Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I'm a little jealous Megg!! Here, $100 gets you about 2-3 bags of groceries :( It's so damn expensive in the north. We pay almost $8 for a 4L jug of friggin milk!!!

I'm a little jealous Megg!! Here, $100 gets you about 2-3 bags of groceries :( It's so damn expensive in the north. We pay almost $8 for a 4L jug of friggin milk!!!

Holy shit, Mel! We got at least 8 bags of groceries for the $100. There wasn't a lot of expensive stuff. I admit, we don't really do much for fresh fruits and veggies, because I'm a moron and can't seem to even force myself to eat them! :shy: And, we already had a good deal of meats. But, I got all sorts of side dishes type stuff and canned foods and whatnot.

I like to stock up on stuff at Costco....if I am going to spend a fortune, I may as well get my moneys worth!

awe, sad news. My boss' daughter (who I also went to school with) was having her ultrasound today (19 weeks), and one of the twins died 2.5 weeks ago. They are looking to the bright side though and the surviving twin is a girl (they have a boy already, and she really wanted a girl). I feel for them!

Aww... That's awful.... but at least one is still with them. I know that can't make up for what they've lost... but... ugh... must be so hard to grieve for one twin being lost while being so happy that the other is fine! :(

no doubt! And she actually mc'd a few days before me in May (we were both due at the same time in January). It's always hard to lose one, but at least there is still one in there that is healthy!

Jenny, welcome to our thread. I’m so sorry for your losses. Please feel free to share as much or as little as you would like. My first pregnancy lasted for 10 weeks. It took me 8 weeks before I got my first period after my D&C. It can vary for everyone. It is a good sign that your test is getting fainter though. For me, when the test got fainter, AF was on her way a week or two later.

Cesca, you are absolutely adorable! That bump is HUGE for 14 weeks!!!

Sparkly, how’s your son doing?

Sugar, if you take notes from Nato, you’ll be testing every day of your cycle! :rofl:

Sarah, I don’t know about the meds you are taking. I do know that the woman I babysat for was taking anti-depressants and was doing IVF. She got pregnant and had a beautiful baby girl. I’m not sure what she was taking though. Can you call or email your doctor?

CJ, no devil children for you! Wait for me and we’ll conceive next month!

Sorry about the bfn Nato, but really, do we need to keep telling you it is too early to test?

Mone, how are you doing hon? I’m thinking about you.

AFM, girls, I’m on CD 31 today. I stopped doing my CBFM and OPKs a few days ago. I got 3 positive OPKs on CD 24 including a smiley face one. In the days following, they were negative which is weird for me as I always get a few days of positives. I stopped doing them until today. I got 3 VERY, VERY, VERY positive OPKs including a smiley one. They are so, so, so, so much darker than the control line. My temp was very low today. I usually get a temp dip on the day I ovulate. What I’m trying to say is I think I’m ovulating. ON CD 31! WTF???? Fuck, fuck, fuck. This is a record for me. My body and hormones are not cooperating. I can’t wait to get this dumb cycle over with. I hope my temps show a rise tomorrow. Fx’d.

Mel I am sorry to hear about your bosses daughter, I cant imagine how conflicting it must be to grieve for one and try be happy for the other. Blimey I couldnt afford to live in Canada LOL. When we do a full months shop, meat and all it comes to £80-90 at the very most. And I am a goooood cook, but Chris wont eat much veg. I have only recently got him to eat mashed potatoe and he loves it! Gotta keep on at him lol. Aint the same making lasagne or stir frys when I am the only one eating it lol.

Amanda... that sounds wonderful! No devil babies for me please haha. But you may get lucky now anyway chickedy!

Well Chris has gone to bed. I'm on a bit of a downer so cant sleep. I just cant see this happening, especially after yesterdays appointment. I just feel I am not going to get help. No wonder I have had to try so fucking hard!! What do they expect when they wont help me! Now I have to wait at least 3 months for alllllll the results. And my ultrasound wont be for 2 months! And then I have to wait to see the dick again. Sorry, I'll try shut up, its all getting the better of me.

CJ - you can live in Canada, just don't live in Northern Alberta, lol!

