Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Nato - slimline???? me???? errr nope I've got a long way to go for that one :haha: Is this the stuff?

https://www.boots.com/en/Robitussin-Chesty-Cough-Medicine-100-ml_11467/

I'm off to boots in the am if it is :)

Hearty - if you too have had no luck no the epo I may give it a miss and try the cough medicine instead, I hate taking it anyway the tabs I've picked are HUGE!

cjs - that clotted follicle thingamy sounds awful, i hope that's not what's happening with you hun. Loving the 'baking' in the dictionary haha!!

Meg - brill news hun, it's all go :thumbup:

Hahaha I dont want to be baking sperm LOL. It was the BA from BABY and king from MAKING LOL. It just came out baking :rofl: But I still like baking...yeah! Bun in the oven!!

I also want to COOK A MIRACLE too!!! It will be a bloddy miracle if I dont flippin ovulate!! :rofl: The swear rant the other day was funny as fuck! :haha:

And definetely hoping...if its your first lot then you need to see what the next lot say. They will always rule out ectopic first because of its severity...not because they thinks its you. They took the same precautions with my niece.

I have had no luck with epo either sparkly.

i think thats the right one, i couldnt find the brand name so just went own brand like a cheapo

I also spotted that it is very possible that our Sassy is going to have twins!!! :haha: I can't wait for her scan next week! How great would that be for our girl to have this miracle baby, and then to find out it is actually 2?!

Sparkly, just wanted to let you know that the EPO really worked for me...the first time I tried it I got my bfp, but that could just be a coincidence. I used it last cycle as well and noticed a ton of ewcm.

Talking of swearing.............
COCK

:rofl:
Just testing

yogi - thanks hun....but now I'm torn....due to my natural instinct to go completely over the top with everything in my life :blush: I'm wondering if any of you wise and knowing ladies would thing it counterproductive if I took both???

I love the feeling of clean teeth, I just hate the process of having them scraped. I have soft teeth and always seem to have a cavity. I brush with a Sonicare and floss daily!!! But, today, no cavities!!!

I got the cough syrup with only the guaifenesin. I've used it before, but not regularly. Sparkly, the EPO didn't do much for me either.

I like mushrooms, but only cooked, sorry Sparks! Oddly, I can't be around them when I'm pregnant. Go figure. My acupuncturist said it was a natural instinct. So many mushrooms are poison and when we are pregnant we can have natural aversions to things that could potentially be bad. Who knows?

Megg, yay that you are getting going on your new cycle. Isn't Lupron to put you into temporary menopause? I think that might be something I get offered to try to shrink my adenomyosis. That's what I think I've read anyway. For me, they would do a 6 month cycle with it. I'm not completely sold on that path. We'll see what the doctor says.

Yes! Temporary menopause! :wacko: They want to control every aspect of my hormones through the WHOLE process! So, I won't be allowed to make any of my own! Its for the best. I'm not good at making them right anyway! LOL

it looks like I will be joining your thread ladies:cry:

I had my appt yesterday at 5w5d and we only saw a thick endometrial lining. Doc thought everything looked good and that it may have just been too early. They drew blood yesterday and I got my results back today...They are only at 550:cry:. I have to get more blood drawn tomorrow to rule out an ectopic pregnancy:nope: I hate this so much. I am hoping it is only a failed pregnancy and not an ectopic. Either way it looks like I will be back very soon:cry

Oh, Amber! :cry: That makes me just sick for you! What were your levels previously? I know you've had them checked a few times! What's the progression been? I'm so hoping for a miracle for you! :hugs:

I can't see it being counterproductive to take both? Not sure though!

I also heard that grapefruit juice is supposed to increase cm? Has anyone tried this?

yogi - thanks hun....but now I'm torn....due to my natural instinct to go completely over the top with everything in my life :blush: I'm wondering if any of you wise and knowing ladies would thing it counterproductive if I took both???

Some do both! The EPO makes MORE, the cough stuff makes it THINNER (less gloppy and more stretchy)! They do different things sort of!

Sorry to hear that hoping, but I don't think you are out yet....wait until the bloods are done so you know for sure. Vicky had low levels as well, and she is very pregnant still! If you knew your levels from the very start, and the 550 is a decrease from that, then I would say it doesn't look good.....but if this is your first set of numbers you have seen, and the next numbers are increased, you are going just fine....hang in there and please let us know what happens :hugs:

Thanks...This gives me a little hope. I had my 1st beta at 3w4d hcg: 47 2nd beta 3w6d hcg: 108 3rd beta 5w5d 550. I will update tomorrow.

Megg that is awesome that you can start your new cycle, I am sending a full-on AF wish your way...

Hoping, try to stay positive, we are here for you :hugs:

Some do both! The EPO makes MORE, the cough stuff makes it THINNER (less gloppy and more stretchy)! They do different things sort of!

hmmm good info Megg. now I'm confused too and wondering if I should throw the cough syrup into the mix...going to keep taking EPO though, it does the trick for me.

yes defo use both, is there any reason we shouldnt? Thats an open question to the floor. I am using both. and grapefruit juice which ive been using for about 25 years. yum yum.

ahh glad thats helped you feel a bit more relaxed hoping, make sure you let us know how ou get on, we are all rooting for you.

Thanks Meg, I'm gonna go for it, both it is :thumbup:

Hey chatty ladies,

CJ - No I;m def not any fither along, if anything I think I may be a few day's behind! The first and only day I tested before this Monday was my crappy experiment which was last Monday? I'm guessing my HCG that day was about 20, maybe??

Nato - I have NO idea when I ovulated, but I think I'm either 5+5 or 5+2, if I'm further I will be very surprised!

I just hope my levels mean there's one healthy bubba, buy 1 get 1 free would be bloody AMAZING!!! We have lots of twin's in my family!!!xxxx

do you ladies know if I can take Advil while TTC? I know you can't while pregnant but just wondering if I can take it now or should I stick to Tylenol? These cramps and headache are crippling me.

Aaahhh up to 5 weeks hcg can go up to 7000 roughly or more....so you could be a few more days along and then your talking mega figures after 6 weeks. Either way... :dance:

I really dont want it to be a clotted follicle cause if it doesnt rupture my cycle is going to be all over the place!!! And I really dont want to end up in hospital again!

Hoping I just saw your post. I just asked the angels to take care of you and your bean. I agree with the other ladies, it is still too early to tell. Vicky went through this too and she's in her second tri now. Please keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->