Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

:hugs:
Jaymes - yours is moving just as quick as mine :)

Dazed - I am glad you said that. I am pretty much the same way. And if we don't have sex for a week or longer, it hurts when we do again. I was always scared to say something because I didn't want people thinking I have AIDS or anything like that, because I am 100% free of all that stuff.

Whoo hoo... I'm not alone in this world after all!!! :haha:

you totally aren't, lol!

Jenny - I didn't pay attention to how recent your loss was (pardon my ignorance on that). I am so very sorry, and you definitely came to the right group for support. This is a lovely group of women, who are a little crazy as well :haha: We will help you through all of it. :hugs:

aww hun your not that at all , my partner and i want to try straight away but we are obv still greiving for our son so i know i wont get over him quickly its a long time healing process but i want to focus on something else too x

Not caught up yet I'm gonna go backwards I just wanted to update quickly coz I e just got in from work

Everything was perfect, bubba pip measures 4mm bang on 6 weeks with a beautiful heartbeat :cloud9: I'm in love already. We've never seen a heartbeat before in the past they have said we think we see a heartbeat but have never confirmed it on The paperwork. The sonographer found pip & HB within 30 seconds and I didn't have to have an internal it was abdominal do all in all my FS is very happy with the progression & me and Lee just can't believe we may actually have our forever bean :baby:

I threw up 4 times in the hospital before the scan so it was almost like pip was sayin stop stressin out I'm fine in here lol!!

thanks for all ur thoughts girls I'm gonna go n read what u have all been up to! Xxxx

congrats cazza im over the moon for you :D

can i ask a question i hope its not too personal how long does it take for hcg to leave your system for ovulation to occur? reason im asking when i had my d&c 9th september last year i got my first period on 28th september i know that was from having an op , but this time i gave birth at 14+3 so im alot further on than the last time and it was natural so i dont know if it has the same affect x

Woo hoo Cazza, so happy for you, I bet that was amazing.xxxx

Jenny welcome to the the mad house babe, I'm so very sorry as to the terms ur here sweet. I cannot imagine what you are going through I really can't, I only hope that time helps hun but in the mean time take all the time u need to grieve ur tragic loss. Moan n cry all u want in here these lot are a fantastic bunch of women. :hugs:

wow so much to catch up on

Nato I take it u did test this morning? What's the latest gorgeous?

CJ & Luce hope ur both ok? I skimmed passed an awful lot of FUCK FUCK & more FUCK's

sparkly how you feeling doll??

Hearty any joys with the temps hun? Has ov happened yet I don't understand FF but I really hope all well babe.

Sass how u feeling sick wise Hun? I chucked up 2 litres of water ay the hospital that was supposed to go in my bladder haha! It was a killer getting it down but after 3 pukes I felt able to hold it down lol!

Mone I hope ur feeling better today chicken :hugs:

Meggles, sugarlove, yogi, how are u all?

awesome Cazz!! I can't wait for all your appointments to follow! :hugs:

Jenny - I think it all depends on how quickly your body will adjust back to regular levels. For me, I ovulated 2 weeks later, but I read it can take up to 6 weeks. Did you know what your level was at the time of loss? I was already down to 8 the day of my mc, so it only took another day or two until it was completely back to normal. If you have a high number, it could take some time for sure. Glad you want to try again right away. That was the best decision I made, as I found it helped me to heal.

Congratulations!

Cazza, I'm SO damned chuffed for you

what brilliant news!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

all right, all right, i got a bfn this morning. I admit it

My name is nato and pee on sticks before i am supposed to

Sassy_TTC said:
Woo hoo Cazza, so happy for you, I bet that was amazing.xxxx

it was unreal sass, I was just sobbing my heart out n the lady was like i'll let u a good piccy if u stop crying n keep still haha everytime she found it I would get choked up again and start balling lol! Lee was welling up aswel he just kept saying wow that's mint!! Typical mancunian phrase MINT!!! Lov him loads he's been fab all day xxx urs is Monday huny, ur gonna get 2 iccle heartbeats that will be amazin babe xxx lov ya

Lol thanks for the banner chick!! All multicoloured n stuff I love it!

U really to poas too early mrs I swear me n u together keep boots in business!! Fx'd for ya sweetness

no i dont know what my levels were hun my pregnancy was induced for medical reasons my baby was still alive if you get i hadnt actually mc but their was medical problems if you get me im not ready to really go into detail x

CONGRATS Cazza, that is amazing...so happy for you, I can only imagine how happy and relieved you must feel right now!

all right, all right, i got a bfn this morning. I admit it

My name is nato and pee on sticks before i am supposed to

Of course it's bfn it's only 8dpo right??? I'm one to talk, I always start POAS on 8dpo.

I'm 1dpo and I have sore nipples. Should I test??!?! :rofl:

no i dont know what my levels were hun my pregnancy was induced for medical reasons my baby was still alive if you get i hadnt actually mc but their was medical problems if you get me im not ready to really go into detail x

no worry, no need to go into details. I'm sorry to hear of the medical problems! I hope your levels return to normal quickly so you can start trying again! I think what I would do, if it was me, was maybe take pregnancy tests until they show no more line, and then it will give you an idea if it is back to normal or not. Or have bloods drawn every few days so you know exactly where your levels lay.

:hugs:

you can tell us however much or little you want - in your own time Jen

yogi, dont be asking me questions like that. i will be testing before ov at this rate

:happydance: Woo Hoo cazz, that's :happydance:fabulous news honey!! I guess I have to throw my twinnies theory out the window.....but so what, you have a lovely little bubba in there....yey xxxx

YAY cazza!!!! Ahhh i'm so happy for you! This is your forever one!

Are they scanning you again before 12 weeks do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->