Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

no choice dawny, your my wife now. (ref i didnt say that first in a creepy voice, it was someone else off the telly)

what exactly is twilight sleep? Ive never heard of it before t'other day

Twilight sleep is medically known as MAC Anesthesia (Monitored Anesthesia Care). Its a low dose of anesthesia through an IV and oxygen through a mask or those 2 little thingies that set in the nostrils and are attached to a tube that blows the air in (I don't know what they're called). There's no intubation and no paralysis. Its quicker recovery and less dangerous. :shrug:

hi can i join this group? You lot sound very lovey *smiles*............ I just got my AF since my miscarriage sept 17/5 weeks and two days along ): but I'm dang excited to try again it will be our second and last baby!

Of course you can join, honey! :hugs: Welcome! Sorry for your loss!

Morning all! Up early because my tummy was feeling rough again and i was dying for so juice as well as the loo!!

cesca - Wow what silly little girls, as you say they had no idea why people were in the waiting room. I can just imagine what that convo would have done to me when i was waiting to see the doctor with bleeding last time . . . I think i would have slapped them!!! Sorry you are feeling under the weather as well and hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Duffy - Sorry for your loss and welcome to the group! :)

Nato - Your my wife now Dave! My DH loves the LOG i thought it was just a bit odd!! Oh and you and the other lady asking about softcups (sorry i forgot to write down who it was!) i have used them the last two times i got a :bfp: with pre seed and i think they are great. Aside from keeping the swimmers near the top they also help with the leakage which is nice, i hate lying in a pool of slight dampness!!! EWWWW I used to have my legs in the air with a pillow under my bum for about 15mins then put the softcup in and leave it in over night.

Hoping - Good luckk at the FS, really hope they can get some answers for you hun xx

Dawny - Glad you like it here

Lucy - So glad your DH is such a star and looking after you, i'm just so sorry he is having to do so xxxx

Megg - What an ass of a doctor! My BMI is 29 so i know i am over weight however i eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day, brown bread, brown rice, brown pasta, walk the dogs for 1/2 hour every morning (longer at the weekends) and used to go riding once a week. Now my brothers ex girlfriend was skinny but lived on mc donalds (ummm mc donalds brekkie soound sooo good right now ummm), smoked and was always so pale yet because her BMI was lower was considered more healthy then me on the face of it!! Its stupid that some doctors still think thinner automatically means better gerrrr!

Vicky - How are you doing today hun?

Yogi - I am taking it because i want to do as much as possible to keep this bean and i have read a lot of good things about baby asprin. My doctors dont want to test until i have 3MC's but i am not happy with that as would mean another loss some thing i want to avoid. Now my reading has pointed to the fact that clotting problems can be one of the more common reasons for MC and as baby asprin doesnt seem to have any bad effects on a healthy person i am going to do it. I will talk to my doctor about it but he is going to have to come up with a dam good reason if he wants me off it. I know i dont have any problems with bleeding as i have given blood loads of times and the last time they took blood at the doctors when i had my early MC they had problems getting blood out of me!

AFM - Well i did my digi (noticed it was out of date 06 2010 Opps!) and got this:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0006.jpg

:happydance: Going to put it into the :bfp: announcement thread now and DH believes it too. Also decided to ring the doctors monday morning rather then leaving it so i can get the ball rolling. God i hope this one is extra sticky, i wish i still had the innocence of people without loses and could just enjoy this without fear lurking over my shoulder like some creepy uncle at a party!

Congratulations!!! :dance:

For me it is AF day and no sign of her yet!

Ohh so cant wait to see what happens, october seems to have been a good month for :bfp: 's Sending lots of :dust: your way xx

Hi Duffy,
So sorry for your loss and welcome to this fab thread.

Sarah - Sounds promising, can't wait for you to test.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday.xxxx

Morning all! Up early because my tummy was feeling rough again and i was dying for so juice as well as the loo!!

cesca - Wow what silly little girls, as you say they had no idea why people were in the waiting room. I can just imagine what that convo would have done to me when i was waiting to see the doctor with bleeding last time . . . I think i would have slapped them!!! Sorry you are feeling under the weather as well and hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Duffy - Sorry for your loss and welcome to the group! :)

Nato - Your my wife now Dave! My DH loves the LOG i thought it was just a bit odd!! Oh and you and the other lady asking about softcups (sorry i forgot to write down who it was!) i have used them the last two times i got a :bfp: with pre seed and i think they are great. Aside from keeping the swimmers near the top they also help with the leakage which is nice, i hate lying in a pool of slight dampness!!! EWWWW I used to have my legs in the air with a pillow under my bum for about 15mins then put the softcup in and leave it in over night.

Hoping - Good luckk at the FS, really hope they can get some answers for you hun xx

Dawny - Glad you like it here

Lucy - So glad your DH is such a star and looking after you, i'm just so sorry he is having to do so xxxx

Megg - What an ass of a doctor! My BMI is 29 so i know i am over weight however i eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day, brown bread, brown rice, brown pasta, walk the dogs for 1/2 hour every morning (longer at the weekends) and used to go riding once a week. Now my brothers ex girlfriend was skinny but lived on mc donalds (ummm mc donalds brekkie soound sooo good right now ummm), smoked and was always so pale yet because her BMI was lower was considered more healthy then me on the face of it!! Its stupid that some doctors still think thinner automatically means better gerrrr!

Vicky - How are you doing today hun?

