Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hi lovelies,

Allie - Cher is tiny, i dont quite know why i look so small next to her cos im 5'7'' and was wearing slight heels. Shes also about 5cm wide, she gave me a hug so i had a good feel of her back and it was quite frankly, snappable.

Sorry about your bfn and eye bags bebe, i see your temps are down a bit - big hug x

Hi Jaymes - yes equivalent of american idol. My cousin in law is in LA setting up X Factor America so i might get tickets for that if i can afford to fly to LA for my jollies.

Hearty, if i do, i will take you.

I remember seeing Dexter trailed ages ago and thinking how up my street it looked, sexy sociopaths. Whats not to like. I will download and join in

Amy, i am defo famous by proxy now. Im not sure if i have congratulated you, but bugger it, im gonna say it again - that ticker will be up in no time. I can see why youd be fed up about the whole commuting thing, but you never know, in laws in close proximity will be good for baby sitting. I said that through gritted teeth cos i would feel the same

Luce: sorry about the craping (and sorry for laughing at the 'craping') - good news af might be on the way - i hope this means your march baby is in the making. I havent got my reading as yet. Ive been done over by an internet psychic. What are the the Friday tests for?

Hope your sniffles are better (thats to all the snifflers, comp thickie Vic and Luce and Allie and any other snifflers)

Hope it goes good Megg

On the red hair thing, there;s a certain shade of dark red that i love on men, and red hair on women is lovely. For the englishers, i think Fizz from corrie is gorgeous for eg

Hearty - this is exciting, whats the next steps with this cycle then? When do you think the action will kick in?

My husband is being sent to australia with work in december, just as i am planning to ovulate. I looked up home freezing of sperm and decided very quickly that was a terrible idea seeing as you can damage the sperms. Am considering an IUI so i dont miss December. Im a TTC psycho.

ps, that photo with Matt, what he doesnt know is that i was sporting a soft cup at the time

(and never again. I hated it. It was unsavoury and unpleasant. I'm not sure i did it right cos it was just inside my fanjita. Also, i nearly couldnt get it out )

ps, that photo with matt, what he doesnt know is that i was sporting a soft cup at the time

(and never again. I hated it. It was unsavoury and unpleasant. I'm not sure i did it right cos it was just inside my fanjita. Also, i nearly couldnt get it out )

ha ha ha ha love it.

i should have told him

you are only 6 days behind me yogi. hows the bump buddy deal - are we back on?

Nato, that sucks that your husband is being sent away to work around ov time...that's one of my biggest fears because DH has to travel for work sometimes.

I see you got a positive OPK yesterday! :thumbup:

i should have told him

you are only 6 days behind me yogi. hows the bump buddy deal - are we back on?

Of course, we are always on!! Can't wait to be bump buddies SOON!

im in the thick of it right now, guzzling cough medicine and epo and eyeing soft cups with wary distain.

i think its a day too early though - going to do another opk when i need a wee - i wasnt entirely sure it was +ve, hopefully will get a positive today cos i dont want my cycles shortening as i keep reading thats not good for menopause threatening age

gotta get husbands tests back then go to dr for interpretation of my hormone tests

Nato, that sucks that your husband is being sent away to work around ov time...that's one of my biggest fears because DH has to travel for work sometimes.

sorry i am replying in a disorganised willy nilly fashion

has it ever happened before, and you have missed a month? how often does he travel? its a right crap situation - having that hanging over my head like you must have would do my head in. Im panicking at the thought of one missed month

Hearty - Very excited about your meds! Everything crossed that they work perfectly! Odd dream. I would never name a child Mobley, if it makes you feel better! :haha: Well, I guess if there was some strange deal that I could only have a child if I DID name her that, I suppose I would then. But, let's hope that day doesn't come! LOL

Amy - Very excited about your 2mm something! I believe that's the beginning of your baby, missus! :hugs:

Nato - Yay for positive OPK! I could totally see doing IUI to avoid missing a month. Its not that difficult a process, honestly.

I'll get scan/blood work dates added to the first post again!

Luce: sorry about the craping (and sorry for laughing at the 'craping') - good news af might be on the way - i hope this means your march baby is in the making. I havent got my reading as yet. Ive been done over by an internet psychic. What are the the Friday tests for?

