Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Nato, I love your idea about the TTC and DPO report on the daily news :rofl:

I got my 2nd blood results today, they are:-

My beta has nearly trebelled :wacko: :happydance: :wacko: :happydance:

HCG - 9361
Progesterone - 138.6

OMG could this really be it for us, our forever baby :baby: sooooo happy! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

There she is!!! Congrats that is awesome news!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations thats fantastic news I am so happy for you sweetie!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :hugs:

that is awesome Sass....I am thinking you are on your way to a healthy baby (or two or three) :)

Ugh, my boss is making me play the bitch role, and I hate it! It's something she should deal with, but she is very bitchy today and won't, so I have to! I don't get paid enough to play the bitch role!

Amazing numbers, Sass! You have a little miracle baby in there!!! :happydance: :happydance: I can't wait for your scan either!!

Yep us too!! What will you be watching?

We always watch Halloween because it's a classic. And I may try and get a copy of Paranormal activity as we watched it when it came out on a dodgy pirate DVD and my husband hated it but I think it was because the quality was shit and we were watching it on the laptop. I think he'll love it second time around.

Oh... If you want to laugh at a "horror movie"... rent "Drag Me To Hell"! :rofl: I thought it was maybe meant to be a spoof... but not so much! Its HILARIOUSLY bad!

Oh my god. Our best man (who is a film maker) told us to watch that and we did thinking he meant it was good!! He got a stern telling off and turns out he told us to watch it because it was so bad it was hilarious!

I got my 2nd blood results today, they are:-

My beta has nearly trebelled :wacko: :happydance: :wacko: :happydance:

:happydance: Fantastic!!

Your HCG is already high enough to see something on the scan, Sassy! I can't wait till you see that glorious heartbeat! Can I ask what the furthest you've gotten is? Only because I want to cheer extra hard every day after you get past that point! And, then the cheering which will take place once you have your baby in your arms? OMG! Just you wait! :happydance:

Thanks Megg, I got to 10 weeks with my first but I found at 8 weeks that there was only a sack measuring 6+2, I had my op 2 weeks later!

My biggest milestone is seing the heartbeat after that I am going to TRY and relax and enjoy being pregnant! If all goes well then I'll be scanned again at 8, 10, 12, 16 and 20 so I don't have too long to wait between each thank god.xxx

that is great Sass that you will get scans so frequently! That will help you feel assured that this miracle is your forever baby :)

I def think you should just be excited after the heartbeat! That's when I'll be excited for me! I'm already excited for you! I made that baby! :smug:

:rofl:

Yes you did Megg and I will be forever thankful of your advice.xxx

Seeing the heartbeat will be the BEST day of our life's until I'm holding our bubba.xxxx

My scan is next Tuesday 19th Amanda, just 6 more days.xxx

19th of Oct! Its in her siggy! I laugh every time someone asks her! :haha:

LOL Megg, I don't think most people even notice siggy's anymore! I don't always.xxx

Yeah, its easy to miss I suppose! I just have gotten used to reading them because I've stalked so many people for the "race" thread that I have to get used to finding out their news that way! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->