Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Me me! I want to be part of the big (.)(.) club!!! I'll have to be pregnant to ever be part of that club though.

I left work early today so I can go to the gym and be home before 7 so I can light my candle. I'm lighting 4. Three for my bubs and one for all of my lovely ladies. xoxo

oh Allie, they definitely will!! I am already at a 46D and need a bigger bra :( I just received my bra extenders in the mail from my mom, so I hope it lasts me until I get to the city next month!!

For all my angel mummies out there!

Wishing you healing thoughts on International Baby Loss Awareness Day!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4152/5085339268_f2400946f0_z.jpg

Thinking of you all today!

Special thoughts to those who have recently lost their little ones!

Hugs all around and floaty kisses to your little angels!

Btw... Good news, Caz and Sass! I'll be taking progesterone shots AND have it coming outta my foof! I have the pessaries AND the injections!

Can I join in here? I have tried ttc, but I just dont belong in here. I almost am not sure where I belong at the moment.

Shannon

Of course you can, Shan! :hugs: I'll add you and sugarlove to the first page!

Shannon of course you can join. Would you like to share a bit about yourself? You are most welcome in this thread.

My candles are lit. Not as pretty a presentation as Megg's but they are lit. All 4 of them. Love and hugs to you all

Thank you megg:)
heartree you will remember me as shaerichelle:) Sorry about your recent loss.

I have my two candles lit as well.

I lit 2, but only one was pretty! I lit the not so pretty one whilst I set up the pretty one! LOL

Shan - When's your next appointment? I can add it to the front page! :)

Nov 8.. not soon enough
oct 21 IgG blood draw.

ugh add to the list of things hair loss and I am losing a lot day by day. I am thinning out in the front :cry:

lol Megg.. Mine are lit in my wedding candle holders:)

I hired a new housecleaner today.. think her and I were supposed to meet.. she has had two losses one at 11 weeks and one at 4.5 months. They wouldnt do an autopsy due to no insurance. she had the last one recently. She has PCOS.. I feel awful for her. Well I feel awful for all of us.

Of course I remember you! I'm going to take a gander at your journal to catch up. Good to see you again.

Thanks Amanda:)

Yes I just restarted one. I need to work on it.. Been a little difficult.

Hi Shannon!

I was wondering what the candle talk was for...Megg's post made it clear. I didn't know it was International Baby Loss Awareness Day. I'm so grateful for your candles lit since I didn't get to light one for my little bean today. :hugs: Thank you.

Well, I've taken the soy (when I typed that I heard 'dum dum duuummm!' in my head....kinda funny), 120 mgs. FX!!!

I have a two quick questions for anyone in the know....I think I'm also going to try progesterone, so when do I start that, the day after ov? And once I start that do I need to take it until AF? Also, I can't get my CBFM to turn on...I don't have strips yet, is that the problem?

Oh, and I was googling soy isoflavones and I kept coming up with BnB posts where people say "Ask Megg33k, she knows it all!" LOL!! :) Seriously, every thread seemed to have her mentioned....I thought that was cute.

I just went on Facebook for the first time today and now I really understand the candles. I wish I would have known to light one...so I'm soooo grateful you all did. I think I'll do one tomorrow, not only for all of our babies, but also for my brother, who died at 10 (before I was born). :angel:

Allie use the cream after ov. My FS yesterday said to start it 3-4 days after Ov. That's what I've always done anyway sine I can't confirm Ov until 3 days of a temp rise. I use 1/2 teaspoon twice a day. I rotate the places I put it. For example: Day one - inner arms in the morning and inner thighs in the evening. Day two - chest and lower back. Day 3 - bum and tummy. Day 4 - sides of torso and bottom part of legs. Then I go back to the beginning and start again. I read that rotating helps the absorption better. I use it until start spotting. AF seems to come for me eventually even when I'm using it. It lengthens my LP about a day or two. Some women don't get AF until they stop using it. Personally I would do a HPT first to make sure I wasn't pregnant before stopping it. If you are pregnant you can keep using it. Make sure to use a bio-identical type of cream. I think I might have mentioned the brand I use. Emerita Pro-gest.

Does your cbfm have batteries? You don't need sticks to turn it on. You should be able to press the button on the top left and turn it on. Then you can press the "m" button and hold it until you see the cycle day you are on. Check the batteries. I think it takes 2 triple A batteries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->