:haha: opps hadn't even noticed my spelling error!! Well I have cramping again today no bleeding yet so not sure when it will rear its ugly head and I'm a wee bit hormonal according to steve which all though I denied it at the time I think it may be true. Cant remember all the bloods but my dr was happy to run some tests before I go for the hospital ones I know prolactin, fsh, iron and B12 were a few of them. I'm also going to ask if they can check my vit D levels as I read somewhere about a women who had suffered recurrent miscarriage and had poor vit D levels.

ps, that photo with Matt, what he doesnt know is that i was sporting a soft cup at the time

hee hee would love to of know what his reaction to that would of been :haha:

Sorry about hubby working away. Steve and I had a chat about him working away as there is the possibility of working away next year its good money but I was bit concerned about the effect on the whole TTC issue but will have to see what happens next year. Could you go with him your?

Hearty I am so exicted for your cycle this month hope the meds do there thing.

Sorry about hubby working away. Steve and I had a chat about him working away as there is the possibility of working away next year its good money but I was bit concerned about the effect on the whole TTC issue but will have to see what happens next year. Could you go with him?

Just reread that and it sounds like I'm asking you to go with steve :haha: I meant could you go away with your hubby why he's working?

i missed the Mobley dream, that sounds like something i should read

I thought that i would increase chances and not miss a month with IUI, too tempting. How long does it take to get it arranged megg, if i get a bfn could i arrange it in a few days do you think - if i dont have a private fs at the time?

I think its good housekeeping to get all those done - i have read about the vit D too - i was convinced i would get pregnant in crete due to excessive vit d topping up. There is 300% rda of Vit D in pregnacare - but not sure if theres any uptake disorders - just googled and it seems there is. Seems theres a disorder for everything these days.

I bet he wouldnt have stood near me if i told him. Boys get scared by fanjita stories.

Would Steve be able to flexi his time round ttc? Or for that matter, would steve be able to flexi his time round my ttc? I dont think i am allowed to go to australia. Selfish of his agency if you ask me. Hes filming the Fosters ads - Craigo....

sorry i am replying in a disorganised willy nilly fashion

has it ever happened before, and you have missed a month? how often does he travel? its a right crap situation - having that hanging over my head like you must have would do my head in. Im panicking at the thought of one missed month

We missed a month TTC prior to my MC. It was the month before we conceived, but it was because I had to be away, not DH...it was torture.
I think it would be even worse now though, after a MC. I don't know what I would do now if he had to be away during Ov time...I'd be tempted to request a meeting with his boss and explain the situation :rofl:

Would Steve be able to flexi his time round ttc? Or for that matter, would steve be able to flexi his time round my ttc? I dont think i am allowed to go to australia. Selfish of his agency if you ask me. Hes filming the Fosters ads - Craigo....

Yeah he should be able to work around it he's self employed so it is a bit easier. Worst case senario if he's away and I know I'm going to ov I'll just jump on a train and come and see him where ever he is.

You should be allowed to go, maybe you could go as his PA!!

Nato - it's my betting that you won't need to be worried at DH working away next month......as you'll already be up the duff :D whoop whoop @ the +opk.....get busy girl! :haha:@ the softcup wearing at x-factor. I too tried one out for size so to speak the other day......I wasn't that impressed I could feel it in all the time, i only just managed to hook it behind my pubic bone ala the diagram! It kind of sat lengthways which I'm just not sure about......I swear I could hear it crinkling :rofl: I had flashbacks to the one and only time I tried a femidom :dohh:

Hearty - How has the femara been for you hun? I finished my clomid course today....won't it be strange if we ovulate together???

My cough medicine guzzling starts tomorrow...

I'm beginning to wish we hadn't left it until last month before ttc again.....I naively thought it may happen for us straight away...now all I can see are the months stretching ahead of me....zooming towards my next bluddy birthday :dohh:

Amy - How lovely to have an impromptu scan :happydance: @ your 2mm beany babe

Megg - ICSI sounds fab, I do know about it, I remember marveling at it when they first started doing it, I like you sometimes know more than I really want to about ttc.

Hugs to all :hugs:

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday was working all day yesterday, today was mental im 7dpo today and this morning I was so tired waking up at work I went back to sleep :sleep: :blush: also I felt like I was going to faint or something until I ate breakfast I have never felt like this before but today I have felt very weak :wacko: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->