Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

You are all such gorgeous, beautiful, strong amazing women! thank you for your advice.

I'm going to go have a long soak, start progrestone again, and then think happy thoughts damn it. You all have enough positivity to knock out my bad thoughts!!!

nothing's impossible... maybe just maybe eh... x

You need to stay positive for the little one growing in your belly, I honestly would be over the moon with your news, your levels more than doubling is fantastic news, now you just need to start believing it!xxxxx

It just goes to show what some doctors know....Vicky was told to expect a mc, and so was I, and look at both of us now! We are both very pregnant (although, I haven't seen any bump pictures of Vicky - why is that?! :shrug: )

Mel my camera is busted so cant take any photos....Secondly as you have probably guessed by now im a tad superstitous!!!! I cant even change my ticker for fucks sake....

you are almost at that mark Vicky :) This is your forever baby hun!

Can I just say that I miss my husband terribly? He usually work from 8-12:30 and then comes home for lunch... which tends to last longer than 30 minutes... often much longer... and then finishes his day until 5pm. Well, he has some stupid training this week and can't escape for lunches! So, I've been without him ALLLLL day! I don't even know how to cope with it! So pathetic... but I'm used to a mid-day hug! It feels like such a long day all by myself. But, only 2.5 hours left now!

I dont know...Today im convinced i have an incompotent cervix. I have shit loads of discharge, pain down low and although i had felt movement from Sat. to last night today nada...

All of my mental friends who freak at the absence of movement (not calling you mental, they call themselves mental) seem to say that sugar or ice chips will get baby moving... Also drizzling water over your bump in a bath supposedly. :shrug:

Can I just say that I miss my husband terribly? He usually work from 8-12:30 and then comes home for lunch... which tends to last longer than 30 minutes... often much longer... and then finishes his day until 5pm. Well, he has some stupid training this week and can't escape for lunches! So, I've been without him ALLLLL day! I don't even know how to cope with it! So pathetic... but I'm used to a mid-day hug! It feels like such a long day all by myself. But, only 2.5 hours left now!

Aww Megg that's cute, I always miss Danny when he's working and he doesnt come home for lunch so can totally understand your missing your hug, at least it's not long to go now! Have a hug from me to tide you over :hugs:

Hi Cazza, OoOOoOoO next week!!! exciting, if you have 2 of them in there i will test yours and sassys dna to make sure you arent twins on the quiet too. I have the means you know.

Vic, dont worry poppet, you know that you are ok, so your fears are searching for new things to latch onto. Its always worth mentioning all your symptoms when you get a check up, but i reckons the only think thats incompetant round here is mone's dr.

Mone sorry you are going though such a worrying time.

I think the other girls have given you excellent advice. Go and chill in the bath and then watch some happy tv and eat some chocolate

:hugs:

Aww Megg that's cute, I always miss Danny when he's working and he doesnt come home for lunch so can totally understand your missing your hug, at least it's not long to go now! Have a hug from me to tide you over :hugs:

Thanks, Sass! Will certainly take you up on that hug!

Me and ALex spend all day apart and get together after 9 pm! Sometimes i dont see him at all if hes got a late meeting.... Megg will you settle for a cyber hug from your mental greek friend?????
p.s i tried the sugar and all that but nothing....Im gonna call doc tomorrow, he will call me mental but ill try and get a scan for Monday anyway. I resisted getting a doppler so that i wouldnt drive myself crazy but i kinda regret that decision at the mo.

Hi Cazza, OoOOoOoO next week!!! exciting, if you have 2 of them in there i will test yours and sassys dna to make sure you arent twins on the quiet too. I have the means you know.

Vic, dont worry poppet, you know that you are ok, so your fears are searching for new things to latch onto. Its always worth mentioning all your symptoms when you get a check up, but i reckons the only think thats incompetant round here is mone's dr.

