Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Jenny, so sorry for your loss and thanks for sharing your story, I can't imagine what you must be feeling. :hugs:

Lucy hope you're doing ok and holding up, sorry about your dream...dreams can be very rattling sometimes...try to enjoy your weekend with hubby.

Allie sorry you still have a low :growlmad:, how frustrating.

Cesca sorry you're feeling like that...a friend might be good support to be there for you and it would be great to have her there for the wonderful news that you'll get next week...but if it will be too stressful for you then just go alone...you have to do whatever makes you most comfortable.

Hearty, yay for ov!...I think? :shrug:

Nato thanks for making me almost spit up my tea with excitement. Very funny!!! I love your POAS addiction and updates because mine is just as bad so it makes me feel like I'm not alone!

But NO I did NOT POAS this morning at 2dpo. FF says I'm 3dpo but I think I'm just 2.

Raz how was your Dr appt?

Sugar I hope you get your peak tomorrow. I know what you mean about being BD'd out!!

Hi to all the other ladies!

Nato, I've booked you in to the following:

https://www.priorygroup.com/Persona...ns/Mental-Health-and-Addictions-Overview.aspx

:haha:

Sorry I think I may have been misleading, it's not a scan next week it's a midwife appointment, but one where they will listen to the heartbeat on a doppler.

But thanks for all the advice, I think i'll see the day before how I feel xx

I haven't really had a chance to read and must go to class, but I wanted to update you all on the foreign service officer test I took last month. The exam to work for the government in the foreign service. I just got the results via emal. I didn't pass, by 9 points! I got 145 and a score of 154 was needed. :( Soooo close, how sad.

I'm trying to view this as there being a reason it's not meant to happen this year...maybe because I'm going to become pregnant.

Cesca - You are definitely NOT huge! You should check my progression out on the 1st page of my journal…

Jenny - :hug: I am sure that was a hard decision to make. You’ll get Tons of understanding and support here! I LOVE these girls! I’d test every other day… But I am a true POASaholic.

NATO! :haha: I was super excited! You are a tease.

Hearty – I am so thankful for your silver linings!

Allie – I remember when I used my cbfm it took about 2 cycles before it was dead on… Sorry about the test. That really bites!

Lucy – Sorry about the dream, those are so hard to deal with (for me at least.)

EVERYONE else. :D You guys deserve all of the love and support you will find here, and I am so glad that you have found this place

Allie, I'm sorry about the test. Damn! But in the vein of silver linings, I think you are right, you are going to be pregnant and can't have that job.

Thanks Jaymes! I'll be the silver girl. How are you feeling? I can't believe you are at 17 weeks!

Vicky, I think today is your 21 week mark. Am I right? I've been keeping track in my mind. Only one more week until 22 weeks. How are you holding up?

Well, 2 more positive OPKs today. That's definitely more in line with my Ov. Also, EWCM!!! And quite a bit too. It was nice to see. FF is showing that I Ov'd, but I know I didn't. It is happening right now I think.

I just dropped my mother and brother off at the airport. I'm kind of sad. I love my mom so much and see her so infrequently. Saying good bye is always hard. We always end up crying. I'm a mess of emotions right now.

oooh hearty sounds very promising. Maybe FF will fix itself in a few days? Hope you catch that egg!

Oh thanks hon, but I'm not trying this cycle. My FS thought we should wait until next cycle when I can take letrozole. This is a drug similar to Clomid which will help me Ov sooner. There is a theory that late Ov is linked with miscarriage. Since I've had 3 mcs and have late Ov, we want to try a different approach.

I've just been tracking this cycle because I like to know if and when I Ov. I've been reporting on it because it is so out of character for me to Ov this late. This is very, very late for me. I just want to get this cycle over with so I can start taking the letrozole and ttc again.

It's nice to know, you're right. The cycle we weren't trying after the ERPC it was really good to monitor when I thought I was OVing.

Hopefully it's just a long cycle because of the surgery.

I have been playing with my chart (because i can) and if my temp stays high, 36.8 or above, i am going 'possible triphasic"

and according to FF, 80% of charts with triphasic are pregnancy charts

im nearly peeing my pants.

Oh I was just thinking about you Nato......I wanted to ask you how do you know when you are going triphasic? Does FF tell you? Your temps are fabulous.....I'm excited for you :happydance:

I have been playing with my chart (because i can) and if my temp stays high, 36.8 or above, i am going 'possible triphasic"

and according to FF, 80% of charts with triphasic are pregnancy charts

im nearly peeing my pants.

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

FX for you!

i will have at least 3 extra blankets on my bed tonight. That doesnt count does it

look at yogi jump!!! hahaha

Sparkles, i put in another high temp for tomorrow to see what happened, and FF said 'possible triphasic on CD20'

Im parading my fabulous temps up and down.

Must. Not. Jinx. Myself

i will have at least 3 extra blankets on my bed tonight. That doesnt count does it

look at yogi jump!!! hahaha

Sparkles, i put in another high temp for tomorrow to see what happened, and FF said 'possible triphasic on CD20'

Im parading my fabulous temps up and down.

Must. Not. Jinx. Myself

OMFG!! chick :happydance:

get your thermals on haha!

NOOOOO! No blankets or thermals! For the sake of my nerves, please make your sleep tonight the same as every other night. I want to see an accurate representation of your temps rising!

Nato, my emotions are fragile right now. Don't mess with me. I really want to see an authentic triphasic chart. Oooh, look at you getting all knowledgeable with your charts. I can't wait to see that chart with a BFP attached to it.

when i know my temps are important, i spend all night waking up and thinking its 7.15am and i have to take my temperature.

and then I wrap myself up the duvet in my sleep half dreaming about staying warm

how do i stop my subconscious sabotaging a genuine temp? <dilemmaface>

Nato, I've just googled triphasic to check it means what I think it means. I knew that chart was looking good!

I can't wait for you to test tomorrow, at 10 dpo reckon you are defo in a legitimate testing window

:happydance:

Nato, that's the downfall with temping, it can cause anxiety. I do the same thing you do. I wake up, think it is time to temp and really it is only 2am! I haven't found that it really affects my temps though. If you are pregnant, your temps will stay up no matter what you do. Oh I really hope this is your month.

Hearty, I've temped vaginally this month as my temps were so erratic last month. I think I mouth breathe sometimes and on those days, my temps were ridiculously high.

Must admit, I'm starting to wake up in a permanently anxious state thinking 'must take temp, must piss on CBFM stick'. Oh to be able to just wake up at any time and just lie there! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->