Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

No reason not to, Nato!

Stick with Tylenol.... or I would!

Yogi - I might stick to just tylenol if it was me

Hoping - I am glad you are feeling a little more positive about things now. I am hoping your numbers are fantastic tomorrow! :hugs:

Sass - if you have lots of twins in the family, it is so very possible....I like your buy one get one free line :)

Yayyyyy to Sassy's high "twinny" numbers :wohoo:
Can you actually imagine if there is 2 in there babe :happydance:. Im so happy 4 u.
You must have some major symptoms for numbers that high chick? hope ur feeling ok.

All i have right now is the peace of mind knowing my tests are getting darker heres tonights @ 14dpo.
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=125653&stc=1&d=1286999745
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=125655&stc=1&d=1286999765

Fingers crossed my bean will grow big n strong like its bump buddy bean mini Sassy :winkwink:

Meggles im sooooooo glad ur spotting babe Roll on aunt flow i say hehehe.

I totally forgot to get the ask the angels website link from my work computer but im sure if you type Ask The Angels in google u will all find the site :thumbup:.

I cant believe how much talk there was of the devil food Cauliflower cheese "mingin"
I do however LOVVVEEEE Mushrooms so im with ya there Sass!! Yum Yum in my tum!!

as for horror films i heart them <3 Paranormal activity 2 is out soon and i canny wait :happydance:. I love a bit of gore i do!

Hoping im praying everything is ok for u babe as i am for our Luce, its such a shit process why does it have to be so hard all the time :growlmad:.

How is everyone? Ok i hope xxxx Lov yas Caz xxxxxxxxx

Holy shit, Caz! Gorgeous lines! :cloud9: Lovely nails too!

Lovely lines Cazza, your little beany is snuggling in nicely, sooo happy for you! When you pee'ing on your digi??xxx

Mel - No we won't be finding out, so you will have to wait AGES!!!! Maybe if there's more than one bubba we will.xxx

Lovely lines Cazza, your little beany is snuggling in nicely, sooo happy for you! When you pee'ing on your digi??xxx

as soon as it arrives, ive been waiting impaitiently for 4 whole days :rofl: im a fricken psycho bitch with these tests sass i need them prizing from my hands & put somewhere high wher i cant reach, im only 5ft so that could be practically anywhere hahaha:haha: xx

How are you feeling chick? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so happy bout ur numbers babe xxxxxxxxxxxx

as soon as it arrives, ive been waiting impaitiently for 4 whole days :rofl: im a fricken psycho bitch with these tests sass i need them prizing from my hands & put somewhere high wher i cant reach, im only 5ft so that could be practically anywhere hahaha:haha: xx

How are you feeling chick? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so happy bout ur numbers babe xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha, I've been so good only done 2 Monday and one digi today, I want to live in hope and not send myself crazy! I read too much into the test's and bloods are alot more accurate! I hope Lee hides the test's from you then as I have a feeeling your POAS is not going to stop anytime soon!

I'm feeling rough! Sicky 24/7, I've thrown up 5 times today!! Tired and generally a little weak but I don't care I have a gorgeous bean cooking in my belly and I'll take every single thing he/she throws at me!

Plus being injected each night and having cream from the pesseries coming out my foof is not nice!!!xxxx

Sass right there with you with the cream comin outta ya fanjita :sick: absolutely gross but like you say its gotta be done for the health of our beans. I keep gettin dizzy :wacko: weeing none stop tender boobies & tingly nipples. Not threw up but its too early for that anyways i'll take it when it comes though i'll be smiling whilst puking :rofl:

xxxxxxx

You girls need to be less unhappy about the cream coming out ya foofs... I have to take progesterone SHOTS! And, I've heard that they FUCKING HURT! :cry:

You girls need to be less unhappy about the cream coming out ya foofs... I have to take progesterone SHOTS! And, I've heard that they FUCKING HURT! :cry:

Awwww im so sorry meggles it was insensitive of me :hugs:.

Sod that Megg, my clexane injections hurt more than enough!xxxx

Awwww im so sorry meggles it was insensitive of me :hugs:.

Oh... No, no, no! I was joking, honey! Oh, shit! Now I feel awful! I forget you can't hear inflection on a computer!!! I was seriously just taking the piss, sweets! :dohh: It wasn't insensitive at all! I'm SO sorry! Forgive me for not being clearer? :flower:

Sod that Megg, my clexane injections hurt more than enough!xxxx

Ha! See... I think YOU took it in the proper spirit! Actually, I'll have heparin (same thing basically, I think) injections too! Heparin, progesterone, an antibiotic, a steroid, and something else I believe! :dohh:

link no worky - we need nails as distraction from fanjita cream

ive heard the anti d injection hurts, my sister called me a wimp when i said that.

link no worky - we need nails as distraction from fanjita cream

ive heard the anti d injection hurts, my sister called me a wimp when i said that.

Its workin at my end babe???

Here it is again

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=125660&stc=1&d=1287002032

Meggles :hugs: ignore me im a total muppet i shoulda known you meant it in jest :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->