Hahahaha i know we are quite similar me n the old sassers, not in looks but in other ways!! i think we were seperated at birth only she got all the good looking genes the bitch hahaha!! I think i had my shot at twins last year babe :cry: i think its highly unlikely i will get the chance of twinnys again. Im morw than happy with 1 healthy bubba hun i just hope he/she is ok in there!! i wish we had cctv built in so we could have a ganders :rofl: xxxx

Hows MISSION Nato catch eggy goin babe?? u still at it like rabbits? :sex: xxxxxxxxxx

Hahahaha i know we are quite similar me n the old sassers, not in looks but in other ways!! i think we were seperated at birth only she got all the good looking genes the bitch hahaha!! I think i had my shot at twins last year babe :cry: i think its highly unlikely i will get the chance of twinnys again. Im morw than happy with 1 healthy bubba hun i just hope he/she is ok in there!! i wish we had cctv built in so we could have a ganders :rofl: xxxx

Hows MISSION Nato catch eggy goin babe?? u still at it like rabbits? :sex: xxxxxxxxxx

Give over hunny your stunning, we totally are alike though and how amazing would it be if it was twins! I would be straight in my car to come and see you :hugs:

Danny said today he wished we had a scanning machine at home so he could scan me everyday, he's such a little cutie!xxx

Right I'm off to snuggle in bed now as I missed my nap today and I'm knackered!

Just had a decaf coffe with a sliced beef tomatoe, yummy! Only a pregnant lady could get away with that! Night night gorgeous girls.xxxxxxxx

Give over hunny your stunning, we totally are alike though and how amazing would it be if it was twins! I would be straight in my car to come and see you :hugs:

Danny said today he wished we had a scanning machine at home so he could scan me everyday, he's such a little cutie!xxx

Awwww i know it would be amazing we would so definetely have to meet it it would be very strange for us to have twinnys in common aswel sass!! & no im not stunnin hello miss legs up to my chin & silky shiny blonde hair woman!!! Ur gorgeous sassers im a bloody stumpy short arse & set to get stumpyer with pregnancy :rofl:
i do think once we've all had our bubba's we should arrange a meet up disco diva meet up it would be ace!!! :happydance: xxxxxxx

Awwww i know it would be amazing we would so definetely have to meet it it would be very strange for us to have twinnys in common aswel sass!! & no im not stunnin hello miss legs up to my chin & silky shiny blonde hair woman!!! Ur gorgeous sassers im a bloody stumpy short arse & set to get stumpyer with pregnancy :rofl:
i do think once we've all had our bubba's we should arrange a meet up disco diva meet up it would be ace!!! :happydance: xxxxxxx

Well I think your totally gorgeous and so glam looking, all good things come in small packages right??:hugs:

Defo a UK disco meet would be a must, one the other's can join us of course that would be amazing.xxxx

A disco meet what a fab idea we should do a disco derail tour the UK, America, Canada, Norway, Greece I think that covers us all doesnt it sorry if I missed any places.

Caz and Sassy it has to be said you are both stunners!!

Sassy have a good sleep sweet dreams :sleep: night night xx

I dont know...Today im convinced i have an incompotent cervix. I have shit loads of discharge, pain down low and although i had felt movement from Sat. to last night today nada...

only the doctor can diagnose you with that hun, so quit worrying! I asked my mom if there was any signs to watch for in case I needed to be stitched up as well, and she said there was none at all. That only the doctor knew, and once they find it, it's an immediate thing they send you for to have done.

Try not to worry about the movements. I am only starting to feel it, and generally only around certain times of the day. Most people don't actually feel it until 20-24 weeks the doctor said (same with my pregnant friends - they all felt it around this time as well). I am sure you are going to start feeling her kicking you more often in the weeks to come. :hugs:

So weird you're having worries about your cervix vicky. I am completely paranoid as my mum had a second trimester miscarriage and had to have the stitch to carry all her other children to term.

I've mentioned this to my midwife and they're just like "oh well it's not hereditory" and won't do anything about it. From what I've read you just have to wait until it's too late?!? My cervix has also felt very strange since my D&C in May. It has like skin hanging at the end of it which I'm not sure is normal and it's so high (i've only checked it maybe once a fortnight since getting pregnant) I feel like it's too short. I think about it every day.

I'm hoping when I have my midwife appointment on 4th Nov (which coincidentally was my first due date) I can convince her to examine me and see if it looks right.

I'm just annoyed they can do a simple examination and/or ultrasound for me but they won't because they think i'm overreacting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->