Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Raz - That is NOT faint... I adjusted the lighting on the pic (just simple auto color correction) and got THIS! That is a BFP!!!

Attachments

• raz_color.jpg
    raz_color.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 18
Razzers I definitely see that pink line babes!!! Can't wait to see the frer tomorrow!! Congrats!!!!

Sparkly thanks for the cbfm/Opk support ni got another low on my cbfm this morning. Strange. I did 3 opks at different times and there is no doubt that they were all positive.

Dazed good to see you. Hope you het your BFP this cycle. If not next cycle will be your month.

Shannon I hope you feel better soon! Flu season is upon us. Blah.

Thanks Megg! I am still in the not quite believing it stage and i think this will prob carry on until i get to see bubs on an early scan, either then or when i am the size of a whale!! :rofl: If the lines get darker though i will be brave and put a ticker up friday . . .

Heart - I didnt do OPKs at the same time as the CBFM but this month it did a funny jump from low to peak. Was all a bit odd but the temps showed that the CBFM was right as they went up the day after the peak. Its all very confusing!

Thanks Hearty. I'm actually on here every day (multiple times a day!). I must say that I am very sorry you are having to go through all of this and I hope that things turn around for you in the form of a BFP soon.

I have pre-op physical, a full CBC, instructions about my meds, and my first Lupron injection today... I go at 1pm. This isn't anything exciting though... Just normal, boring stuff. Come on Monday!

Im holding my breath Razzers, but hurry up and do a frer cos im turning blue (not pink, like your line) - looks like congrats are in order - wooo HOO

Hi Jaymes, come back to us. . Its like being in a gang, once you are a member, you arent allowed to leave. Hope the baby gives you a flash - and due dates are such an anxious time, mine and Lucy's passed at the beginning of the month, i was in a right mess, hope the scan helps take some of the grief away - hugs

Hi Dazed, good luck with the recommencement of ttc!

is recommencement a real word.

I have a new flatmate. Now the flat is all shiny and new, i had to go and spoil it by letting a room cos i think im about to lose my job and i have all my course fees to pay. She's a real american, from San Francisco california. I took her on cos hearty is from there too.

Im on CD13 and my temps are giving me some jip - i think they are saying ive already ovd but not detected yet. Im all bd'd out and not sure i can keep it up much longer.

Thanks, thats what i thought too megg. I have put some temps in and played round with it, and think it will be CD13 - although todays temp mightve been a weirdy.

Sorry i am a bit crap at looking at other peoples charts :blush: But really hoping this is going to be a great cycle for everyone :thumbup:

Megg - Good luck with all the boring stuff today and then onto the more exciting things xx

Right so i have a plan girls, fire is lit, tea is on and DH will have a cuppa in his hand on stepping through the door. When he is thinking 'Wow my wife is the greatest' after tea i'll ask him to take me to ASDA so i can buy a better test to pee in in the morning. There is no way i can wait for friday!!!!

Nato - Hard to say, but it looks good so far! :thumbup:

Raz - Great plan!

hows your pile of meds looking megg, any smaller?

raz, i want you to get 2 tests and do one now. I am so impatient. and i am also so excited. dont listen to me.

:test: :test: :) Nothing like a little bit of bullying, Raz! ;)

Nato I had to lol at your being BDed out...we did the SMEP last month and I felt the same....but I didn't ov until CD34! I was soooo sick of :sex: FX you caught it this month!!

Hearty, sorry your CBFM is giving you a hard time. Hmmm. Should I be OPKing it as well? You'd think the CBFM would be super reliable considering how pricey they become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->