Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

You are all so lovely. Thanks for your kind words.

Vicky I'm glad you've stressed yourself out to the point you can't be bothered anymore! Your scan today will be brilliant like all the others. I'll keep checking in for an update. Can you try to get pictures of her this time?

Sparkly I'm jealous of your high. I'm also CD 9 and got a low. I know it's still early. I really hope these meds do what they are supposed to do.

I will ask for a print out. Usually they give me a page with like 20 small pictures of each part of the baby....Im gonna try and see what i can get. I pay enough money every time i go!!!

You must be keeping your doctor in business with all the visits and calls you've made to him! Ask for a whole baby picture. Tell him we need to see!

Aww hearty he sounds like such a wonderful guy it's not surprising you feel emotional and miss him.

Sparkly! That's a fab early high! My one and only month I used the CBFM I didn't get any highs at all, just went straight to a peak at CD15.

Vicky - good luck hun and yes make sure you get decent pics! Soon she'll be too big in there!

I've started getting all the comments now about my pregnancy. A woman who comes into my work every day for coffee said to me "well well, you're going to be a very big girl by the end of this aren't you?" which I know she didn't mean horribly but I was well pissed off! Then our maintenance guy came into my office when I was having some crisps [chips for the US ladies] and said "watch what you're eating you're going to get so fat!" which is a bit rude. I feel MASSIVE now. I did a bump pic this morning and I don't think it's changed at all since my 15 week one and I got weighed the other day and have only put on 7lbs so far.

The clomid seems to give more high reading days on the cbfm, it does warn you of that in the instructions. The first cycle I got 7 high days, last cycle I got 4, so if it'sthe same again I should ov on Monday/Tuesday, so roughly CD14 which is perfect....fx'd! Maybe the femera doesn't do it Hearty, I have no clue.

I can't wait to see piccies of your baby Girl Vic xx

Cesca - some people just need a slap love! Insensitive gits

Good luck today Vicky can't wait to hear all about it!

Hey guys!

Everything was great with our LO, however i got a 20 minute lecture about my weight...I havve gained 5 Kg since Oct.4th and doc went mental.... He put me on a diet which im so not looking forward to right now. He also was upset that my hematocrit levels are now 30 which is 6 units below normal. I havent been taking my iron supplements as i should cause they give me really bad heartburn AGHHHHH!!! Anyway this diet has me eating beef fillet 4 times a week so i guess they should improve by Dec.16th which is my next appoitment.
I didnt get a photo again cause with all the lecturing i forgot to ask. Sorry guys...

VICKY!!!! I need a picture!!!

Well, I'm glad (and not surprised) that everything is going well. I'm so thrilled for you. Except for the diet part!

I swear i will get one next time, ill make it a 4d!

Sorry girls, but I'm not going to go back and try and read up on everything I missed for the last week.

Vicky, glad your scan went great. Don't worry about the weight. I have gained 35 pounds already in this pregnancy. My doctor surprisingly hasn't given me a lecture about it.

Thanks mel! Did you have a nice time in Red Deer?

Welcome back, Mel! I'll read your journal this evening to get caught up on your trip.

Vicky, glad your scan went well. I'm about to Google what 5 kg is in lbs, but you looked great in your photo.

Cesca, may we see this bump pic? :)

Sparkly, congrats on the High :) and I hope Hearty follows soon.

AF is here, really bad cramps but I'm just happy to have had a normal cycle. Also, I'm super distracted and excited as I'm going to see Harry Potter at midnight tonight. I cannot wait. :yipee:

Allie Yay for AF arriving and for having a normal cycle!!! FX for next time!

Thanks Allie...and no worries about having to get caught up :)

Vicky - I did have a good time, thank you! It was so busy though that it went by way too quickly. I don't even know if I feel like I have accomplished anything.

Hi everyone:hi: Sorry I forgot most of what I read (this thread moves quick!)but...

Heart tree:hugs: Your step father sounds like an amazing person.

Great news on your scan Vicki except for having to deal with heart burn again!

Sparkly- I hope you get your cd 14 ovulation:thumbup:

AFM- right now I could be anywhere from 10 dpo to 13dpo:dohh: so I'm not too sure when af will arrive... I hope she doesn't! I did a hpt this morning and got a super faint line... it could be an evap or the beginning of a BFP! Over the past few days I have been really queasy, tired, headaches, achy bbs, mild heart burn. On Sunday I started having af cramps. Nothing on Monday and then on tuesday they came back and I really thought I was going to start but nothing since then. Here is a pic of my test this morning. Sorry it is really blurry because I took it with my phone. I will test again tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath because all my symptoms could be af related or because of the mc.

Attachments

• 1118100858a.jpg
    1118100858a.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17
Damn no pic vicky!!!!! Sorry dr was going on at you, maybe try the diet for a bit just to shut him up. But I think any weight gain is fine in pregnancy.

Cesca, may we see this bump pic? :)

Why of course :winkwink:

Attachments

• 17 weeks.jpg
    17 weeks.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 15
CUTE Bump!

Hearty :hug: Your Step-Father sounds like an amazing person! That must have been where you got all of your amazing traits! You have blessed us all with your wisdom and kindness!

Allie - Sorry about your parents. That must be really hard. Try to stay out of the middle..

Cesca - I hope that is the start of a sticky BFP... I have to admit to not seeing anything. Try again tomorrow.

Megg - YAY for being done with the Evil BC's!

To everyone I've missed... Love you poeple! :hugs:

Ahhh thank you. It's got a huge dip in it in the side which looks like flab rolls but is actually the outline of my belly button! I have the deepest belly button imaginable and I cannot fathom that this thing may pop out during pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->