Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Loving the picture sugerlove gorgeous and I forgot to say to yogi and raz gorgeous pic's as well. We have some real stunners in the disco derail group.

backache is totally a pregnancy symptom! just wait, because it gets worse :(

Thanks Mel, did you have it hun? like low back ache on & off if u were sittin or standing too long? I knew i'd drive myself crazy like this :wacko: thanks for putting me @ ease though hun. I cant believe how quick ur pegnancy has gone chicken :happydance: i pray mine will too. xxxxxxxx lov Caz xxxxxxx

It will go quicker then you know! It's hard to believe I am almost 21 weeks already.....

I did have some backaches for sure...I was googling them because I was paranoid too. But everything I read reassured me, and well, everything was fine. Try a heating pad.

My back pains are in my upper back now. Wish I could go for a massage, but I have to wait until I go out in 4 weeks! :( I will be laying with the heating pad as soon as I get home though......I took my bra off at work too, and asked my friend if she could tell that I did (thank god you can't!).

Awwww thanks huny :hugs:, Its not constant just at night really on & off??
i read on my progesterone that they can cause it too because progesterone softens the lower back ligaments that holds the top half of ur body weight. I guess im just trying to make myself feel at ease really because its the only negative thing i making a mountain out of a molehill lol xxxxx I will defo get a heatpad if it gets worse cheers for the heads up hunybun
How are you getting on with preparing for baby? have you decided on a nursery layout or anything? xx
xxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxx

thanks Lucy. So Sorry to hear you're going through such a hard time of it at the moment.

I really hope you get good news at your scan next week

:hugs:

hehe Cazz, go see my journal :) I have the crib and bedding already. Just have to wait another month for my dresser and change table to come in. I have been busy buying baby clothes as well. When I go out next month, I will be buying as much as I can, as it is supposed to be the last time I get out to do any shopping before the baby comes. If I can't get it all, then I will have to make another trip out sometime........

I believe in the beginning it was off and on. I remember one thing I read is that the reason we get back pain in pregnancy, has something to do with our discs in the back.....something about the hormones making things softer and so they move......I think the upper back pain comes from sleeping though (or at least mine seems to be)

Luce u are such a sweet heart u really are u always say the right things.
I will give gaviscon a whirl i'll get OH to grab me some tomorrow, ive just made the mistake of having a curry how thick am i! that is sooooooooo gonna repeat on me now. I wasted money really because i could only manage a few spoons it smelt funny

Luce ive got LOADS of tests in the house hense the temptation its just everytime i have FMU i get that urge i stick a stick in my pee Ive been waiting for my digi's for a week now (supposed to be next day) ive bin in touch i they was just like oh right well ther prob lost in the post!! "whatttt, you dont say" well send some god damn more do they not know i have an addiction hahahha. FX'd they'll be here soon but i refuse to spend anymore money when they are on the way.

Hope ur alright sweetie, how are you feeling? i am totally praying for your bean babes i really am i hope so bad for good news next week. right back at ya babe xxxxxxxxxxx Lov Ya Luce xxxxxxxx

Yeah curry can have a nasty habbit of repeating. Good for not buying any more I will allow you to do a digi test when they arrive but the others should be hidden out of your reach.

I'm up and down feeling rough tonight think I've got a cold which sucks so curled up under a duvet in my pj's watching tv. we're in such a limbo its so hard I just keeping willing my little one to grow and be strong. Thank you for your kind words your so lovely be lost without you girls. I feel a bit reassured tonight this my sounds really crazy but I lit four candles tonight one for my little apple pip, one for the early loss in may, one for all the women out there who have lost babies especially the lovely ladies I know and finally one for the little one in my tummy praying for he or she to grow big and strong and be ok. The candle I lit for my little apple-pip keeps flicking really strongly and different to the others theres no brezze or anything so I feel like its a sign that my little one is still around keeping an eye on his mummy and daddy. God I must sound like such a looney.

