Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Cesca - I was sent to the gyno as well just to make sure that I wouldn't have the same problems my mom had (she was stitched at 3 months with my brother, and 5 months with me), but they said it's not hereditary at all, and the gyno was just requesting that my cervix be measured to make sure I wouldn't have any difficulties. But he said even with my history of a mc, there was no concern for him at all with my history that I would have any issues. Basically, they are supposed to be checking at your prenatal appointments, and if they find risk then they will send you straight for surgery to have the stitch put in place.

I'm gonna make a bit fuss about it at my midwife appointment then and hope they examine me and check it out. Apart from the obvious worries in pregnancy which have luckily calmed down a lot now i've had my scan and 13 weeks, this is SUCH a concern for me.

let them know your mom's history if they don't already know it, and tell them you want your cervix to be checked

Me and ALex spend all day apart and get together after 9 pm! Sometimes i dont see him at all if hes got a late meeting.... Megg will you settle for a cyber hug from your mental greek friend?????
p.s i tried the sugar and all that but nothing....Im gonna call doc tomorrow, he will call me mental but ill try and get a scan for Monday anyway. I resisted getting a doppler so that i wouldnt drive myself crazy but i kinda regret that decision at the mo.

I certainly will take a cyber hug from my mental greek friend! :)

Hmm... I'm sure all is well, but better to be checked than not! :hugs: Plus, another scan is another chance to see your perfect little bubs!

Sassy, I am soooooo happy and excited for you and your Sassybeans. :) Congrats girlie and enjoy it! :hugs:

Cazz, good luck when you have your first scan coming up! I'm excited for you! And good job resisting the urge to POAS. :hugs:

Megg, aww, that's sweet you missed your DH today, it made me feel guilty as when I get home I'm always excited I have an hour of alone time (which really turns into eating and BnB time) before hubby gets home and sometimes I even ignore him for a bit if I'm still not chilled out from work. :blush:

Vicky, I wouldn't worry girlie, I think your brain is busy looking for things to worry about needlessly....I do the same thing so I know how it is! :hugs:

Cesca, same to you, as you said you passed one milestone with your scan so now you've found something else to worry about...I think it's just in the nature of all of us TTC and pregnant after a loss-ers....but as it's not genetic I wouldn't worry! That being said, I think you should definitely address your fear to your midwife and get checked out just so you don't have to worry about it anymore!

Mone, you are well and truly pregnant :) and I will reiterate what the other girls said just for good measure; your doctor sounds like a dimwit and your levels are good! :hugs:

Lucy, I'm praying for your little bean and for your miracle. Thinking of you and sending loads and loads of good thoughts your way. :hugs:

I am so confused about the RH factor, and I am RH-. Maybe someone on here knows about it and can fill me in?

Allie we are on same CD today! Good luck with your CBFM, soy, vitamins etc.!! You are armed and ready! I'm waiting a couple more days before peeing on my OPK's.

Yogi, I'm also RH-. Like you, they gave me the Rhogam shot in the hospital while I was having my miscarriage, even though I was only just over 5 weeks. They said it was probably not necessary at that stage but gave it to me as a precaution....and I didn't know I was O- negative either until that day in hospital. Like Vicks said it won't cause the first miscarriage but I definitely am going to to worry about it when I'm pregnant again in case I bleed or something. Boo.

Yay, we're CD buddies! :friends: Thanks for the good luck, I hope this is both of our cycles for BFPs!

This whole working business is for the birds. How am I supposed to keep up with you all when I have clients calling me? I need to get a full time job as a B&Ber.

Twins and Rh and dumb doctors oh my! We have a lot to deal with in this disco thread. My heart sings for Sassy double bean deluxe today. It also sits in wonder and worry with Lucy and Mone. I wish our disco ball was a crystal ball. Way little mirror on it showed each of our futures. Alas we are stuck in the unknown each and every one of us. If I have to be here, I'm glad it is with all of you.

