Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

You might need to carry a smaller version of the banner I made. The limit is 600x300. So, yours is too tall, I think. Can you put the 2 tickers side by side instead of stacked?

I think i will need the smaller version yeah but i like the big one!! Will have another play . .

Right that should do . . .

Luce - I know you probably don't want to hear this right now, but keep in mind that you have greater chances of getting pregnant after a mc. I was told to not have sex for a week or a hot bath, just for the risk of infection, but I was also told that the cervix would be open and so it allows the sperm to get there quicker. So if you are up for it emotionally and physically, I say to try again right away. It worked for me anyway.

I think i will need the smaller version yeah but i like the big one!! Will have another play . .

Right that should do . . .

Let me know! There's already a smaller version available through Flickr anyway!

Lucy, I wish I could offer some advice but you are getting wonderful advice from the ladies here. I'm so glad you have Steve; he is such a gem. I'm so very sorry any of us had to go through this. :(

Nato, I loved loved LOVED your angel story! I am a total believer in things like that. Alex makes fun of me because I always see 'signs.' I loved the Myson pic and it gave me goosebumps. I happen to be home alone so I spoke out loud to any angels in the room. I asked for myself and on everyone's behalf.

Speaking of which, I ALWAYS seem to look at the clock at 11:11. For years, it felt like I looked it at 11:11 both AM and PM. It totally freaked me out. Then, I googled it and read some interesting stuff but one thing I read was that it means angels are reminding you they're looking after you. So, now, I still seem to always see 11:11 inadvertantly but I see it as a sign I'm being watched over. I'm a freak, I know.

That's sweet, Allie! I don't think you're a freak! :hugs: Well... not for THAT! :haha:

Allie I always seem to look at the clock at 11:11 too! I always make a wish (for one thing over and over again I'm sure you can guess what!). But I didn't know the angel part, I like that :)

I talked to the angels for all of us! The thing Nato posted said to believe that your requests would be answered... So, we should all be very happy soon!

well I don't think I have the angels on my side, as I always wake up and look at the clock in the middle of the night, and it's usually always 3:33 am...demonic time!!! lol! honestly, the freaky thing is, I don't go throughout a day without seeing 666 somewhere in what I am doing....

3:33 isn't demonic... Its the opposite of 666... Its considered "holy"!

I'm quoting... This isn't my thing at all! LOL

"333 indicated once, that is to say, for the first time, expresses the mystery of the unity of God. 333 indicated twice, that is to say, for the second time, indicates the two natures, that of the divine and the human, united in the divine Person of Jesus Christ, 333 indicated thrice, that is to say, for the third time, indicates the mystery of the Three Divine Persons, that is to say, it expresses the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity. Thus the number, 333, expressed one, two and three times, expresses the principal mysteries of the Catholic faith which are: (1) The Unity and the Trinity of God, (2) the incarnation, the passion and death, and the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ."

:rofl: I sure hope I am!!!

hmmm, goes to show I can't believe everything in horror movies! :haha:

I love that, Hearty and Megg! :) Hehe. I think you're on the angelic end for sure, Mel!

It's funny, tonight I happened to look and see 11:12 instead of 11:11. I guess I had to prove myself wrong after proclaiming I kept seeing 11:11 haha!

Vicky quick question. My girlfriend is going to Greece to meet a boy. She wants to make him a quiche. Can you buy pre made pie crust at the grocery store? Also, what about rice milk or soy milk? Do you have those items there? Thanks doll!

Morning all how is everyone? Up early this morning to walk the dogs as part of the lose weight get fit scheme. Good job i dont mind walking in the woods in the dark . .

Raz I haven't even gone to bed yet! It is still technically my birthday for another 30 minutes. Just got home from an amazing dinner with friends. Face is washed, teeth are brushed and I'm getting ready to go to bed.

Enjoy your morning walk!

Nato I haven't had a moment to myself today. I'm taking this angel thing very seriously. I want to have some quiet time to reflect and ask for something. I'm definitely going to ask for a collective wish for all of us. I love the picture of Myson house you attached. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Ok off to bed to catch the angels before my bday ends.

Night heart and glad you had a nice birthday! Its 7:30am here so i best get in the shower now and sorted for work. But hey at least its wednesday and we are 1/2 way through now. . .

Amanda hun no pre made pie crust as far as i know. Ive looked for it myself occasionally but no luck. Dont know what rice milk is so i would say she would have a hard time finding it. Soy milk is available at supermarkets not grocery stores.

Nato your story is kinda freaky....I dont know why but angels and spirits roaming scares the bejesus outa me!!! My closest experience was this June when i also fell pregnant. June has a special meaning for me since it was June that i gave birth to Electra and the due date of my son. The first week of June a butterfly flew in my living room window and although we left everything open for her to fly out she didnt leave for a couple of weeks. I said to Alex maybe its the spirit of our babies coming to bring a new brother or sister? He said i need therapy ASAP as he doesnt believe in anything more than i do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->