Luce you just toatally choked me up with the candles story :cry: that is so lovely of you to do that & do you know what i think your right beautiful!!! I think apple pip bubba is saying dont give up mummy :hugs: stay strong. Thinking of you hun & willing on iccle pip :kiss: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I totally think the little one is fighting as well.....really glad you will have another scan next week. Better to be sure about things, then playing a guessing game and never actually knowing :hugs:

hehe Cazz, go see my journal :) I have the crib and bedding already. Just have to wait another month for my dresser and change table to come in. I have been busy buying baby clothes as well. When I go out next month, I will be buying as much as I can, as it is supposed to be the last time I get out to do any shopping before the baby comes. If I can't get it all, then I will have to make another trip out sometime........

I believe in the beginning it was off and on. I remember one thing I read is that the reason we get back pain in pregnancy, has something to do with our discs in the back.....something about the hormones making things softer and so they move......I think the upper back pain comes from sleeping though (or at least mine seems to be)

Ooooohhh Mel Im gonna check out ur journal in the morning chick as i really wanna see what youve got & im half asleep right now n ready for bed :sleep: hahaha my god im a lazy cow ive already had an hour & half kip after work :blush:.
I will be on here tomorrow catching up gorgeous so night night for now sweet dreams (when its your bed time lol) xxxxx Lov caz xxxxx

Oh & :wave: sugarlove welcome to the crazy derail train sweet cheeks :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxx

Okay ladies I'm off to my girlfriend's stagette for the weekend! No better time for drinking copius amounts of wine than while the ho-bag is visiting I guess. :wine: That's my PMA for the day :wacko:

Hi Sugarlove, welcome! :hugs:

Lucy, let's hope your little bubs is staying strong like the candle.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

have a great time Yogi!!! :)

Cazz - you are pregnant hun, enjoy all the sleep you can get now. And be warned, you might not get your energy back in the 2nd trimester like they say....I'm still looking for it, lol! sweet dreams luv!

Have fun Yogi! I just accepted your FB! I didn't know who the request was from until now when I saw your new picture.

Aww Luce that is such a sweet candle story. :hugs:

Cazz, nice to hear from you and glad all is well, try to relax and rest while you have the chance, I say! Hope the heartburn gets better. :hugs:

Hearty I just had a chance to read the mamma bear angel story and it's so sweet! I totally think it's a sign from your angels, just like you asked! :hugs:

Megg that is a whole lot of pills and potions and needles, I'm so exicted for you starting on this journey. When do you have to start taking everything?

Its a little here and there for the most part. I add Lupron injections Wed, lose the BCP's a few days after that, add the Follistim around the beginning of Nov, end Follistim and do my Novarel trigger (the video from before), then start with TONS of things to convince my body I'm pregnant before the ET and then to hopefully keep me pregnant if one or two implant! Most of it isn't going to start until mid-Nov. Its hard to make someone's body think its pregnant!

Box of meds... and all the rest! :shock:

My dog and the soda can are in the pics for size comparison... Also because my dog is adorable! But, ya know! The dog weighs about 70lbs. The soda can is a soda can!

Box, all the needles, all the meds/supplies, everything put together!

OMG, you could open a chemist with all the lot?? I never got one of those bins to out my used injections in, mine just go in the bin! :shrug:

:shock: That's very illegal here!

YAY we should all meet in New York, I;m going next October and I cannot wait! Mind you this was planned pre-pregnancy not sure how we would cope taking a 3 month old!x'

Ooh! I'm all for going to NY next Oct!

I did think it was weird!! I havent actually chucked them out yet I have them all in a bin in my room, I might take them to the hospital with to so they can get rid of em!xxxx

Do you ever buy bottles of water... small, single serving ones, not the big ones that go on water coolers. I'm sorry, I can't imagine you don't have bottled water, but ya never know. If you DO have an empty water bottle laying around, put your used needles into it, cap it, and take that into hospital for proper disposal!

Megg, can I just say.....OUCH! How on earth is one person supposed to ingest that many drugs. Good lord woman! Are you going to post another video?? I hope so!

