Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Im a bit behind but need to state im also in the I Hate Mushrooms camp

Hearty - im excited about your FS, she sounds great!

pmsl at Raz's hit list of foods she hates

Did i miss Mels scary story? must go back and check. I didnt miss Lucy's though. Shudder - dont like spirit men hanging round. I had a ghost in stratford. I have physical evidence of what it left me. If i can find it i will take a pic and post the story

Luce, so glad Steve is looking after you with blankets and the like

Hearty - Im having a chemist own with guaifenesin which i wont try to pronounce (or spell) - i have read that you should have a 200ml dose 3 times per day. Which is likey to be the doseage on the bottle or thereabouts - 2 x 5ml spoonfuls 3 times a day
]I have read some posters saying they are getting 400ml in a spoon in Mucinex bt i dont know what that is or if its safe to have that much - when i got pregnant i was taking the dose on the bottle

sorry bout the witch Allie, fucking cowbag. But glad you can start on CD1. Glad about the witch Megg - so many conflicting witcheries. Cramping must mean shes on her way properly i hope

Raz, Wolf Creek was horrible, i had to turn it off. too realistic. Much prefer the ridiculous variety

haha at sassy turning up when called. BRILLIANT news about the levels - lets dance dance dance dance

oo husband home, tea ready, only read to pg 499. Dont know what awaits on page 500 but it better not be cauliflower.

and wheres mone? hows she getting on?? hmm hmm

OMG I must add that I love mushrooms, I would eat them with everything, breaded mushrooms, garlic mushrooms, fried mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms, mushroom rice, mushroom chow mein, mushroom curry! Slighty mushroom crazy!!xxx

Sassy you and steve would get on very well mushrooms lovers!! Yuk!!

Cazza how are you sweetie?

Cesca I love halloween I do like the old horror films then tend to rely on suspense rather than blood and guts. I've never seen wolf creek. IT still gives my the creeps saw it when I was younger and it gives me the shivers. I love a good psychological thriller/horror!

:wohoo: Sassy those numbers are wonderful :happydance: i can't wait for your scan!!

I love mushrooms me......but only raw, they are disgusting cooked all soggy and horrid.....errr I only like onion raw too, I like it crunchy not slimy :thumbup:

I see AF is paying visits,
woo hoo Meg, the plunger did the trick then love??? :rofl:
Allie - boo hiss to the fucking ho bag!

I notice it seems to be us, lets say *ahem* more mature ladies that are needing more ewcm, this last cycle I had not a drop :growlmad: but then clomid does dry you up as I understand, So I am trying epo this cycle.....but am seriously considering this cough medicine you speak of nato......i wanty, does it work?? huh??

Hearty - your new FS sounds fabulous, just the ticket I hope.

Spark - I just noticed your ticker saying 44 lbs lost!! Congratulations!!! Good Job!! :)

Ooops sorry Sass! I didn't see in the siggy LOL! I was walking and typing and didn't look.

Where is Mone? We need an update!

Just has teeth cleaned. You all probably posted all sorts of things that I haven't read yet. I'm going to post this anyway.

Why thank you kind lady :flower: I haven't weighed myself since the weekend so it is probably more, but it is TOTM so I'll wait a couple more days, then update....I'm on a weight loss mission atm, and sicking rigidly to my diet, and gym workouts :D

good for you! I wish I had your ambition! I will need your support next year, and constant yelling at me to get my butt in gear to stick to a diet and workout routine :)

Hello, ladies! I'm getting blood drawn in the morning and then birth control starting tomorrow night. I was clear on my message that I was crampy and spotting, but she didn't even ask if it had picked up. She also said tomorrow would be my CD3 blood draw... but she knows its not CD3. So, I think she's fudging things for me a bit. I'm okay with it. Worst case scenario, they just have to work with whatever my levels come back at... I don't foresee that it matters too much as long as they know where they're starting. So, BCP tomorrow and then Lupron starts a week from today! A little terrified! But, here we go!

twit twoo at slimline sparkles

On the ewcm cough medicine. You have to get a type of cough mixture that ONLY contains guaifenesin as an active ingredient. If its got antihistimines in or owt else, don't get it.

i got Boots chesty cough one, its got to be expectorant with guaifenesin which is written on the front of the box

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

its also mentioned on the smep page too:

Here are a few facts that may surprise you:

Many books tell you that sperm can last for 5 days and the egg for 24 hours. While this is technically true on the very long end (and something to follow if you trying to NOT get pregnant), most sperm will only last about two hours if you do not have fertile-quality cervical mucus for it to swim in. The sperm will struggle to swim up to your uterus, use all its reserves, and not make it. The egg typically lives only about 12 hours, so it cannot wait for long. You can now see how important that cervical mucus is! You will never get pregnant with sperm living two hours and an egg only twelve. This information is really just to make you feel better if you've been trying a long time and all your infertility testing came back normal. If the Deanna-plan does not work and you are faithful to it for three months, take a dose of plain Robitussin cough syrup (or any cough medicine that says "expectorant" and NOT "antihistamine") each day (preferably a few hours prior to "trying") starting around Day 10 until the day after your ovulation predictor goes off. It should help make all the mucus in your body runnier, including that produced by your cervix. (Oh the gruesome details required in baby-making!) The sperm in the runnier mucus will live about two days, and will be up there and ready for the 12-hour life of the egg. A NOTE ABOUT CLOMID: Clomid causes cervical mucus to dry up in 25% of the women who take it. If you notice your mucus is not plentiful as it was before taking this drug, take the Robitussin and call your doctor to make sure your really need the Clomid. If you are ovulating on your own and do not have a documented luteal phase defect, you most likely do not need it.
"Trying" too often can actually do more harm than good. Do not try every night! You will get exhausted and sore, and your mucus--both for fertility and for lubrication--will dry up, and you will stop trying too early in the month or miss an important day. Every other day is absolutely sufficient, with three nights in a row during peak time sealing the deal.

will let you know how i get on, but it cant hurt to try and its only about £3 a bottle. The EPO hasnt really done much for me.

I pasted that cos of the clomid mention too - how many months have you been on clomid now sparklers?

hearty: I bet you feel all shiny and new with cleaned teeth. I LOVE having my teeth done, i used to hate the scraper, but i go to a new dentist who doesnt use a scraper, she blasts my teeth with salt and i have to wear googles, but my teeth look about 15 years old when she's done. Im not scared of the dentists cos ive never had to have a filling, so its a big day out for me.

sassy i would still be dancing with you if you werent threatening me with mushrooms. i bet your baby is the size of a mushroom right now. nearly.

Megg - great news!!!!

Nato - I love the dentist too! I love the feeling of how clean my teeth are once I am done :)

I love the feeling of clean teeth, I just hate the process of having them scraped. I have soft teeth and always seem to have a cavity. I brush with a Sonicare and floss daily!!! But, today, no cavities!!!

I got the cough syrup with only the guaifenesin. I've used it before, but not regularly. Sparkly, the EPO didn't do much for me either.

I like mushrooms, but only cooked, sorry Sparks! Oddly, I can't be around them when I'm pregnant. Go figure. My acupuncturist said it was a natural instinct. So many mushrooms are poison and when we are pregnant we can have natural aversions to things that could potentially be bad. Who knows?

Megg, yay that you are getting going on your new cycle. Isn't Lupron to put you into temporary menopause? I think that might be something I get offered to try to shrink my adenomyosis. That's what I think I've read anyway. For me, they would do a 6 month cycle with it. I'm not completely sold on that path. We'll see what the doctor says.

Wow I have only been gone a few hours LOL. Cant leave you ladies for 5 minutes :haha:

NATO: A clotted follicle is where when the ovary produces a load of follicles and releases the most mature / biggest - for some reason it doesnt get released, a cyst develops and it can fill with blood. As I have cystic ovarian disorder I am prones to cysts growining to a very large size so I am aware of the pain that comes with it. I had a clotted follicle before and the same thing happened. Thankfully that one ruptured on its own. If they grow to 5cm then it would be an operation and I could lose my ovary. My mother and my sister both had ovaries removed due to cysts. I nearly had an ovary removed at 24!!

