Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Very cool the feeling you get when you're right, CJ! It is actually morning here! It was about 8am! :)

Wow Mel! Creepy shit! :(

What is cauliflower cheese?

something you dont want to be aquainted with. The less you know, the better.

But... I NEED to know now!

The only thing I know about those words together is that cauliflower is a food sometimes covered in cheese before eating it. Its really the only way to make it edible.

Ewww my DH loves that stuff!!! cauliflower cheese is a vain atempt to make a grotty veggie more appealing. Instead all it does is bring down cheese (ummmm cheese) to its nasty tasting level . . .

CJ - my mum sees spirits everywhere but she is very scared of it and so blocks a lot of them out. Shame as I'm sure she could use her gift for more. So funny when she saw the ghost in her hotel room because she wasn't scared at all and described her to me very well. The next week one of my waitresses saw the same ghost in our staff room! She didn't know my mum had seen her. It's very interesting.

I used to be really into my ghosts and stuff, going on paranormal investigations etc but I stopped it about 5 years ago because I felt it was taking up so much of my life and also some of the people in the industry (not sure if you get this too CJ?) are such lost souls they are quite mentally draining/disturbing to be around. One of the forums I was on was filled with such depression and drama I just couldn't handle it. Here on BNB it can obviously be very depressing but its for totally different reasons.

cesca, it gives me some hope when i hear of people with abilities like your mum. I am quite frequently in conflict with myself about my own views on spirituality - it feeds the more optimistic end of my spectrum of beliefs

its very sad that such an area should attract such negative thinking, but its only natural i suppose. I know when i have bad times, i'm more drawn to this thinking because im looking for guidance or answers and for a way to control whats happening.

Thats not a forum i know is it cesca? I know that i feel a lot more comfortable on here than i have in other online places.

Instead all it does is bring down cheese (ummmm cheese) to its nasty tasting level . . .

my point exactly. its more scary than poltergoosts

stay away megg.

So, its just cauliflower with cheese? Like... the white veggie... with normal cheese? I'm not missing some great truth I know nothing about? I don't mind cauliflower as long as there is cheese on it!

thats the one. do you not call it cauliflower cheese in the americas then? in the englands, some people like to pretend its a real recipe that warrants inclusion on our dinner tables

they arent fooling anyone

I LOVE cauliflower with cheese sauce on it (although I eat cauliflower plain as well), same with broccoli and cheese :) yummy!

thats the one. do you not call it cauliflower cheese in the americas then? in the englands, some people like to pretend its a real recipe that warrants inclusion on our dinner tables

Well.. I suppose we do! We would generally refer to it as cauliflower WITH or AND cheese. I thought maybe not putting the "with" or "and" in it was referring to some sort of cheese made out of cauliflower somehow!

Instead all it does is bring down cheese (ummmm cheese) to its nasty tasting level . . .

my point exactly. its more scary than poltergoosts

stay away megg.

So, its just cauliflower with cheese? Like... the white veggie... with normal cheese? I'm not missing some great truth I know nothing about? I don't mind cauliflower as long as there is cheese on it!

well its cauliflower as in the white veggie with cheese sauce (nutmeg is important i have been told) over it then more cheese on top and stuck in the oven to brown.

Blanent(sp?) attempt to disguise a veggie and make it eatible

see, I just steam my cauliflower and melt cheez whiz and then we pour it over top of the cauliflower.....really not sure about the nutmeg?! I can't see how that would taste good

i see someones head spinning....devil's food!!!!

LOL me too its even worse with broccoli cuz that makes the sauce a greeny colour so it looks like snot with lumps in *shudder*

Well.. I suppose we do! We would generally refer to it as cauliflower WITH or AND cheese. I thought maybe not putting the "with" or "and" in it was referring to some sort of cheese made out of cauliflower somehow!

Cauliflower Cheese is the name of a dish here.

If there were cheeses made out of cauliflowers i would treat them with the same contempt. I bet you have just given a mad scientist the idea. Now look what you've started

Well its in the cheese sauce, you melt butter in a pan add flour to make a paste then add milk, nutmeg, salt pepper and cheese until its a bit thicker and pour over the cooked cauliflower.

https://thefoody.com/cheese/cauliflowercheese.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"