and gone for a 3k jog round the park via the chemist. Did a digi and it came up pregnant 1-2 so I guess for the time being I can pretend I'm pregnant, gives me more hope than those frikkin disappearing lines anyway.
Nato smep is a great way to go this month. If I could do one thing different though I would maybe start from day 10 rather than 8 just coz it was so knackering and I think by the time we got to smiley face we were past it! Although just goes to show it works eveb if not followed to plan.
It seems so weird that u have had evaps 2 months in a row now hun yes the feeling is gutting anf for me -'ve always gone at least over seven weeks apart from the last one and I'm now for fooks sake I have to even worry about getting to my period wuthout losing. But as u all say its not over till af comes so maybe this bubs is just a slow starter.

I'm actually really ok about the job had onlt been there 8 months and had been wanting to leave for a while. I had had 3 of the mc's there and it held a lot of bvad memories so I'm relieved to be out
Got a big spare rroom of stuff I'm going to ebay and then I'll start looking for some contract work + they have paid me a month salary so can't complain

Right off to make some vege soup and then try and chill out.... As vicky says just got hope now there's nothing else I can do x

I just looked at the front page for this thread and most of the disco chicks are pregnant now. i'm getting left behind. I'm on cd5 with SMEP action plan about to go nuclear in 3 days.

I'd better not let me down this month or I'll have me to answer to.

:hugs: Don't worry Nato... I'm still here. I may not be an original disco tester, but we joined BnB around the same time I think.

and more

Attachments

• IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 11
Thanks everyone for your positive comments. Have put the ciggies down and gone for a 3k jog round the park via the chemist. Did a digi and it came up pregnant 1-2 so I guess for the time being I can pretend I'm pregnant, gives me more hope than those frikkin disappearing lines anyway.
Nato smep is a great way to go this month. If I could do one thing different though I would maybe start from day 10 rather than 8 just coz it was so knackering and I think by the time we got to smiley face we were past it! Although just goes to show it works eveb if not followed to plan.
It seems so weird that u have had evaps 2 months in a row now hun yes the feeling is gutting anf for me -'ve always gone at least over seven weeks apart from the last one and I'm now for fooks sake I have to even worry about getting to my period wuthout losing. But as u all say its not over till af comes so maybe this bubs is just a slow starter.

I'm actually really ok about the job had onlt been there 8 months and had been wanting to leave for a while. I had had 3 of the mc's there and it held a lot of bvad memories so I'm relieved to be out
Got a big spare rroom of stuff I'm going to ebay and then I'll start looking for some contract work + they have paid me a month salary so can't complain

Right off to make some vege soup and then try and chill out.... As vicky says just got hope now there's nothing else I can do x

this is good, you are pregnant and the tests with lesser lines are not evidencing anything whatsoever - all they are doing is stressing you out. Different sensitivities, different pee concentrations. Call your drs tomorrow when af is due and then you are legitimately late and 'legitimately' pregnant.

Hiya Dazed how are you getting on? give us an update, you dont post enough so you have to give us news now you are.

anyone joining me on SMEP this month? thats to the 10 still testing minus the 1 awaiting IVF

If we dont get a :bfp: this month then i will join you on the SMEP next month, though i dont think we will start at CD8 as that seems a bit early for my cycle i will prob start when the CBFM asks for sticks around CD 10 instead. :thumbup:

what day are you on raz? i am going to follow the plan exactly. My dr told me we should be doing it every 3 days throughout the cycle anyway. Thats a bit too much mind

Hey Nato :)
I am due for AF this Friday, so if it didn't happen this month, I'm gonna hop on the SMEP train next month I guess. I have absolutely no symptoms this month and at 10 DPO it is taking all my willpower not to test.

Hey lovely ladies,

Havnt read back yet just glanced over the pages so will read through when I get back home later. Sassy so happy for you that is the most amazing news ever and oh my god how did it happen plus those IC test they are good :haha::haha: it did make me laugh.

Sorry to be abit selfish but need some support and advice I've had some spotting and so very sacred :cry: Had some pinky red blodd yesterday when I wiped but then just a bit of brown spotting seems to have eased now but terrifed I'm going to lose the baby or that the baby has already dies :cry::cry:
Trying to stay hopeful.

Personally feeling your pain about how long it is taking, but probably not taking it as well as you. :cry: I think I have hit my second low since this all began (the first being the MC). I'm hoping I have a REALLY bad case of PMS and its driving my emotions up the wall. Plus some other things, but I would feel bad posting here about them.
I'm on my 6th cycle since we started trying again (8th since the MC). Got my first evap yesterday. I must say I was kinda excited to get an evap... now I feel like and official BnB member since just about everyone on here has had at least one in their life.

Amy lets hope you don't have to join me, as it goes, when i got my bfp, i had absolutely no symptoms at all so youre not out till the fat witch sings. fingers crossed, and im agog at your self control at not testing

hi luce, have you spoken to your dr or EPU? give them a call now and see what they say. It is normal, as you know, to get spotting, but i can understand how damned scary this situation is for you. The best thing you can do is get an early scan, and ham up the details if you need to to make sure they see you. am i right in thinking you have a scan anyway this week? i don't think you should wait till the booked one because you need reassurance that everything is fine. MMC is not at all common, and recurrent mmc is really rare. Also, you've only just had your due date so that will crank your anxiety levels right up

x

Nato the flat looks great! I really like the kitchen, it has a New Yorky feel to it!

Luce hun i know spotting and bleeding is really scary but i think that if there is no cramping, it should be innocent. Cant you call for an emergency scan to ease your fears?

Personally feeling your pain about how long it is taking, but probably not taking it as well as you. :cry: I think I have hit my second low since this all began (the first being the MC). I'm hoping I have a REALLY bad case of PMS and its driving my emotions up the wall. Plus some other things, but I would feel bad posting here about them.
I'm on my 6th cycle since we started trying again (8th since the MC). Got my first evap yesterday. I must say I was kinda excited to get an evap... now I feel like and official BnB member since just about everyone on here has had at least one in their life.

Evaps can turn positive - eyes crossed for you

i know what you mean though, just had my 7th month let down since i started trying again - im only taking it ok cos I'm ignoring it. If you want to post about stuff thats getting to you, please do because I want to hear what's going on - whatever is getting to you, you need support and just typing it out can help. Catharsis and all that.

haha at exciting evaps. You are fully fledged.

thanks Vic

if my flat is new yorky, why don't I have cheesecake. Thats what I'd like to know.

Lucy call the EPU and they'll book you for a scan. I had my scan at 7+5, bleeding was a 7+3 and when I worked the dates back it was exactly when my period would have been due!! If it's slowed down then it shouldn't be a problem, but call the EPU anyway.

Massive hugs Lucy, please try to stay calm, we all know how common bleeding is in early pregnancy, I cannot wait for you to see your lil bubba with a lovely strong heartbeat tomorrow, I have everything crossed for you.xxxxxx

I have just bought some soft cups. I really am going nuclear this month. Metaphorically speaking of course.

WOW Nato, your flat is stunning, it looks like your have copied and pasted pics from the internet onto this thread, looks really plush. Love it.xxxx

Megg - This has to go down in history, you live a million miles away and you don't have a penis yet you still got me preggo :rofl:

Thank you.xxxxxxxxxx

P.S IC are FAB!!!!!xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"