Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

CJ i think youre absolutely right what you wrote in your journal about her reacting to your knowledge. I think you should play the game. When you tell her something you know from charting / researching, then ask her opinion and say somert like 'you are the expert so i want your opinion' - butter the bitch up

So, the number is reduced by ovulation (obviously)

you lose eggs even when you are pregnant and not ovulating through aging of the eggs. The older you are, the more aged your ovarian response and ovarian reserve - most women release around 400 eggs in a lifetime out of the ones they are born with, because thats how many are released in the time it takes for the eggs to age.

All this talk of aging eggs is giving me the willies.

i dunno but i hope she's ok, i'm starting to get worried.

Nato - Well first off, I get ov pains way worse than I did and more frequently. At first I thought it was just me paying attention to my body more, but I am thinking that isn't the case. Also, (sorry in advance) if I am not "worked up" before we BD, it actually hurts to get "excited". Its not terribly bad, but its noticable, and occassionally BD'ing actually kinda uncomfortable.

It sucks!!!

Thats ok girls join in!!

Nato same here I really hope all is ok.

Well girls I am venturing out in a bit I'm actually going to get out of my joggers (well smart pj bottoms clean ones though there so comfy) and put proper clothes on steves taking me to sainsburys oh the excitment but we need food may treat myself to something yummy while there.

CJ i think youre absolutely right what you wrote in your journal about her reacting to your knowledge. I think you should play the game. When you tell her something you know from charting / researching, then ask her opinion and say somert like 'you are the expert so i want your opinion' - butter the bitch up

So, the number is reduced by ovulation (obviously)

you lose eggs even when you are pregnant and not ovulating through aging of the eggs. The older you are, the more aged your ovarian response and ovarian reserve - most women release around 400 eggs in a lifetime out of the ones they are born with, because thats how many are released in the time it takes for the eggs to age.

All this talk of aging eggs is giving me the willies.

Ain't that a bitch? Damn! Its like there's no way to hang on to them and keep them healthy! WTF? :(

I have to have a burst of excitement!! My new phone is coming tomorrow. I am getting the HTC Desire HD. Orange got them in stock for the 1st time today and rang me for my upgrade!! :dance: I am a techno geek I'm afraid so it TOY TIME! And nooooo not the vibrating kind, unless of course I can set it to that :rofl: God I am in a naughty mood LOL!

Megg.....we will never learn. As women our lives suck! Our eggs we cant keep healthy and men can produce sperm and get a 20 year old pregnant when they are 80! Its bloody unfair!

oh yes, aint it a bitch

Dazed and Lucy, still googling but found this:

Dropping estrogen during the luteal phase can result in anxiety symptoms, nausea being one of them. Nausea and dizziness are normally not considered anxiety symptoms, but they are very much so, even if you don't "feel" anxious.

I have recorded dizziness in the last few months too

anxiety would make sense following mc. I have had anxiety problems before, i used to get tunnel vision and spaced out like i was on a suspension bridge which was diagnosed as anxiety and treated with anti travel sickness pills.

this sounds mainly hormonal though, im a bit confused. still googling

Dazed, your other symptoms im not sure i understand. Do you mean you have to get worked up before you can bd? sorry for being thicko and you dont have to answer

you girls make me laugh everytime I read the Fuck's! :haha:

Luce - I am glad you are getting out for a bit. I bet you will feel a little better for doing it. Definitely get yourself something yummy :)

come on Cazz!! details details details! I hope everything is ok hun!

Melissa - I swear your ticker is moving at lightning speed! Every time i look at it it seems to have gone forward a week!

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to our wonderful thread, I'm so sorry for what your going through.xxxx

Cazza - Thinking of you hunny, I hope all is well. xxxxx

Melissa - I swear your ticker is moving at lightning speed! Every time i look at it it seems to have gone forward a week!

:haha: I wish it would go even quicker! I have had back pain and rib pain for over a week now that just will not go away, and I am guessing will be there for the last 18 weeks! It is amazing how fast time goes though

:haha: I wish it would go even quicker! I have had back pain and rib pain for over a week now that just will not go away, and I am guessing will be there for the last 18 weeks! It is amazing how fast time goes though

I agree... Your ticker is moving way too quickly! :)

Cazz. :flower: Where are you Doll?

Dazed, your other symptoms im not sure i understand. Do you mean you have to get worked up before you can bd? sorry for being thicko and you dont have to answer

Basically if I spontaneously get horney, my vaginal walls ache. If we are making out and slowly get into the mood, it doesn't happen. Thats really the only way I know how to put it. And if I'm not in the mood and we BD just so hubby can get his jollies, it hurts! Now thats not exactly uncommon with me, but it is more so now than before. I'm just weird, hows that! :haha:

Hi girls hope you're all ok.

Hi jenny, sorry for your losses :hugs:

I totally adore Glee and was totally obsessed with it when it was on. I also fancy Finn and Puck and Mr Schu :haha: I can't wait to see the Rocky Horror one, it sounds fab!

Mone, I wish those digi test hadn't ever been invented. They lead to a whole load of stress. I think you're wise waiting for your scan next week. No point in worrying yourself sick if you might not see anything yet anyway. Fingers and everything else crossed for you for next week sweetie

Lucy, good that you're getting out. Head straight for the cake and sweetie aisle!

Nato, have you done another test yet? Tell, the truth!

AFM, I'm on the 4th day of a high on CBFM (day 16). I seem to get 4/5 highs before getting a peak. Used the softcups again last night. Was concerned at the small amount left in the cup this morning. Now worried hubby is not producing enough spermies or maybe I did something wrong :shrug:

Hi to everyone else
xx

Holy FUCK I have a lot to catch up on!!

I have Glee PVR'd and cant' wait to watch it!!

Hi Jenny, welcome, sorry about your loss...this is a great group that has helped get me through and we'll be here for you :hugs:

UGH Vicky I have O blood too and I'm in my 30's. :cry: If the article just wants ppl to worry then it worked.

Nato you said you tested but you didn't reveal the results...??

Allie lucky girl getting snow!! I love snow but we don't get much here!

CJ you were in my dream last night, it was so random haha. We were watching a hockey game. That's it, nothing exciting that I can read into!

Cazza hope you come on soon and give us the good news!

Big spike in my temp this morning so Ov must be complete!

I did have Ov pains for a day and a half...I never had Ov pains before my MC so it's a little strange for me to feel it. It was on the left side for a day and a half and then the right side for a few hours yesterday. Does that mean it didn't work on the left side? Oh boy I'm reading way too much into my Ov pains, I wish I didn't feel it, like the way it used to be!!

Oh and speaking of boots, great dress and boots Nato! I got these boots yesterday...I already have tall brown boots but they have a heel...and I needed a pair of flat brown boots too...RIGHT? :blush:

ST32503.jpg

Jaymes - yours is moving just as quick as mine :)

Dazed - I am glad you said that. I am pretty much the same way. And if we don't have sex for a week or longer, it hurts when we do again. I was always scared to say something because I didn't want people thinking I have AIDS or anything like that, because I am 100% free of all that stuff.

Jaymes - yours is moving just as quick as mine :)

Dazed - I am glad you said that. I am pretty much the same way. And if we don't have sex for a week or longer, it hurts when we do again. I was always scared to say something because I didn't want people thinking I have AIDS or anything like that, because I am 100% free of all that stuff.

Whoo hoo... I'm not alone in this world after all!!! :haha:

thank you all for all your lovely welcoming msgs , i know some of the girls in here already which is nice :) i know its only been a few days since we lost jamie but im gussing i need to start somewhere again and i will take my time to get where we need to be so im not going to rush in at the deep end xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->