Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Caz that is fantastic news congratulations sweetie I am so happy for you both :happydance::happydance: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Jenny I am so sorry for what you have been through dont feel you have to tell us anymore than you feel able to we're here for you for whatever you need.
I dont know about hcg levels I suffered a missed miscarriage last week and had an erpc I was told my levels should start to go down quiet quickly but I wasnt as far on as you I was 9 weeks but my little one had died at about 5 and half weeks. Could you go to your dr and get bloods down regularly so you can monitor them and see them going down.

:hugs:

Cazz - That's AWESOME news! I teared up when I read it!

Jenny - Welcome. I am so sorry for your loss.

Everyone I missed... Love you people!

YAY cazza!!!! Ahhh i'm so happy for you! This is your forever one!

Are they scanning you again before 12 weeks do you think?

Thanks babe :hugs:

Yepp ive got another scan on Nov 10th i will be 8 weeks. My FS said providing that scan goes well we wont need another untill 12 weeks which will be 6th December 2 days before my birthday :cloud9:. Feeling a lot more positive now though.

How u feeling? we need a bump pic soon ok xxxx

that would be a wonderful birthday present to you Cazz! My birthday is December 6th, and Megg starts her IVF then too, so it will be a good day :)

that would be a wonderful birthday present to you Cazz! My birthday is December 6th, and Megg starts her IVF then too, so it will be a good day :)

OOOOOHHHHH that will be a good day all round :hugs: Mel so u are a fellow sagitarian then hey :thumbup: xxx

OOOOOHHHHH that will be a good day all round :hugs: Mel so u are a fellow sagitarian then hey :thumbup: xxx

you betcha Cazz! I love being a sagittarius as well....I blame my moods on it! lol! I often say, well I'm a sagittarius, a rooster, and the fire sign, what else do you expect from me?! :haha:

Yepp ive got another scan on Nov 10th i will be 8 weeks. My FS said providing that scan goes well we wont need another untill 12 weeks which will be 6th December 2 days before my birthday :cloud9:. Feeling a lot more positive now though.

How u feeling? we need a bump pic soon ok xxxx

Ahh that's good, and my 20 week scan is on the 7th Dec so just after you!

I did a bump progression thing for another small forum I'm on, here it is

https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/cescafran1984/bumpprogression.jpg

I feel embarrassingly huge for 14 weeks, like I really have eaten too many chocolate mousses. I have minimal time left in my work uniform I know it!

Holy crap I dunno what to do. I completely forgot to talk to the doctor again about ttc + anti depressants (I was a blubbering mess, it was pathetic).

I've gone from sertraline 50mg to venlafaxine 75mg. That's a huge jump and I know ttc isn't recommended anyway whilst I feel the way I do but I can't help but want to :( Thoughts? Should I stop?

i took a test today and their is still a line , but not strong like the same as the control line its like one you would get just past the 25mlu mark so no squinting required i will try every few days , now i guess i wont ovulate until the hcg is out of my system x

Cesca - I love the pictures! you look fantastic!

Jenny - it sounds like it might be leaving your system quickly, so you could be back to ovulating again within a couple weeks.

swit swooo cesca.....cutie lil' bump you've got going on there :D

haha Sugar, i'm testing now for next month - catch up

twittery twoo cesca, bump looks great!!

Yogi that is cool! And its funny you should say that... I dreamt of Sass last week, we were just sat chatting and she was VERY pregnant LOL. Must be cause we are on here so much lol. I like hockey!!!

Nato and Sugar... I laughed so much!!! Nato and her 'Sticks Anonymous' Hello, my name is Nato and I am a pee-on-a-stick-aholic :rofl:

Cazza that is just wonderful, brought a tear to my eye! Its so great you get another scan in 2 weeks! :happydance: Cesca, Lovely bump hun!

If I conceived this cycle...which I doubt, I would, be 6 weeks on the 6th...ok maybe I shouldnt conceive this cycle cause I will give birth to the devils child.... 12th month and 6 divides into it. Thats too many sixes :rofl:

Cesca love the bump pic's so cute think you look lovely :flower:

Caz!!! :wohoo: SO EXCITED!!!! Congrats, gorgeous!!!

Jen - It does sound like it might be leaving your system quickly, honey! Feel free to say as much or as little as you like. This is a great group of women... and knowing them has made my life infinitely better! Knowing what you just went through, I'll just say that you can share anything you're comfortable sharing in here without worrying about being judged or anything, sweetie. I know some of BnB can be harsh, but this is all love in here! :hugs:

AFM... Grocery shopping today! I always feel accomplished when I shop and then come home and put it all away. I love to see full cupboards! And, boy are they full! LOL Some are almost overflowing! Its amazing how much "real food" you can get for $100 vs how many meals in a restaurant you get for $100. I mean, we're lucky to get 3-4 meals out for that... but at home? Jeez! Tons of stuff... some that will last weeks! And its YUM! I'm a good cook! :smug:

Hope everyone else is well! I sort of skimmed, because I'd missed a lot of pages somehow! LOL

Almost missed the bump pics! You look great, Cesca! Jealous in all the best ways! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->