Yogi - I am taking it because i want to do as much as possible to keep this bean and i have read a lot of good things about baby asprin. My doctors dont want to test until i have 3MC's but i am not happy with that as would mean another loss some thing i want to avoid. Now my reading has pointed to the fact that clotting problems can be one of the more common reasons for MC and as baby asprin doesnt seem to have any bad effects on a healthy person i am going to do it. I will talk to my doctor about it but he is going to have to come up with a dam good reason if he wants me off it. I know i dont have any problems with bleeding as i have given blood loads of times and the last time they took blood at the doctors when i had my early MC they had problems getting blood out of me!

AFM - Well i did my digi (noticed it was out of date 06 2010 Opps!) and got this:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0006.jpg

:happydance: Going to put it into the :bfp: announcement thread now and DH believes it too. Also decided to ring the doctors monday morning rather then leaving it so i can get the ball rolling. God i hope this one is extra sticky, i wish i still had the innocence of people without loses and could just enjoy this without fear lurking over my shoulder like some creepy uncle at a party!

Utter crap that anyone still considers the weight the determining factor of if you're healthy. However, I'm not going to say that I'm anywhere near as balanced as you. I don't eat enough fruits and veggies.. I'd live on carbs and cheese if I could! LOL I don't... but I'd do it happily. I don't really get much exercise, either. But, that being said... I'm not riding an electric cart around Walmart because I'm too fat to walk or anything either. And, I do eat better than a lot of my skinnier friends. Even when I eat really well, I still don't tend to lose much weight. Its annoying. :shrug:

Love the digi! Looks like the expiration date was merely a suggestion!

(OMG! McD's brekkie sounds SO good! Dammit! :hissy:)

Congratulations!!! :dance:

For me it is AF day and no sign of her yet!

Ohhhh sounds promising when you testing?

Not for another 2 days or so. I had what I think was implantation bleeding a few days ago too :D

Ooh! Sounds promising, Sarah! Very exciting that you stuck to your guns and didn't test yet! :hugs: Can't wait for your BFP!

cor you lot are quiet for a change. you must all be out having a life or somert.

I am in, awaiting the start of x-factor while husband buys me a twirl from the shop. Next door's cat is asleep on the chair and the heating is on. I'm 4dpo and my temp went up this morning and I'm feeling fine

Hi Duffy, enchante. Sorry for your loss.

Dave, dave, I mean Vic, how are you, are you in your zen place?

twit twooOOOoo at your digi razzer!!

I eat about 15 a day cos im vegetarian, i eat veggies, beans, nuts, fruit and chocolate - just the major food groups.

I've usually had my 5 a day by breakfast cos i have fresh lemon juice in warm water, a satsuma and a banana before breakfast, and sultanas and grapefruit juice with my porridge. I just eat a lot.

defo up the fruit and veg though megg - antioxidants are supposed to help with ttc too

yeah the leakage is not pretty. My wonderings are whether they do any good cos Ive read the good sperm have already abseiled in after 20 mins - so is it worth keeping it all there with the softcup? I will defo try them next month if i dont get bfp this month. Im just dragging my feet on the softcup issue.

hearty - enjoy your galavanting

sequeena, youre due today, thats some serious self control not to test - lets hope the witch stays in her hole. But.... TEST!!!!!! Im so impatient.

Nato, I'm watching X Factor and waiting for my hubby to come back with some Maltesers for me

Well done on your vast quantities of fruit and veg! I'm making an effort to eat 5 portions a day which is hard, as I bloody hate fruit

I've decided to be brave and give the softcups a go this month! Roll on BDing time :happydance:

welcome Duffy, sorry for your loss.

Have a good night everyone
:hugs:

Hi sugar

Im going to say on 10dpo (Friday?? think so), knowing full well come 7dpo i will be squirreled away in the bathroom with my tests

i had my twirl, i just want more now.

well done on deciding to tackle the softcups. you are braver than i. I have had my mooncup for 6 months and ive hidden it in a drawer its that intimidating.

i had a beak at your chart, when are you expecting to ov?

Nato that's very restrained of you to wait! We'll see how long you last :haha:

Christ knows when I will ov. Last month it was day 23 but I had a really stressful month. It's usually about day 18/19. Using a CBFM which usually gives me quite a few highs before I get my peak. Going to BD my hubby to death this month :happydance:

With the softcups, I must admit I nearly had a heart attack when I opened the pack and saw the size of them, but if the other girls have had success, I'm willing to give them a whirl. Might wait 15 minds after BDing to insert though, in case I shove his swimmers out.

I think you deserve another twirl. I've just started on a fat free choccie Mullerlight
:hugs:

Nato - Thanks for the FB add, didn't know who it was at first! Now I know how you bagged the hot hubby you sexy mofo :rofl:

I just ate chinese, then 2xchocolate bars and now I'm eating popcorn, will see how long it stays down!

Oh and just so you know my nipples are on fire and itching so much I want to rip them off!!!!

I want a chinese :cry: watching x-factor too and must say not many I like on it now :( xxxx

haha sassy you looner, i wrote 'This is Nato calling' on the friend request to avoid any confusion

I thought you were snubbing me and was going to run off crying.

sugar, dont, now its in my head, im of a mind to hammer on the bathroom door to get cazza out so i can start my shift

lets hope ov is earlier this month, relax and get the malteasers on the go. thats bound to knock a few days off the cycle

Really Dawny? I seem to live them all! Cher is my fave but I also love Matt, Rachel, one direction and the girl group, I HATE Katie!!xxxx

who are you liking dawny?

Im only half watching, im too busy typing key word 'perimenopausal' into FF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"