CESCA: I am totally on the same page as you. It is very emotionally and physically draining. Some people are just to down and depressed and are what I call energy absorbers. They take and take and because they are lost they have nothing to give in return. Its very important to ground yourself because eventually the higher chakras take control over your physical self. When I used to try and go to sleep I would have 'walk ins' just face upon face upon face of spirits trying to get my attention. My flat has a child spirit and he has lifted 3 pictures of the wall and dropped them on the floor, thrown my toiletries down the toilet and he pulls hair out of the dog! Needless to say I feel like a mother because I have to keep telling him off. On my birthday he knocked my flowers onto the floor!! I told him I would put a binding spell on him and he wouldnt be welcome anymore. I feel I need to tell you to go and buy 2 things.... Black Tormaline - which is a grounding crystal, and also some amethyst to keep in the home which means sobriety - it keeps negative energies out. To all you lovely ladies a rose quartz crystal is fantastic for matters of the heart and for fertility.

Allie / Heart I will know tomorrow or friday if I have ovulated. So I really hope to get a temp rise to prove I have! My body soooooo does NOT want to behave right now! I am mega pissed at it!!!

Sass.....twins me thinks!!!!!!! Those numbers are suggestive for it....or you are furthe along than you think??? How long were you getting false positives :haha:

Megg.... I am ordering your bloody (haha) witch to show her face!!!! :rofl:

Heart....I am with you....I will not offend your friend the cauli :rofl: But it has to be with nice creamy cheese sauce and lots of grated cheese on top - slightly grilled mmmm mmm mmm

MUSHROOMS ARE SOOOOOOOO WRONG I TELL YOU!!!!! Who eats fungus! YUK!

Other foods I hate...Suede! Cabbage! Parsnips!

LOOOVE Sprouts, Babycorns! Roast Potatoes and Porkshire Yuddings! My own prvate joke as I always used to get the letters round the wrong way. Like earlier....my funny thing for the day...

Our 12 month border collie keeps jumping on my DH's bollocks (sorry for the languge) I turned round to Chris and said...if that bloody dog keeps doing that your sperm are going tp be absolutely useless for baking...... I meant to say baby making :rofl: So can I add baking to the dictionary along with free freds pleeeassse! :haha:

it looks like I will be joining your thread ladies:cry:

I had my appt yesterday at 5w5d and we only saw a thick endometrial lining. Doc thought everything looked good and that it may have just been too early. They drew blood yesterday and I got my results back today...They are only at 550:cry:. I have to get more blood drawn tomorrow to rule out an ectopic pregnancy:nope: I hate this so much. I am hoping it is only a failed pregnancy and not an ectopic. Either way it looks like I will be back very soon:cry

CJ, I think it is so cute that you just apologized for the language. Especially because bollocks isn't even a swear word to many of us here. And even more so because of our swearing rant the other night.

That is a hilarious story! We can't be baking sperm, only cooking miracles!

Sorry to hear that hoping, but I don't think you are out yet....wait until the bloods are done so you know for sure. Vicky had low levels as well, and she is very pregnant still! If you knew your levels from the very start, and the 550 is a decrease from that, then I would say it doesn't look good.....but if this is your first set of numbers you have seen, and the next numbers are increased, you are going just fine....hang in there and please let us know what happens :hugs:

what day past LH surge are you sassy? says here what levels should be for twins <carried away>

https://www.advancedfertility.com/earlypre.htm

hearty - medicine thrice a day - thats the deal. I'll say mushrooms are poison, im allergic to them. Anything fungusy in fact, i shouldnt have even wine, beer, miso or peanuts due to moulds in them

yeay at menopause (only time i will ever ever say that)

shit CJ, lets hope your temp shows ov tomorrow. dont want to be popping things like that. I have read elsewhere that a rose quartz is good for our situation. I have an amethyst on the telly to absorb stuff

baking, buns in the oven, all makes sense to me

Hoping - this is taken from the link Nato posted:

Some normal pregnancies will have quite low levels of HCG - and deliver perfect babies. Caution must be used in making too much of HCG "numbers". Ultrasound findings after 5-6 weeks of pregnancy are much more predictive of pregnancy outcome than are HCG levels.

it looks like I will be joining your thread ladies:cry:

I had my appt yesterday at 5w5d and we only saw a thick endometrial lining. Doc thought everything looked good and that it may have just been too early. They drew blood yesterday and I got my results back today...They are only at 550:cry:. I have to get more blood drawn tomorrow to rule out an ectopic pregnancy:nope: I hate this so much. I am hoping it is only a failed pregnancy and not an ectopic. Either way it looks like I will be back very soon:cry

:hugs:

I hope very hard that your baby is safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"