Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Good luck with the cbfm Allie. I've got one and it does do really well for picking up high and peak days. Can sometimes take a while for it to get used to your cycles though.
What is the soy meant to do?
I'm taking pregnacare, omega 3 fish oil and 50g b6 to try and lengthen luteal phase

Btw... Good news, Caz and Sass! I'll be taking progesterone shots AND have it coming outta my foof! I have the pessaries AND the injections!

YAY you'll be in the creamy foof gang too, bet you can't wait!! :haha:

Ouch so how many shots will you be doing per day??xx

Hey everyone

Welcome Shannon

Well I do have a cold and feel rough my eczema had flared up around my eyes and think I may have an eye infection in my left eye so not only do I look hideous but I feel it to. Oh and I had another strange dream about my baby i gave birth in a theatre the show had to be stopped and the main star of it helped deliver my little one I was with my mum and steve had ro rush to get there in time he just made it then we were in the hospital with our little one we had a boy and freinds and family were visiting oh and I never got to see the end of the show, how bizarre.

Hi Shannon!

I was wondering what the candle talk was for...Megg's post made it clear. I didn't know it was International Baby Loss Awareness Day. I'm so grateful for your candles lit since I didn't get to light one for my little bean today. :hugs: Thank you.

Well, I've taken the soy (when I typed that I heard 'dum dum duuummm!' in my head....kinda funny), 120 mgs. FX!!!

I have a two quick questions for anyone in the know....I think I'm also going to try progesterone, so when do I start that, the day after ov? And once I start that do I need to take it until AF? Also, I can't get my CBFM to turn on...I don't have strips yet, is that the problem?

Oh, and I was googling soy isoflavones and I kept coming up with BnB posts where people say "Ask Megg33k, she knows it all!" LOL!! :) Seriously, every thread seemed to have her mentioned....I thought that was cute.

Yes! I've become the Soy girl! :haha: Progesterone is best started the day after O... but you do NOT want to accidentally start it BEFORE O. So, I'd suggest waiting until 3dpo when you can confirm O 100% with a sustained temp shift. However, you'll likely FEEL ovulation with Soy. So, whichever you think is best. It really depends on whether you're 100% sure O has happened or not. You can't ovulate whilst taking progesterone unless its a very low dose.

Feel free to ask me whatever you like about Soy! :thumbup: I'm its biggest fan! I actually miss it!

I just went on Facebook for the first time today and now I really understand the candles. I wish I would have known to light one...so I'm soooo grateful you all did. I think I'll do one tomorrow, not only for all of our babies, but also for my brother, who died at 10 (before I was born). :angel:

Aww! That brought tears to my eyes! I'm so sorry! :hugs:

Good luck with the cbfm Allie. I've got one and it does do really well for picking up high and peak days. Can sometimes take a while for it to get used to your cycles though.
What is the soy meant to do?
I'm taking pregnacare, omega 3 fish oil and 50g b6 to try and lengthen luteal phase

Soy is sort of nature's Clomid. It does reasonably the same thing, but not in so harsh a manner as Clomid. It works for many, many women with weak or no ovulation.

Btw... Good news, Caz and Sass! I'll be taking progesterone shots AND have it coming outta my foof! I have the pessaries AND the injections!

YAY you'll be in the creamy foof gang too, bet you can't wait!! :haha:

Ouch so how many shots will you be doing per day??xx

I will be in the creamy foof gang! [sarcasm] Yes, I absolutely cannot wait! [/sarcasm] :haha:

How many shots per day? I think 3 at most. There will be a good long time I'm doing Lupron, Menopur, and Follisitim. Then, I'll trade those for the trigger shot (twice, it seems). And, then I'll trade that for all the post-transfer stuff... which will be pills, pessaries, and shots! :wacko: I'll scan and post my calendar so you can keep track! LOL

Coincidence or something else? Just checked my e-mails and I've been sent a guardian angel email apparatently something will happen tomorrow at 9:06am and there was a picture of an angel her arm was moving all part of the email!! Just thought it was strange I get a lot of those emails that say forward on and you will get good luck but never had one with an angel in and we've been talking about angels maybe it is just coincidence or maybe its a sign.

I've had some spotting again today just some browny type spotting almost tinted cm but enough to stain my underwear (sorry if to much info) but I was starting to lose hope then I got this email maybe there is still hope or at least I shouldnt give up not just yet.

Of course the other option is I'm lossing my mind!! :loopy:

Lucy I think that if we look hard enough we can always find some hope. It might not be what we were looking for in the beginning but it is there. The angel email could definitely be a sign of hope.

Meggles since you are our resident expert, do you know if my cbfm and/or opks will work when I take letrozole? I fear they won't. How will I know when to BD?

Hoping darling I am so very sorry :hugs: Keep up the PMA darling.

Preoinnorge Temp sounds great! GL!!! My condoleneces for your friends...truly heartbreaking. And it certainly puts things in perspective! And loving the ring girly!

Lucy darling I just want to give you a great big cwtch!!! (Thats a hug by the way LOL) I hope you get to hold your little one very soon! :hugs:

Minnie I wish you the best of luck for monday darling!!!

Nato your comment about sandra bullock had me in stitches! Hilarious!

Vickyd! Congrats on your pooping :rofl: Cant beat a bit of grease for dinner LOL

Raz you look stunning babe in your wedding dress!!

Heart that is one hell of a sign!!! And thank you for sharing it with us all!!

Two foods I will always remember that I had in America and LOVED...PIZZA and PANCAKES! Oh Yes!

:rofl: MEGG!!!! You certainly are going rattle, slosh and hopefully pop with a lovely baby very soon!

Hello Surgarlove!