I'm ready to meet you all in New York. How great would that be? It is a very fun city. I've had some really good times there. Sassy, I love the idea of you with a 3 month old in NY!!!

Where is Cazza??? We need her!

Amy, I forgot to mention it before, but I'm so sad to hear about both of your friends. That is too much to bear. I used to be a preschool teacher for 12 - 24 month olds. I have no concept of how one could have died in an accident. What happened? I'm in complete shock. Take good care honey. :hugs:

I have no idea how I'm meant to actually use all the meds without going crazy! I'll post another video... just for you! :hugs:

backache is totally a pregnancy symptom! just wait, because it gets worse :(

Ooh.. I must be VERY pregnant then! I thought it was my HUGE boobs! :haha:

Luce u are such a sweet heart u really are u always say the right things.
I will give gaviscon a whirl i'll get OH to grab me some tomorrow, ive just made the mistake of having a curry how thick am i! that is sooooooooo gonna repeat on me now. I wasted money really because i could only manage a few spoons it smelt funny

Luce ive got LOADS of tests in the house hense the temptation its just everytime i have FMU i get that urge i stick a stick in my pee Ive been waiting for my digi's for a week now (supposed to be next day) ive bin in touch i they was just like oh right well ther prob lost in the post!! "whatttt, you dont say" well send some god damn more do they not know i have an addiction hahahha. FX'd they'll be here soon but i refuse to spend anymore money when they are on the way.

Hope ur alright sweetie, how are you feeling? i am totally praying for your bean babes i really am i hope so bad for good news next week. right back at ya babe xxxxxxxxxxx Lov Ya Luce xxxxxxxx

Yeah curry can have a nasty habbit of repeating. Good for not buying any more I will allow you to do a digi test when they arrive but the others should be hidden out of your reach.

I'm up and down feeling rough tonight think I've got a cold which sucks so curled up under a duvet in my pj's watching tv. we're in such a limbo its so hard I just keeping willing my little one to grow and be strong. Thank you for your kind words your so lovely be lost without you girls. I feel a bit reassured tonight this my sounds really crazy but I lit four candles tonight one for my little apple pip, one for the early loss in may, one for all the women out there who have lost babies especially the lovely ladies I know and finally one for the little one in my tummy praying for he or she to grow big and strong and be ok. The candle I lit for my little apple-pip keeps flicking really strongly and different to the others theres no brezze or anything so I feel like its a sign that my little one is still around keeping an eye on his mummy and daddy. God I must sound like such a looney.

Luce you just toatally choked me up with the candles story :cry: that is so lovely of you to do that & do you know what i think your right beautiful!!! I think apple pip bubba is saying dont give up mummy :hugs: stay strong. Thinking of you hun & willing on iccle pip :kiss: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Made me cry too! So sweet! 2 more hours until I light my candle!

lol Megg, that is definitely another cause of backache!!! I know that one way too well :( Although, I would never trade in my boobs for anything...those babies used to get me a lot of free drinks, and one day, they might again :)

Ha! I'm sure, Mel! And, you don't need free drinks anymore... That's what Gord is for!

true enough! Living in a small Town that is full of money (of course not everyone has it though), when you go to the bar with a group, people end up taking turns buying the rounds, so you end up with quite a few free drinks. Sometimes on Friday's, the big boss will call a "safety meeting" in which we get to leave work a bit early and go meet at the bar for drinks, lol! he usually starts off the first round......

Gord was actually making fun of me on the weekend because he was wondering why I had the grenadine out on the counter.....told him I was mixing it with my juice & pop! I just imagined there was some gin in there! :)

I should have said in there too, that I'm not one of those that has all that money :(

I'm not one of the ones with money either! LOL Grenadine is good in Sprite!

Mmmm, grenadine + Sprite = Shirley Temple and I loooove them!

As a fellow member of the huge boob club, I can attest they attribute to both bach-aches AND free drinks. They are a blessing and curse...though honestly I wish mine were smaller. I'm worried they'll get bigger when I'm pregnant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->