Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Amy sounds like you have alot going on in the near future! The new flat sounds dead charming...Post some pics when you get a chance.

I agree Amy, post some pics when you have a chance. Would love to see pics of the new flat. Sounds like a lot going on, but I know you'll get through it!

Speaking of post pics....ahem...Vicky??? We're waiting.....

Thanks, girls! I'm too excited! :)

Yes, Dexter is HOT! OMG! He's about the only man I'd take with hair that close to red. I'm not a fan of red-headed men.... and his just has a red-tint... not full on red-headed... but would normally be too close for my liking! However, I'll gladly make an exception for him! YUM! He could give me red-headed babies! LOL

Ha ha Megg! You don't fancy gingers? My dad is a ginger. So was his mom. I got blond/strawberry blond hair though. I'm with you though, usually I'm into tall and dark hair but I'm always willing to make exceptions for certain serial killers.

Ha ha Megg! You don't fancy gingers? My dad is a ginger. So was his mom. I got blond/strawberry blond hair though. I'm with you though, usually I'm into tall and dark hair but I'm always willing to make exceptions for certain serial killers.

:rofl:

I don't mind red-headed women... and I don't dislike red-headed men... but I couldn't be with one.

I also make exceptions for certain serial killers. I guess I just have a soft spot in my heart for hot men who kill bad people!

Amy sounds like you have alot going on in the near future! The new flat sounds dead charming...Post some pics when you get a chance.

I agree Amy, post some pics when you have a chance. Would love to see pics of the new flat. Sounds like a lot going on, but I know you'll get through it!

Speaking of post pics....ahem...Vicky??? We're waiting.....

I will do it hopefully tomorrow. Im a bit thick with computers and Alex always uploads pics for me :dohh: he said he will be home early tomorrow, so ill do it then.

Alex is a ginger. Well, it's more strawberry blonde now, but he was a redhead with freckles so I expect some cute ginger babies! I've always had a thing for redheads, my first boyfriend was one and I am in love with Robert Redford. I'll have to go have a look at some shirtless Dexter photos!

Megg, what an amazing process. I'm so excited for you and really happy to hear you're feeling less worried about it. :hugs: It's all coming up so soon, now. I can't believe it!

Amy, there are certainly some big life changes in your future. I'd also love to see pics of your new flat, it sounds lush. You don't mind living so close the in-laws? Well, it will be good for babysitting!

I am eagerly awaiting a bump pic from you, Vicky!

Lucy, I hope AF shows up and goes away quickly. I know waiting for the first AF after MC can be daunting. :hugs:

Thanks for the condolences for my BFN and sickliness. I'm currently just home from work, tucked under the covers, getting ready for a nap.Actually I'm waiting for a Skype call from a friend but I'm going to doze. :sleep:

Ok, I'm holding you to it. Don't make me come to Greece and take the picture for you!

that's awesome Megg! Also, thanks for all the information about the procedure...I was totally clueless before.

How are you feeling, Amy?

It's very quiet in here! Does anyone have anything coming up this week? Sassy's scan on Friday...anything else? I know Mel had her 3D Scan over the weekend. :)

I've got an appointment for blood tests on friday but may cancel depending on whether AF arrives or not.

How you feeling vicky?

Feeling better...i returned to work this week as ive only got the blocked nose.
Its really annoying though cause im heavy breathing without any action haha!!!

I went to the doc today for a check up after my uti last week and he just did an ultrasound for fun! That was nice of him:) I have something measuring 2mm which he said is totally normal for my dates. What was super cool was seeing where the egg came out of my ovary! He said there was a little bit of blood behind my ovary which can explain the bit of pain I have been having. He told me to just relax and take my vitamins. He told me something interesting though about folic acid- he said there has been research recently that indicates you shouldn't take it for my than five years at a time because of increased cancer risks. Interesting...

Wow thats amazing amy its all so exicting. Has it reassured you?

great news Megg, and thanks for the explanation!

amy that's so exciting you got a bonus scan!!

Amy thanks for the tip about folic acid. Did he say how much is too much after 5 years? Surely you could eat spinach and other foods with folic acid for extended periods of time. I'm really excited for you.

Vicky I'm packing my bags and am about to book a flight there since I don't see a bump picture.

Allie I had a look at your chart. No AF but definitely a temp drop. If nothing else you have a nice looking LP. I bet the soy helped.

Megg I had a dream about you. You and another friend of mine were about to give birth in the same hotel. Not hospital. More like a bed and breakfast. Once you both went into labor you got on a small airplane meant for birthing. When you landed it meant you had the baby. Well you landed with a baby girl. Her name was Mobley. I remember thinking it was a strange name but I was so happy for you.

I'm on my last day of meds today. Can't wait to see if they work! Oh I'm on the bus to work right now and the whole bus smells of bleach. I feel like I'm going to vomit. My nostrils and throat burn. And the windows don't open on this bus. Gag.

Amy thanks for the tip about folic acid. Did he say how much is too much after 5 years? Surely you could eat spinach and other foods with folic acid for extended periods of time. I'm really excited for you.

Vicky I'm packing my bags and am about to book a flight there since I don't see a bump picture.

Allie I had a look at your chart. No AF but definitely a temp drop. If nothing else you have a nice looking LP. I bet the soy helped.

Megg I had a dream about you. You and another friend of mine were about to give birth in the same hotel. Not hospital. More like a bed and breakfast. Once you both went into labor you got on a small airplane meant for birthing. When you landed it meant you had the baby. Well you landed with a baby girl. Her name was Mobley. I remember thinking it was a strange name but I was so happy for you.

I'm on my last day of meds today. Can't wait to see if they work! Oh I'm on the bus to work right now and the whole bus smells of bleach. I feel like I'm going to vomit. My nostrils and throat burn. And the windows don't open on this bus. Gag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->