CJ it is so frustrating to go through this. I totally understand how you feel. Sometimes it feels like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You are a fighter, like it or not. You will get through this. Even if you are dealing with a dick.

I'm just in from a 12 hour work day. :sleep: I'm soooo tired. I am taking a crisis intervention professional development and the instructor is pregnant...and today's her 40th birthday! :thumbup:

Cazz, yay!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm soooo happy for you. :) Congratulations Cazz, I really think this is your forever baby. :hugs:

Cesca, what a gorgeous bump you have goin' on. It is big for 14 weeks but the rest of you is tiny so I wouldn't worry.

Sarah, sorry, I have no idea...

Megg, eat your fruits and veggies!

Mel, so sorry about your boss' daughter. :(

Hearty, omg, I totally feel for you. It sounds ALOT like my last two cycles. :( I would get pos (well, what I call 'nearly pos') OPKs and EWCM around CD21, but no ovulation. Then, at CD34ish I get super duper, waaay darker than the control line OPKs and ovulate. :shrug: It's so annoying! I'm hoping the soy keeps that from happening this cycle. I'm still reading low on the CBFM but tonight I have EWCM so it looks like it might be my typical pattern again...

Nato, sorry I didn't get pics of the storm but it was kind of lame. I'll make sure to get some of the next one as we're in for a bunch up here. But apparently with the winds and stuff it was like a Category 3 hurricane!

CJ, I'm sorry you're feeling down. I know what you mean, though. Not getting answers and getting negative vibes from the doc really dampens your spirits and optimism, eh? :hugs:

I'm so sorry that none of our non-preggo bodies are cooperating with us right now! I'm pretty happy that the preggo ones continue to do what they should! But, blah at the rest of us!

:hugs: all around!

Allie... I DO eat some fruits and veggies... Its just that my veggies come out of cans, not fresh ones. I can't be arsed to cook the real ones! LOL

LOL! Well, I suggest frozen over canned for vitamins, but I suppose you are already on a prenatal....

speaking of which, I have a general question. For those of us on B-vits, or those of you taking extra folic acid, was that with doctor's advice? Because my BFF is a nutritionist and she told me yesterday that taking extra vitamins is a waste (in the case of B vitamins and folic acid) as your body will just pee out anything over the 100% your body needs. So my B vit has something like 3000% of some of the vitamins and my friend says I'm literally pissing my money away. :shrug:

LOL Mel!! I wont live there then!x

Amanda....thank you for whipping me in to shape. Sometimes I dont want to be the person that is strong though....you know! :hugs:

Hey Allie hun, yep, my optism is nil I think! But I am going to try sleep and get my act together!

Megg....tinned veg... really??? Whats wrong with you girl! I buy fresh, already prepared and whack them in the steamer. Piece of piss!! I love my veg, fruit and salad these days!

I really hope I am not peeing out my vitamins :rofl: Well at least the ones that arent in my normal diet are getting absorbed...I hope!!

I am off to bed! The biggest of cwtches girls! Speak to you tomorrow... then hopefully only 5-6 days till I get my blood results...even if I have to ring for them... and my new HTC DESIRE HD!!!! is coming tomorrow...well today .... LOL!

:hug:

Allie and Hearty, sorry that your bodies aren't cooperating and ovulating when they're supposed to! grrrrrr

2dpo tomorrow...thinking about testing....

oh wait, my names not Nato :rofl: :rofl:

Allie and Hearty, sorry that your bodies aren't cooperating and ovulating when they're supposed to! grrrrrr

Yogi, maybe you were my good luck charm (or the soy). Right now, I can feel my ovaries doing something...and I just got a nearly positive OPK. On CD15! This never happens to me. I hope my CBFM relfects this tomorrow. :thumbup:

Yogi, maybe you were my good luck charm (or the soy). Right now, I can feel my ovaries doing something...and I just got a nearly positive OPK. On CD15! This never happens to me. I hope my CBFM relfects this tomorrow. :thumbup:

that's awesome, I hope it turns out to be Ov!!

Allie, I hope that soy works its magic. I'm completely confused by my body. Even though I ovulate late, I'm always regular. This is the first cycle my body has ever done this. Thanks to you all for your support.

Yogi, don't test! Don't do it! Don't let Nato pull you over to the dark side!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->