Got a positive Opk today. Both a smiley and an IC. Too bad my cbfm is still showing a low reading. What's up with that? I want to track my ov even though we're waiting until next cycle. I wish my cbfm was being reliable. When does this get easy?

Hi guys. My due date is supposed to be 10.21.10, so I am getting very anxious. I've had a lot of headaches and my hip is Killing me.

For the most part I am doing pretty well. I miss this group a lot! I have another scan on the 9th that I've been reluctant to say anything about. No, we are not going to find out the gender, but I have a feeling I am going to peek and make my own guesses as will DH when they look at the baby's bits...

Good luck Lucy, I wish that they had given me more time as well as a scan before my D&C. I still think "what if" almost every day! You are in my prayers. :hugs:

Sassy... Ahhhh! :D

To all of you other ladies, I still read every day, I just haven't been as quick to respond as before. I feel somewhat out of place now, but I still care and am here with you every step of the way :hug:

Jaymes

Jaymes, I miss you girl!!! I can't wait for you to have your scan, and if you post us another picture of it, I am totally going to see if I can tell what the gender is as well, lol! I am kinda guessing boy though by your fantastic bump you have :)

Aww! Don't hesitate to talk about stuff, Jaymie! I miss having you here! :hugs:

It's nice to hear from you, Jaymes. Your anxiety with your impending due date is totally to be expected. :hugs:

Ok so running a bit behind this morning so will catch up on the thread in a bit, just had to share this though. Well i POAS again this morning with FMI and i got this:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005.jpg

Which doesnt show it very well because of the flash so i invereted it:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005-1.jpg

Its a faint line but in real life i can see its a line and i am normally crap at spotting faint lines! Will do another one tomorrow and then a FRER or something on Friday so i am not classing this as my :bfp: just a very good sign!

Woo hoo congrats, looks lovely and positive to me! Brilliant start, can't wait to see tomorrow and Fridays tests.xxx

Thanks girls! I have posted it all over my threads and feel a mix of excitment and terror over it!!! I think i will believe it more when the line is darker or when i do my digi and get it in black and white . . .

Jaymes - good to see you hun, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Hearty - I have the same troubles keeping up with all these lovely ladies. I usually have a pos opk the day before my CBFM flicks to peak...and it has been known for mine to jump from low to peak.

Mone - I agree with the others chick, your doc is an arse, keep positive hun, you baby needs you to.

Cazz and Sass - FFS sake your both gorgeous!!!! and cazz I defo think you are having twins too, in fact i'm more convinced of it everyday, your tests have been sooo dark, so early....it's a good sign :D

Lucy - I'm keeping you and your baby in my prayers, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow hun :hugs:

Vic - let us know how you get on after you've called your doc chicka

Sorry if I've missed anyone x

Congrats Razcox. That's a BFP if ever I saw one. I can even see it clearly on my iPhone
X

I just wanted to say CONGRATS Sassy!!!
As for me, still NTNP but its driving me CRAZY. Can't wait until next month to officially start again. First I just have to get my health in check, but it will be better for me in the long run!!
Been lurking alot and see lots of great news on here. Sorry I can't contribute much, but I feel I give support in spirit! :hugs:

Right ok so managed to catch up over lunch and read all the chatter, you ladies are so busy of an evening!

Minnie - I would be happy with those numbers, they are doubling and going in the right direction. Dont let that ass hole of a doctor upset you xxx

Vicky - You are such a natural worrier i think you are always going to have to have something to stress over but try to relax. xxx :hugs:

Cesca - Another worrier (i am sure i am going to be just as bad!) good luck with the midwife and i hope they can help you relax a bit x

Cazza - Good luck at your scan comming up hope you get to see the HB and of course a lovely healthy bean in there xxx

That's a BFP Raz!!!! :D Congrats!!!!!! I can't wait for you to do a FRER!

Congrats Raz.

Sorry I just cant keep up with this thread. I have the flu. I think my son brought it home..ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->