Cazza you sound perfectly pregnant hun!!

Yay Sequeena! Back in the 2WW!!!

Lucy candles are terrific for signs!!! And I truly believe that because that one is burning brighter and flickering that you are certainly getting a sign!!!!!!

Have fun yogi!!!

God help me if my boobs get bigger in pregnancy cause I'm already an E / F Cup!!! Will need a crane to carry them round....cause your all right - the back ache sucks!

Welcome Shannon! Everyone is great in here, you'll be fine!

I will light 4 candles tonight too!! For me, and for all of you wonderful girls! :hugs:

Lucy having these dreams is a very positive sign!!!

AFM I have been in a super dooper mood today! Weird thing is is that I had a nosebleed! I never have nosebleeds...ever. So whats that all about. Temp shot up to 98.6...nauseous, headache, tired, hungry ALL the time, hot flushes and the MOTHER OF ALL creamy cm (tmi sorry), sensitive bbs. Thing is if I did ovulate this month then I can not be more than 4-5 days DPO...so are these symptoms in my head??

Meggles since you are our resident expert, do you know if my cbfm and/or opks will work when I take letrozole? I fear they won't. How will I know when to BD?

It should, just not until about 3 days after your last dose if its anything like Clomid in that sense. No worries!

Well ladies I'm back from the stagette a day early...it was a fairly fun night but I just couldn't do another night!!

Plus, I am emotionally drained.

There were 3 pregnant girls there, one of them who recently got pregnant "by accident" and doesn't want to be pregnant. She was complaining about how she has an all-inclusive trip to Mexico booked for January and what waste of money it will be not to be able to drink the all- inclusive booze. I wanted to punch her. At one point in the evening when it got to be too much I went upstairs alone and my best friend (who is 6 months pregnant) came up and comforted me. Thankfully our friendship has managed to survive everything and we are still close and I am very happy for her. It took a while but I need her so I had to get past that she is still pregnant and I'm not.

Anyways, then another girl from the party came up and spoke to me for about an hour and just let me cry. She herself has been through one ectopic pregnancy followed by a miscarriage at 13 weeks, followed by a healthy pregnancy and she now has a little boy. So she truly knows how I feel, thank god she was there.

So I decided to come home today with my pregnant friend who also couldn't handle 2 nights. I just couldn't be around the "oops" pregnant girl who doesn't want to be pregnant and listen to her complain about the inconveniences.

Hope everyone is doing well, I will go back now and catch up on what I've missed.

Hey girls

Meggles welcome to the creamy fanjita club :sick: lol

Lucy that is a beautiful sign from the angels huny :hugs: Im right there with what hearty says grab a hold of that ray of sunshine babe xxx

CJ huny your symptoms sound fab :thumbup:

Allie GL using the CBFM chick it was on my list of things to buy in the new year if we hadnt got caught, ive heard such good reviews on them xxx

Hi everyone else :wave: hope you have had a lovely Saturday :kiss:

AFM i have some fab news my digi's arrived this morning and on 18dpo i got...............
PREGNANT 3+ :wohoo:. Believe it or not i have never had a 3+ before the highest my digis have ever gone up to is 2-3 weeks but my midwives have always told me it dikdnt mean anything?, as i lost all of my baby bean i knew they were wrong & it meant my numbers werent going up. But not this time yayyyyy my pip is surely growing.
Ive attached a piccy below:-

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126666&stc=1&d=1287260112

xxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 39
I'm Loving the digi Caz!

There is so much to catch up on every time I log in... I always forget what I was going to say by the time I get to the end. I love you girls and I couldn't have made it this far with out you all!

Yogi that sounds like a very difficult night. I know I would have done the exact same thing as you in that situation. Good for you for knowing your limits and establishing a boundary. There is no reason to expose yourself to toxic. Being around that "oops" girl sounds draining. I'm glad you got yourself out of there today. We all have our own path. How sad is it that she will have no appreciation for the beauty of pregnancy. How sad for that baby. At least you know on your path that your baby will be cherished from the fist time you see your next BFP till forever!

Speaking of BFP's, Cazza, congrats on the 3+. You are definitely preggers! Looks like Sass also has a 3+. Very exciting indeed!

Just heard that my maid of honor and best mate at uni is pregnant. Now i love her to bits but chances are this was unplanned!

That makes 9 people around me, 9 now that are pregnant. I swear somone up there is laughing at me!

Sorry had to rant . . . . . How is everyone else tonight?

Yay on the 3+ cazza darling!

I have been away for a few days so have no idea how to catch up with this thread.

Anyway hello ladies. I have been melting chocolate and pouring it over ice cream and eating once it's gone hard. Heaven.

Sorry im not being very attentive - i have my very demanding mother staying with me till monday

snuck on cos i have news - i have EWCM!!! first time ive seen it since May, not much but it streeeeetchs!!! For hearty and sparkly - ive upped my 2000mg EPO to 3000mg and i have been taking 2 x 5ml spoons of cough mixture 3 times a day, but if we BD ive taken 4 spoons instead of 2 - any luck your ends?

loved the bears vs angel story, looooved the 3+ and i'll catch up properly in the week - hi to the new girls too

Very Excited Nato xx

congrats to Cazza and Sassy for the 3+ on the digi's!!!!

:happydance: woohoo to ewcm nato sounds like the smep is getting off to a good start. Hope you have a good weekend with your mum.

:happydance: to caz and your 3+ thats fab news!!

Yogi I'm so sorry sweetie that must of been so hard for you I'm glad you had good friends who could support you and :grr: to 'oops' lady. I think you did the right thing coming home early. Big :hugs: to you

Raz rant away thats what we're hear for, so rant scream do what ever you need to do to get through it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->