Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

we are a bad influence. Raz should be waiting until test day (don't listen to me.. do a test, do a test)

:test: :test: :) Nothing like a little bit of bullying, Raz! ;)

Nato I had to lol at your being BDed out...we did the SMEP last month and I felt the same....but I didn't ov until CD34! I was soooo sick of :sex: FX you caught it this month!!

Hearty, sorry your CBFM is giving you a hard time. Hmmm. Should I be OPKing it as well? You'd think the CBFM would be super reliable considering how pricey they become.

bloody hell, I have no staying power and i think I've ovd a day earlier than normal. You are my bd icon.

Hey lovely ladies,

Megg hope all the boring stuff has gone well or will go well sorry cant get my head round time difference today so dont if you've already had all done or about to.

Raz so exicted for you can't wait for you to do another test whether it be tonight or tomorrow or both. Oh and great plan.

Nato I'm not good with charts but I hope this is your month.

Shannon sorry you've got the flu I've been really poorly this week and theres nothing worse.

Dazed hope you get your BFP very very soon.

Hey Jaymes good to see you we miss you so its lovely to see you back with us its were you belong.

I am so pleased it is wednesday its been a very long week for me so far. I think my eyes are starting to get better but they still look hideous and are so painful and I now have an ulcer in my mouth I really am run down at the moment. Pleased that our scan is tomorrow but so so scared not sure I'll sleep much tonight and we've got an early start.

awe Lucy! You need to be given a break!! It's just been one thing after another. I hope tomorrow does that for you hun! I believe I should be able to find out your news before I leave tomorrow morning, but just know I am thinking of you all this time!!! :hugs:

:wohoo: raz congratssss that's how my lines started I cannot wait to see ur FRER it'll b lovely n dark with an ic like that can't wait to see it!

Lucy I have every cell in my body praying for good news tomorrow babe :hugs:

xxxxx

Oh ps yay for 5 weeks to me lol xxx only thirty fricken 5 left to go hahaha :rofl:

Best of luck for tomorrow Lucy.

Really hope it all works out. :hugs:

Shannon, I feel ill too. Got a right sore throat and feel shivery as anything. Going to jump into a red hot bath and get ready for the Apprentice later on :happydance:

Hi to everyone else
x

:dance: Raz!!!!! BFP!!! Woop Woop. And I say :test: Too!!!!!!!! Noooooooowww LOL.

Lucy hunni I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Few more days of those higher temps Nato will look great! GL!!

Feel better Shannon!! :hugs:

Hope the boring mundane stuff is over soon Megg and your on to the FUN FUN FUN stuff!!! Woop woop. Got tingles for you.

Sorry if I've missed anyone :hug: for you guys!!

AFM symptoms the same...after 98.6 for several days my temp dipped to 98.1! I am 6DPO so hopefully it means something and isnt just that my bedroom was rather cold this morning. I have had some of THE most painful shooting pains in my right side today on and off, and last night along pelvis / cervix. Boobies arent as sore today though.... And only 6 days to my appointment!!

sorry ladies i was shot down, no frer for me :( so it will be an IC tomorrow and Friday morning. He said if AF doesnt come then what difference does it make testing now or sat . . . Clearly this is a male thing as its lost on me! Still i know he is just trying to be protective bless him. Will crack open the digi on sat morning and use up some of the IC until then.

Lucy - Good luck tomorrow will be thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts

Good Luck for tomorrow Lucy, I will be thinking of you and Steve, I have everything crossed that it's good news, I hope you manage to sleep a little tonight.xxxxxx

does he not know theres a crowd of discoers baying for a test??? Boo hiss. Get your waiting cap on Razzer

happy 5 weeks cazza - them there weeks are clocking up nicely

Louby Loo, you've been so strong this week, you will have all our love with you tomorrow

fingers crossed CJ, when are you going to test?

sugar: sniffles be gone

haha thats what i said too Mel

you are stealing my thoughts, or I'm stealing yours - someone is up to no good.

Lucy, you have indeed been so brave and strong this week. Here's hoping everything goes ok tomorrow, maybe your body being run down this week is it trying to put all its energy into the bean? Anyway whatever happens we're all here for you xxx

I just wanted to say to you all that whatever happens tomorrow I really appreciate the support you have given me I really couldnt make it through this whole process without all of you. I am terrified about what tomorrow will bring but I know you will all be there for me and I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart. You are truly wonderful strong inspirational women and I am lucky to know you all. I will update tomorrow when I get a chance. :hugs:

Thinking about you Lucy, good luck tomorrow. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"