Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

yeah I find too that I love foods that other people would normally hate....and I am a very picky eater!!

Awww! Can I have you as my sister too? I know you're Sassy's... but that's just a perfect description of me!

Oh, Lucy, that's a creepy story and so similiar to Mel's, which was also creepy! I kind of like hearing stories like that but also don't...

I think I have mentioned before that I've had precognitive dreams in the past. They usually terrified me at the time. The worst was when I was napping and dreamt I was driving and a bear walked out in front of my car and then a few hours later we were driving and I told Alex about how vivid this dream was...and on the way home a bear walked out in front of our car JUST like in my dream. We lived near the mountains but still in a large city so this was very bizarre.

I also used to dream about an apartment all the time and would see it in my dreams and it turned out to be the flat Alex picked out for us in the UK while I was still here getting my visa. When I turned up I was like "Woah!" But it made me feel I was where I was meant to be!

Umm other foods i hate are:

yogurt - It just tastes like sour milk no matter what they add
peppers - Again slimy when cooked and nasty tasting
Fish - any fish just cant stand the smell or the taste
soup - I dont get is it a drink or food? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!

Hearty, good luck tomorrow. Your FS does sound AMAZING!!! You will be in capable hands.

Mmm, I love all fruits and veggies except asparagus.

Lucy I just shuddered at that story about the man. Argh!!

I love scary movies.....my husband and I will be doing our usual horror marathon this Halloween!

Nato - it's not a forum we know, it was a ghosty one years ago. I'm not even sure it exists any more.

yeah I find too that I love foods that other people would normally hate....and I am a very picky eater!!

Awww! Can I have you as my sister too? I know you're Sassy's... but that's just a perfect description of me!

absolutely Meggles!

:rofl: Raz!!! I hate cottage cheese! I won't even attempt trying it....why eat something that looks like I've puked it up?! no thanks!!!

Cesca - I LOVE horror movies! I just watched the new Nightmare on Elm Street the other night :)

Allie - I dream like that too....then when it's happening, I'm like wow I've already done this before...deja vu, but it was really in a dream it happened....crazy how our brains can work!

mmm I love broccoli and cauliflower and cheese sauce! I usually melt cheese with milk and pour it over top...we just had it last night! But I have had melted cheese whiz on top too!

It looks like the ho-bag has hit the Disco girls with a vengeance...I woke up early AM with massive cramps and ran to the loo and there she was, full blown. Not even any spotting as a warning...sorry if TMI. The cramping is so bad and now accompanied by a headache. I am glad I don't have to work today.

Allie I'm sorry she showed up for you, but Mel I am really really glad she showed up for you!

Hearty good luck at your appt tomorrow, sounds like you are in good hands!

Lucy I am thinking of you and you have every reason to pray for a miracle!

I love scary movies.....my husband and I will be doing our usual horror marathon this Halloween!

Yep us too!! What will you be watching?

Just read back a bit and now I remember what else I wanted to comment on.

Megg, YAY for spotting! I think CJ needs to be our healer and crystal ball. No pressure CJ!

Nato, you know I’m on the hunt for EWCM too. I’ve tried the cough syrup but wasn’t consistent with it. Curious that the month you got pregnant you were taking it. I just went out and bought some. Will start taking it today. How much are you taking and when are you taking it in the day?

Allie, sorry about the witch. Glad you are taking the day off. Well, at least we know you ovulated, albeit, late. Hope you feel better soon.

CJ, what’s going on with your body babe??? I hate when it doesn’t cooperate.

:hi: Hi to everyone else! Yogi, are you going to test soon? I hope the witch has stayed away.

Dammit! I want her full blown! LOL I only have the pink spotting every 2nd trip to the loo! :hissy:

I love horror films too but they never really scare me i am too busy laughing at the stupid woman doing something silly. One that did get to me was 'Wolf Creek' though as i could seem myself doing what they did . .

Oh... If you want to laugh at a "horror movie"... rent "Drag Me To Hell"! :rofl: I thought it was maybe meant to be a spoof... but not so much! Its HILARIOUSLY bad!

Thanks yogi I'm trying not to think about it to much feel a bit like I'm in limbo hoping and praying but trying to be realistic at the same time.

Sorry the witch got you and Allie glad your both at home and can take it easy. Allie dont worry about having a sick day you need to look after yourself hope she doesnt hang around for to long.

It's ok Hearty, I knew I was out this month so it was just a waiting game...glad she showed up on time. Megg I hope she is full on for you soon!

Feel better Yogi!!

I find horror movies funny more then anything else....they are just so fake! They totally don't scare me, even ones based on real life stories

Wow, I am so not getting any word done today....oooops! :)

Thanks guys, you are so sweet. :hugs:

Megg, I hope she comes full on for you soon so you can join Yogi and I in our cramping misery!!

Hehe @ Mel not getting any work done. :) Just blame pregnancy brain if anyone asks!!

Yes, I agree horror movies are more funny than anything else. Killer Klowns From Outer Space has to be the funniest ever!

Right now I'm watching Teen Mom, which I love, but I can't help but be annoyed these obviously ignorant and super unfit for motherhood (in most cases) girls got preggo by accident.

That's the shitty part! I *AM* cramping... just not bleeding really! :hissy: So much worse! I'm only getting the painful part but not the progressive part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->